John Titor's return to gather items for a new mission

Yes, this is John Titor a time traveler from 2040. I have came back into the past once again for the next couple of weeks to collect some things for my new mission, i will post new pictures and information on time travel when i get the chance. I have also noticed theres alot of other people on this site saying they have traveled through time and they are from the future, your data does not match up.

where is the picture of the Time Travel Device and other informtion?? so that way you are a real time machine not a fake one…so prove it. write back.

I already posted that. And I am NOT a time machine.

I said that if you have a time machine post a picture of full time machine with informtion on how to build one and if you can’t then you a fake person…period.
understand now?

Sure you ain’t santa ?

no this is John Titor. nothing fake about me. period.

Allusions, delusions, and illusions…

im in ur civ stealing ur literacy

TL79

Hello John, I think you are here for the “2007 Jan 3 19:59 UTC” event horizont is’n it???

hint:

http://www.fourmilab.ch/cgi-bin/Earth

Recording data once again?

)

Regards

Waiting for a Pink Timetraveler…

Slack.

TT2040,

I don’t understand. John Titor never posted on this forum.

I suppose he is about as real as John T, when it comes to Time Travel. :slight_smile:

Isn’t it funny when school lets out for holidays is when the Time Travelers show up.

Just made this wanted to shre it with everyone.

John have you noticed its the same script just diferent people?

http://www.ifilm.com/video/2809446

Im about to read johns book, Ill see how interesting that is. Anyways, I think John should get his fingerprint taken and then fingerprint himself as a 2 year old. well, i guess the real john isnt 2 years old anymore, maybe 8 now.

TT2040,

Welcome back to just before the [censored] hits the fan. You are obviously aren’t “The” TT_0 but, hey close enough right. Like Darby here I’m a bit confused.