According to Larry Haber, John Titor will be returning either in October or November. I hope he will participate with us here on TTI and or Paranormalis. John, if you are reading this, don’t bother with Anomalies. The administrator is completely unresponsive and I was unable to get new accounts established. GodLikeProductions will ban you for no reason at all. I was able to start a 130 page Question and Answer post with the title of “I am John Titor, Ask Me a Question”. There is a lot of information to wade through but it might be worth it to catch up on current events. There are a few true believers who would benefit by being redirected to this site.
AlexanderTT did find me and vet me as Alexander Mulligan. I thought he was trolling too until I found out he knew about your world.
I will wager this. John Titor is the real deal and he’ll prove it if he comes back here. IF.
I think Oliver, Temporal Recon, The Titor Foundation, Larry, his brother in the I.T. business, his youngest brother who worked for IBM, and his son, David Brin, Robert Silverberg and Karen Haber are all hired by John Titor. I even think critics such as Razimus, Darby, and others are also unwittingly helping Titor. I’m just not sure why or how. I just know that when I read these authors, I can tell they contributed to John’s story. But contributed it in such a way that when you study the inconsistencies, you come up with a decoded story.
Author Joseph Atwill calls this Typology. I think these guys are using that with us. For example 2005, 10, 2015 Civil War. The way John wrote about the coming civil war is a code. I know this because that is what I was trained to do in addition to interrogation for the U.S. Army.
UM, ok paula So do you wanna tell me where to listen too in that 2 and a half hour video? What minute mark does haber say Titor is going to return either in post or an interview? Also you don’t need to tell me what the thread is about. You can if you like, but I already know what the thread is about and you agree with me that the Titor that posted here will never return to this world line so technically Titor would not be returning.
BUt yeah, I don’t mind eating crow. Tell me what minute mark to listen for cause if it was said I want to hear it for myself.
YUM YUM, My crow tastes delicious . My apologies to Ren… he makes alot of stuff up but this wasn’t one of them. See and thats why it doesn’t pay to make stuff up…nobody knows when you’re being honest and when you not. Anyways.
So Larry doesn’t know if that is news or not… but he has been told this all along… but never mentioned it ever before. … and to say nothing about it being impossible according to Titors own story.
Smells fishy after he mentions the security issue with his little brother. But who knows…time will tell
As I recall, Haber swooped in with a legal maneuver to steal the copyrights to the Titor story. His claim went unchallenged. Thus giving him copyright status over the story. So he can legally add any subsequent story segments as he sees fit.
So if Haber is not mentioned in the original Titor posts, then too much importance should not be placed on what he was to say right? In this regard, Jim Carrey’s comments would just be as legitimate as Haber’s…(if carrey were to make any comments about the return of Titor).
Well, Haber was apparently hired by “Kay”, Titor’s “mother”. If she exists/existed she could have lived close to Haber, which is why he was chosen. Local. Haber claims to have on going contact with “Kay”. I personally don’t focus on small details like this anymore. They aren’t relevant to the big, huge picture that was painted and seemingly ignored by many.