You are welcome to ask me anything about the time period in which I am from. I do not care about screwing up history so anything goes, except sports scores (I have never paid attention to sports much, so I wouldn’t be able to tell you anyway). I will try to speak as plainly as possible, but the english language may have evolved a bit between your time and mine (especially if you live in the Central or Mountain time zone), so if you have problems please do not hesitate to ask for clarification, as I am well-versed at speaking in sentences of simple three-letter words (I can also use numbers in place of words, such as using the number “2” to represent “to” or “too”, if that is what it takes to communicate with you). Please be aware that I am not psychic. I probably don’t know you in my time, and I probably don’t know anybody you know, but I might know somebody they know, and there is a very good chance I know somebody that knows somebody your ancestors know. For further degrees of separation, I can check myspace, no doubt they are connected to me there in some way (myspace is a modern website in my time where people who spend way too much time online collect virtual e-friends to feel like they aren’t so alone). I also have access to a huge database of information at my fingertips, so if there is something I do not know I can simply “google it” (our futuristic 2007 way of saying “look it up in our vast online, publicly accessible network of interconnected database servers”).
You are welcome to believe or not believe, either is fine.
I am quite confident there will be a lot of questions about how I travel in time. Time travel has been around for a long, long time, but in our current time (2007) time travel is still very slow. If I were to travel from say, October 27, 2007 to October 28, 2007, it would take approximately 24 hours. There are people in our time who are looking into speeding up this process, but I find that reading a good book, or playing video games speeds it up a bit. I will be posting a photo of my time machine later on when I get around to it.


