Cubik,
I’ll do my best to answer your questions. Before I do I want you to hear this loud and clear: John Titor was a fictional Internet character in a fictional sci-fi Internet meme developed by a group of people who desired to make a movie, publish a book, publish a graphic novel, host a syndicated radio show, sell t-shirts, coffee mugs and anything else to make money. They formed a company, hired an entertainment lawyer and did they best to move it forward - with limited success.
That’s all there is to the John Titor Saga. OK?
Put the whole damned thing into a proper perspective: No one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever invent, build and deploy a time machine in their garage that can transport an human being or Chevy truck into the past.
Even if it is possible to build such a machine, and it is highly debatable that it is, we are looking at at least 500 years and more likely several thousand years before we have the ability to gather sufficient energy, control that energy and use it to open a hole in spacetime to allow for a time machine to travel with a person to the past. Thousands of years, thousands of researchers, trillions of dollars to do what? Come to a silly time travel site and quibble over the details of how the gadget works? Even if every member of this site was a Nobel Laureat in theoretical physics, if the TT posted each and every last detail of how it is done we couldn’t do it.
Yet people get worried and some even paranoid because someone claims to be a time traveler who has come to quibble. OEWTO!
1. Did John Titor mention an individual by the name of Ellen Blair, originally from the year 2036, employed by a special operations unit who uses (GE) C204?
No. I already suspect, without reading further down the page, that someone is pulling your chain via PM and/or emails.
2. Did John Titor mention anything about the Army, his team or other time travel units traversing in our time (their past) for any other missions or research besides recovering the IBM 5100?
Yes – vaguely. He said that he held the Army rank equivalent to major. Because he was supposed to be a highly trained mission specialist the rank was probably Chief Warrant Officer 4 (CWO 4). He said there were other teams doing missions including testing the next-gen C206 (six silly cesium clocks – cesium clocks weren’t the most accurate even in 2000).
**3. Has there been anyone who suggested the US DoD (and Canadian DND)today has any interest in UFOs or Time Travel? **
Yes – every day all over the Internet on sites like this and conspiracy sites. But you already knew that.
4. Are there hoaxers who claim to be time travelers? Obviously I know this now. But to go so far as to somehow contact me online outside of TTI territory and later visit my home in the middle of the night, ETC? Can and has any time travel hoaxer here been reported to of done that to others?
Yes – thus my acronym OEWTO “Once Every Two Weeks, Oh! (Look at me I’m another time traveler)”
5. What vehicle (make and model) did John Titor drive? What color was it?
A Corvette Stingray that he dumped for a 1987 Chevy PU. Based on the photos both had blue interiors. Outside color probably blue also but no proof.
6. What is Black Operations? What is a special operations unit? What are the practices they do?
Black Operations simply means that the operation is not listed in any budget line item so that it can remain covert. Listing the line item budget by name would result in some jerk leaking the information and getting everyone killed. Special Operations falls under Special Operations Command (USSOCOM). Special Operators are highly skilled and trained soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines drawn from Army Special Forces, Navy SEALS, Marine Corps Force Recon and Air Force Air-Sea Para-rescue and Pathfinders. They run covert missions far behind enemy lines. During Vietnam they were known are Special Operations Group/Command (originally the acronym was a cover name “Studies and Observations Group” [aka SOG, MACSOG, and MACV-SOG]). USSOCOM has taken over all of the Vietnam era special operations including LRRP (long range recon patrols that can last for many days to weeks far behind enemy lines). If you were a fan of the TV series “The Unit” then you have a pretty good idea what Special Operators do for a living.
**A lot of these questions I have managed to get obscure answers on but there’s no way I can forget the real-life impact or influence this has had on my life. There is not a day that goes by that I don’t rewind the past 4-5 years and wonder if I’m missing something or what? I want whoever they are, who had fancied time travel, among other things, to conclude this not only for their studies but to conclude this for myself. I want to know why I was studied for several years. I was told this recently but since, no more information, just silence. I am mad and have good reason to be. I have been through so many ups and downs emotionally, that I’m afraid. It should be that obvious. I believe I deserve closure. **
You deserve closure from what and by whom? Surely you don’t take anything on this site seriously, do you? This is supposed to be fun and entertaining. There isn’t one serious issue discussed here – at least serious in the sense that anyone should lose one second of sleep over it…EVER. There are no and never has been a single real time traveler here. The more you post that you’ve been had by these email/PM “stalkers” to more pleasure they get out of seeing you squirm. They aren’t time travelers, they are trolls.
I post here also because, I have reason to believe they are aware I’m a TTI member. When I posted everything I knew on my first few posts here, I was told I couldn’t be trusted and that all communication would cease, that there was another. All communications hadn’t ceased. I have no reason NOT to ask for help here and update what’s been happening. But I feel like every time I do, they’re ever more hesitant than to even chat with me. All they have to do is guide me! Lay down some rules or something and I will listen!
Who is “they”? It sounds like you’ve received PM’s and emails from people who are purposely pulling your chain because they have some reason to believe that they can get a rise out of you.
it is the lack of communications that I am sick and tired of. I wait everyday for a chance and when there is, for some reason I freeze and it takes me a day to say something to them.
Lack of what communication? By whom?
**I’m pretty sure I convinced myself now that I will never hear from them again! But as Pam suggested before (that I shouldn’t worry hearing from them again), no, I have been contacted time and time again. I wish I could trust them but how can I. **
Good. And stop listening to Pamela. She can be as paranoid as anyone for no particular reason. There’s nothing to trust one way or the other other than to realize that you are allowing your chain to be pulled.
**It seems that when they do, the information backfires on me and I go into rants that it’s all impossible. I call it the result of social conditioning or social engineering. Inability to accept the impossibilities - like time travel, aliens, ETC. That it’s all just hooey nonsense. **
Of course it’s hooey and nonsense. I still have my PM and email “stalkers”. I used to get the nonsense every day. Now it’s down to a couple of times a month. I save the emails and PM’s but don’t respond. My friend, these folks are nutters one of whom, at least, ended up in the County Psych Unit. But they are not time travelers, Special Operators, CIA, MI-5 or DND. They are just Internet nutters.
**is there a paradox? What are the psychological implications of a time traveler making direct contact with a person of the past knowing who they are and when they are from? I’m not assuming they’re time travelers. There has to be a perfectly logical explanation for all this. **
There is a perfectly logical explanation: you’ve allowed yourself to be manipulated by Internet nutters. Stop it! Don’t respond to them and stop taking what we discuss here so seriously. From what you’ve said this is not good for your health. Maybe you need to take a break from reading and posting on this sort of site. Just a suggestion (and I’ve made it before - even to Pamela long, long ago when she was being a bit too paranoid.)