WS,
<>
I never said you said that. I said you claimed to be. Meaning you pretended to come off as you did. As your doing now.
It’s quite simple to understand WS. You behave as if you exist in this serene state of being, then others. But I exposed you as being a fraud, which made you drop the disguise, which led to your embarrassment, which led to you getting a little hostile, which led to you leave. It is becoming clearer to you now?
Do you remember now? Or did you smoke something bad that day, to cause you to forget?
Just what exactly are you on anyways? I’d hate to ruin your high, but what in the blue hell are you talking about here:
<<Let it be known, however, that not all share one perception and there is joy to be found on other paths.>>
OK Jim Morrison, you might wanna break on through to this side of reality someday and listen up.
Not all paths bring upon peace and transcendence.
Let me break it down for you…
New Agers will sanction Time Travel someday.
Time Travel is essentially unethical.
This equals the philosophy of: “The ends justify the means.â€
You know, doing something bad, to do something good.
<<You do not ever have to agree TTA. As I stated, your mission is your own, and some shall choose the path of fear and negativity.>>
Have I not proved my point yet people. If humanity’s best interest, aren’t considered spiritual to some, they are considered the path of fear and negativity, as WS just stated.
I only wish to inform people of the danger Time Travel will bring. Of the manipulation and exploitation this will inflict upon humanity.
And if this path, of human independence and absolute freedom, contrary to spiritual interpretation is considered the path of fear and negativity. Then I don’t see how you can say that yours is the better way to go, when you would rather for-go consideration of the latter, as being the unfavorable path.
<<That is a choice, however, and certainly not a mandate that all must follow.>>
Perhaps not. But enslaving humanity is, if we are to go forth and accept everything related to the path of spirituality.
<<I acknowledge your fear and shall continue to wrap you in white light, perhaps for a future time grinning now for you to use as you see fit.>>
Spare me WS… The only fear I have is that my world will be lost to Time Travel and Clara’s little green aliens from Uranus.
You wanna continue being a spiritual wuss, fine.
The TimeTravelActivist will continue to fight for the people, and show them a 2-sided view that will allow them to make an educated decision someday.
<<still chuckling at the testy >>
Me too, I can’t believe you don’t remember
it was pretty good side of you to see.
<<Clara.. I hope your adventures continue…and that you continue to share your path openly..for all to see duality and make an informed choice.>>
Yes Clara, I hope your adventure continues, and you see 2 sides to these issues, instead of just 1. And I hope your mature enough to take your fingers out of your ears from time to time to listen to reason. Enough with the tantrums, they are getting old.
-TTA
abc,
Me Corrupt?
I think not. It isn’t me who’s talking about selling out humanity to the Aliens and Time Travelers.
Study during homeroom period, and don’t skip ahead. You might miss something important.
Like the things I’ve stated.
-TTA
"For what was, for what is, and for what will be. I will fight for it's preservation."