like a house of cards… so, you decided to take the “easy way out”, eh? I presume you understand how ridiculous this statement sounds (and is), yes?
Every question I asked was completely valid from a science and engineering standpoint. The fact that you could not answer them with sufficient rigor is no reason for you to get all ticked off at the person asking the questions… unless you have something to hide.
With no evidence. So I guess, in your world, we are just supposed to accept “claims” as interchangeable with “facts” just because someone is passionate about their claims?
Wow. This could very well be a huge newsflash to a lot of university professors out there (some like me, who have been teaching all along the principles of aerodynamics and flight, only now to be told they are wrong!). I guess I had better find another job quick! 
But the thing is, I know what I am doing here. The fact that you seem to not know what I am doing here just means you have not read many of my 4800+ posts. If you had, you would know exactly what I am doing here.
My, what a temper! Why on earth do I have to “prove myself”, when it is you (pokes) who is making the wild and woolly claims? I am not making any fantastic, unverifiable claims. That would be your department.
Actually, it does. Because no matter what physics describe time travel (a problem you seem to be having), the existing physics we know, and love, and which “works”, will have to be shown as a limiting case of any “new physics” that permits time travel.
The information you have given is specious, at best.
This is another variant on the old TT’ers ruse “I don’t care if anyone believes me or not.”
It is too bad for you, that is who it is too bad for. Because if you cannot answer the most basic, scientific questions as I have posed here (Conservation of Energy cannot be escaped, my friend), then imagine the “thrashing” you will receive by people who are much more serious about scientific claims than I am!
Like I said… why do I bother? Well, maybe because it is fun to see people like you fall apart as soon as the tough questions hit you! 
RMT