Einstein,
I am not sure where to start. It is complex and there is a lot of information to cover. Part of the problem is that I don’t have all the missing details, some of which probably haven’t yet happened. What I do know is already significant, however. The basic gist of it I already explained above.
As best as I can figure, whoever posted as Titor is either pretending to be me (for whatever reason), or it actually is me and I haven’t yet traveled time. I don’t even know exactly how it works. But I do know it is real, at least in the ability to communicate in a way that transcends space/time. I have, on many occasions, watched information travel backwards.
Here is part of the issue with sharing information;
Whoever it is appears to be going by what I say or post on the net or in private setting, but not necessarily what I am thinking (this is intentional on my part as to attempt to deduce and discern if it is me or not). There is also information contained within the posts that is specific to me that I have not discussed with anyone or at least have only done so in a private setting (like my home).
For that information to end up in the Titor posts in 2001 means that either I will talk/have talked about it, and/or I was spied on, and it will somehow be relayed to whoever wrote the posts in 2001, then back to me through reading them or otherwise. The other possibility is that I will not talk about it, nor have I been spied on, which means it came from me and I will wrote the posts. In order for me to deduce it is me, I have to isolate it to myself. If I talk about it, I cannot do as such.
Another issue is that it is structured in a way that for anything to make sense, it has to be revealed in a complete fashion. It won’t make sense unless I reveal all of it. No piece of the puzzle will make enough sense for your satisfaction. If I do that, the potential exists for a disaster.
If I start explaining things in detail, if I were to decrypt the posts, some of it wouldn’t make any sense anyway because it is personalized and has already past. (It is time/event/individual oriented - like a time released message that only I will understand) The parts that would make sense are very specific and detailed, yet ambiguous at the same time. I am guessing it would indeed serve as confirmation, if for nothing else, that time travel is real or that there is legitimacy in it.
Someone knows the parts that I don’t and refuse to come to me honestly and forthright. People have been stalking me for about 20 years now, some of which know things about me they shouldn’t know, as well as things that are yet to happen. It’s very very frustrating. In addition to that, people have been altering things and deleting posts, therefore making all of this that much more difficult.
To be honest, I am not entirely comfortable posting here or Paranormalis because it has happened there and here at TTI. A few posts that would arguably confirm time travel have been deleted, and the original Titor posts have been altered.
Before anything happens, this issue of people messing around needs to be resolved. Otherwise, all the curious people get nothing more than what I have already shared. I cannot guarantee that I can be so open anyway. Part of the reason I am even explaining this is to communicate to whoever they are in an attempt to convince them to come clean and dispense with the BS.