SES
User ID: 529144 (OP)
10/18/2008 7:20 AM
Re: Breaking!!! 535 Was John Titor. Quote
It has been a haul i would totally agree with that. These guys know what they are doing.
They are not 535, but they are more similar in nature and intelligence than JT.
This started a long time ago.
There IS a real 535, but this is not him. Just to have knowledge of him shows a consistancy with who we are dealing with here.
Behind them both, the Mastermind of the “group”, is one very big ego. One that needs to be fed for gratification.
A very clever Man, and yes connected.
A lot of what 535 wrote was part truthful, but as many with a discerning eye will have noticed, packed with disinfo. Disinfo with reason.
He usually remembers to put himself behind proxies, but at times he has made mistakes…Like Titor.
He has 48 Hours to come clean…Fully. Or i will 100% release all the proof i have, all 7 years worth.
I am just interested in what he claims he has. So many people have claimed to know who John was but not ONE has really produced any proof. Maybe this time it will happen.
Darby, you may want to peek in there as well.. your name was mentioned there.
Revealing an old email account I used don’t bother me. But something like where I live/lived would.
But I appreciate what you did Kanigo you had my best interest at heart. thank you.
I do have an updated account- but I have never put one in my favorites – apparently there is a problem with getting rid of them OUT of your favorites once you put them in there. So I never have.
But I will go look and re-edit this post.
I looked all over and I have absolutely NO idea how to make a thread a Favorite.
I know…I can’t count how many times people claimed to know who John Titor was over the years but not one has ever given an evidence to prove what they say. Also…why do we have to wait until tomorrow? Everything is wait wait wait and then …nothing.
SES-OP-535 is jerking everyone’s chain with the waiting game. If we assume that the real Boomer was reading the thread he’d be faced with two choices:
Assume without any hint of proof at all that SES had the information and fall on his sword and fess up. But as we’ve already said, there have been dozens of others who have said the same thing.
Or he can sit back, wait and see what SES has and respond (or more likely not respond at all) based on the evidence if it happens to be correct.
Boomer would have nothing to gain by responding to SES. If he falls on his sword and SES either never discloses what he has or discloses information that is totally wrong then he’d have fallen into a trap that for eight years he’s avoided.
He’s going to say that you and I are among the “other” people involved in Group Titor. He isn’t going to post the IP’s because he now knows that it’s more likely than not that you have them saved. He said in one post that there wer strings attached by posting on GLP (and he said that before his post was removed); later he said that there would be no strings attached.
And Kanigo please don’t be offended here. It appears that you are an Admin or some sort of staff on GLP. I’m not clear on that because I have probably posted there two or three times. I’m not a fan. In any case it appears that it’s a site that you like.
But the information is coming through GLP where the thread we’re talking about appears to have no more than five or six people posting, mostly through a series of AC sock-puppets, making it look like a couple dozen people are there. SES obviously runs several puppets. His’ “friends” all post one or two minutes after he posts, especially when ragging on Kanigo.
Typical internet B.S. While I am not familiar with the posts of “Caret Isaac”, the name undoubtedly is taken from “Isaac X” who presumably worked for 'Caret". This involved disinformation with the damned “drones” of, what, a year or 18 months ago?
“Isaac X” sent a letter to Linda Howe ‘explaining’ the drones as alien technology. Having been involved on the fringes of this thing, I could go into more detail if anyone were interested.
Do you remember the line from a Mamma’s and Pappa’s song that goes, “You oughta know by now.”?
I am not a mod- nor an admin- you will notice ,I didn’t even think it was important enough to bring up over here.
Seeing that it was-though…
I only made him take down the personal info he posted.
(There has been a RASH of it over there lately, and some of it here also- where-in you can see my attitude lately comes from, In fact it had gotten SO bad- I just stop it when I see it RIGHT away, it deosnt matter who is posting it- or if they think they can get away with it-he is an AC and cannot fix his post-Once it has been posted so, so you have to request it from the admins).
As far as the rest—who knows…He didn’t show up on time anyway.
Yeah, I saw that last year when I looked there regarding one of the OWETO’s who was posting here who posted a link to GLP. Yikes! They had some Internet “love” relationships going, one of which apparently broke up rather badly. Next thing I saw was the girl’s entire (or at least recent) sex life posted on the forum.
I think you are right Darby. I didn’t see him post today at all.
It seems like everytime “I” get involved. Poof they disappear.
I should have waited until he posted whatever evidence he claimed to have.
IF he was even going to post it.
And whats this about TTI going down temporarily today? I saw Kanigos postings over on the other site..
I am sorry, I am taking care of a friend with cancer after the care is done I will return and explain all .I cant reveal anything now just that I have no time at this point.I owe my friend this care .I don’t give them any more than 90 days .I would like to say I am sorry
13-OICA
Whether all of you guys believe me or not-- this was actually my first conspiracy forum right here, in TTI.
I know it sounds weird— but I actually know you guys better than I know most of these other idiots that run around on the net.
In fact a lot of -these other things that come up- I have never heard of before- and yet ----all of you have because all of you have been in it forever(and a day).
I am starting to piece it all together-(because ALL of it is interrelated in someway-) but I would like to say one thing-
If I had not started HERE- I would have stated in some other crazy angle - for example I could have been a Rense or Alex Jones nut.
For what its worth I appreciate it.
By the Way Recall— that wasnt the Original Poster-- Just another dumb@ss posting for fun.