John tiotr's prediction in my eyes.
Hello, guys, I’m from Singapore. First, I quite interesting about John Titor’s story. But, have
everyone found that there are some crazy predictions will happen at every several years. Did it
become true?? No!!, No any prediction become true, normally, those people who disseminate these
rumor, they have their own purposse. In my opinion, John titor likely is a journalist, at least
this guy is working in “news agency”, he just want get people’s attention. So far, I cannot find
his original word in website or forum, and he claimed that the US civil war will happen at 2004 or
2005, now, 2007, any civil war happen in USA??? He said that at WW3, China is the biggest winner,
it obviously is a theory of China threat. We really cannot believe. We think that these swindlers
are very knowledgeable in current political situation, so that they can create these seamless
story. And even nobody have met this guy, is he really existing??? we doubt that!!!