Hello, my name is Joseph Kakusagan. I have been reading these forums for a few hours and it seems that this group of people are among one of the “highest levels” I have found so far. So, I decided I would give guys some answers. I only do this because I beleive that it will help you rather then hurt you. Before you get started, know that I can’t answer all of your questions. One reason being I don’t have the “time” and the second is that I just simply won’t answer certain questions. Please don’t ask me why I won’t answer your questions because I will not go into detail. One peice of information I will provide you with before you start is about your friend “John Titor”. The bottom line is that this person or persons has pulled you guys along for a ride that lasted a couple of years. “John” was/is a very smart person/group of two or more people. It used his scientific knowledge, quick thinking, and your insecurities and fears to work for the story line. Well, before we get started I would like to state a few things. I’m not what you people would refer to as a “Time Traveler” in the sense of the word. I can’t “physically” travel from one point in time to another. I will use what knowledge I have to prove myself in the next few days by answering questions and making a few statements. I do advise you that most of my answers and statements will put heavy strain on the human brain. I can’t answer questions like who the next President will be or if you should put your life savings into GE stocks. Also, as I said alot of questions will go unanswered and I will give you my reason for this, the simplest answer I could find is that your consciousness as of this moment compared to mine would be like comparing the IQ of a 2 year old child to a 45 year old mathematician. I only want to talk to open minded people with a desire for truth and higher learning. I have to leave now for a short period of time, but hopefully when I get back I can look forward to answering your questions and fulfilling my needs as well as yours. My time here is limited and I will do my best to leave a suddle impact on some of your lives. Today is a day to be celebrated, you have been singled out in a group of trillions.
-Joe
well, sounds very cool. so lets try it out. i dont mind if theres questions you dont answer.
what are you here for?
where are you going?
why is your time limited?
what can you tell us about the future?
why does bob dole know who bob dole is?
can you tell me anything about my future self?
and lastly, are you here to change anything?
thanks for your patience in advance, and sorry if i come off as a moron 
i understand that your not playing games. is there anything i can do to help you? oh, and the bob dole thing was just a joke 
“I am a regular working man just like any other guy with a 9-5 except my job is a little more complex then most peoples.”
may i ask what your job is?
The only thing you or anyone else could do to help me would to simply just answer my questions(the few I will ask), and provide me with as many questions that you can think of. I promise you that the time you spend on me will not be wasted. I know alot of people out there probably won’t beleive most of what I tell you, I honestly wouldn’t beleive it myself especially in a situation such as this. But I urge you to please…ask me questions. You might be kicking yourself in the ass 2-3 years from now depending on what you choose to do with my presence.
-Joe
My job is with “SASA”. Which stands for Southern Aeronautics and Space Administration. I can’t go into detail of what I do, but I can tell you how I got the job. I was born one of only 19 people ever found on the entire “Earth” to have a certain genetic “Defect”. I had no experience in any areas in any field of study at SASA, they chose me purely on this genetic “Defect”.
“The only thing you or anyone else could do to help me would to simply just answer my questions(the few I will ask), and provide me with as many questions that you can think of”
i’d be happy to answer anything i can, and i always have a ton of questions. 
like, may i ask you what you do at SASA?
and im pretty sure you wont tell me what the genetic defect is, but i’d like to know. and is it a defect, or a evolution?
The only thing I can tell you about what I do at SASA is I’m pretty much a “lab rat”. I am being payed by them to use me in experiments/tests/etc. As I said I have no experience in what they do at SASA I simply show up and they tell me what to do. I am bound by a “contract” that I signed and in this contract I agree to let them operate on me as well as use me for new technology/missions. The health care in the future is extremely advanced and I have no worries when they operate on me.
The word “Defect” was used as a title for what I was born with. The only thing I can tell you is that this “Defect” is killing me, very slowly. Doctors estimate my lifespan will only be about 90 years. The current average lifespan for a human in my future is anywhere from 100-120 years the last human to die younger then this was in 2037 March 12th 5:43 P.M., please don’t ask me questions about why the lifespan is so long in comparison to yours. Also, without this “Defect” I wouldn’t be talking to you right now.
-Joe
“Also, without this “Defect” I wouldn’t be talking to you right now.”
very interesting indeed. ok, some more questions i was wondering about:
are you trying to keep a low profile?
how old are you?
what do you do for fun?
where are you from?
are you considered an aggresive person or a caring person? and is this behavioral characteristic considered “normal” in your time?
what is your main goal in life?
what are your motives for coming to TTI?
in the future, are people honorable?
is anything from our time important to the future? you do not have to be specific if you want.
thanks in advance, and sorry for any dumb questions. i will try to think of more.
one more question: can you tell us something that you think we could not comprehend yet?
Hello Josheph…
Welcome Back to Earth
Thinking about that Titorian45 Said “You^re all Chipped”, and your presence here, lead to think that in some near future… some “Conglomerate”, will move “US” to an alternate Future/alternate time, reality…or a sort of…moving to Planet Mars?
Quoted Joe:
“Today is a day to be celebrated, you have been singled out in a group of trillions.”
This “recall” me the Movie “MIMZY”, as:
are We a part of a Experiment?
Anyway Good Job to be an Occular Witnesses of Dr. La Violete Theories circa 2012…
I think Joe, that you are part of the People with a mission like Issac Assimov’s “Fundations” …
more:
ETA 6000 year on the future…LOL
What about the Stargates?
SOLAR WARDEN + ANUNNAKI
–
Regards
LG Tech 2T 2012
The Anunaki, Enki, Atlantean S-M or Lumerian L-M Starship parked on the moon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc7mkHtuLOs
What I meant by you not comprehending things has a very strict meaning. There is no bending or breaking of these rules.
-Joe
“3. Fun, ha I sure do miss fun. I am a professional fighter, MMA is the most popular sport in my time. But, it’s a little different.”
are you serious? well what are the odds on that? cause i happen to be a professional mma fighter too. i study many different styles. jiu jitsu is by far my favorite.
may i ask what styles you practice, what your record is? and most importantly, do you need a sparring partner?
i’d love to learn anything new.
“What I meant by you not comprehending things has a very strict meaning. There is no bending or breaking of these rules.”
may i ask what the meaning is? i know its a dumb question, but i want to make sure that i dont misinterpret.
Meaning that even if I wanted to tell you and make you understand what I was doing, you wouldn’t be able to. It’s hard to understand I know, just think of it as me speaking another language but to make it even worse you wouldn’t even be able to hear what I was saying or see what I was doing. I can compare it to not being able to see the air or radio waves.
-Joe
Anything I tell you on here is serious. There are 12 required styles for the MMA. Some use refined styles of Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Boxing, Muay Thai, etc. But it’s very rare to see people still using these, new styles of fighting will appear even in the next few years here. So, I practice alot of styles the only one I use that you would even possibly recognize is “Boxing”. My record is currently 243-0-0, I have fought professionally for 4 years. I wish I could spar with you, but I’m not able to do this.
-Joe
“Anything I tell you on here is serious. There are 12 required styles for the MMA. Some use refined styles of Jiu Jitsu, Judo, Boxing, Muay Thai, etc. But it’s very rare to see people still using these, new styles of fighting will appear even in the next few years here. So, I practice alot of styles the only one I use that you would even possibly recognize is “Boxing”. My record is currently 243-0-0, I have fought professionally for 4 years. I wish I could spar with you, but I’m not able to do this”
wow sounds amazing. and what a record! you should be proud. that is an insane amount of pro fights in 4 years. the medical world must have advanced a whole lot.
are there still weight divisions? or is it open weight? and if there is, what weight class are you in?
and just one question while its on my mind. is time travel an everyday thing where you come from, or are you a special case?
also, how hard is it having to juggle mma training, and the SASA stuff? i imagine that would be tough.
I’m the only one in my division undefeated. Yes, some people fight up to 10 times a day. It would be considerd open weight. Well, I am one of only 19 people. My job with SASA doesn’t require much time. I can train my body as much as is needed for MMA.
-Joe