Moving between Timelines/Realities.

I am wondering if anyone else has experienced in their lifetimes a shift in reality. That is to say, for some reason things are different as though you have moved to an alternate reality where almost everything has remained but there are a few small differences which are easy to pickup on.

I’ve had several experiences with this, as well as one of my friends who Swears Stephen Hawking was Dead and only realized he was not when she heard it on TV, maybe he celebrated a birthday or something. So she apparently was living in a timeline in which Hawking was dead, and got Shifted into one in which he was Alive. Something else must have changed as well.

So my question is, have any of you ever shifted between realities? I noticed something recently as if it had happened again and now I am trying to figure out whats different. so, Anyone? or am I the only crazy person posting on the TTI forums. lol

YES!! One time as a child my mother told me that my father died in a car crash. He is alive to this day. And denies the car crash, even when i had him signed up for hynotism.

it´s sound weird but on 15/05/1997 was the first reality shift:relatives change names ie: Johanna instead of Yohana or Eddi instead of Eddy. On 02/11/2000 i get a another change of reality: people i know remain the same but get a different job or the same job but in different city. The point is that only i noticed the change. Is the same for a Webpages, prior to this date i don´t remember that the Wingmakers site exist, but suddenly there are a huge references of it in on the web. Then on 03/26/2001, some municipal buildings change colors, etc. And so on. Note: i´m not in the USA, but got s Family there…

Regards
Recall 15

So this has happened with others, I would have thought so. One strange thing I have noticed, movies are always the same between timelines. As if the artist in any timeline would have still had the same vision for a movie. I have not seen one movie that was any different than the first time I had seen it.

I have, when i went to see the second harry potter movie, there was a scene where they were throwing gnomes out of their gardegn, when i bought the movie when it came out, this scene wasn’t in it. It wasn’t even in the deleted scenes, and only some of my freinds remember seeing this scene

I have noticed this phenomona all my life. When I notice something I usually take a good look around to see if anything else seems different. Sometimes there will be several things that I notice that are different. The first time it happened was when I was a boy. I recall that I was going to go to the police station on my bicycle. The police station was gone. There was an empty field in its place. I was very alarmed at the time. Of course everyone thought I was crazy. I watch TV shows the second time around and will notice sometimes that it is different. I have a theory of course that gives me some piece of mind as to what might be going on. Not all of us are created equal. Some of us have genetic variations. You might notice that some people have a longer spine due to the fact that they are born with more disks in there back than other people. So I suppose there are some of us that could have mental variations as well. An uncontrolled ability to shift to an alternate version of ourself in another timeline. It would be nice to learn to control it. But at present all I can do is observe. Oh and by the way, there happens to be a timeline out there that doesn’t have bicentennial quarters. I know because that was what changed in my surroundings during my last shift.

Its good to hear others take notice of this phenomenon. I do have a few theories about what might be going on.

Sometimes I feel we are pulled into alternate timelines, other times I believe we are pushed, and other times still I believe we can control this shifting and move on our own.

I do believe in timelines/worldlines, but I also think there is only 1 Reality. Lets just say in one timeline you decide to turn left instead of right and you get hit by a bus and die. You would never experience the event and continue living in the timeline that you turned right. Now take the fact that sometimes Effect happens many hours/days/weeks after the initial cause and so sometimes the shifting may happen at a moment when it appears nothing has changed.

Basically I am saying that we create the reality in which we live upon the infinite choices that we make consciously And subconsciously. Until you die in every timeline you do not physically die here on Earth. Once every conceivable possible timeline that you exist in has your life ending in some way, then your number is up.

make sense to anyone else? Would anyone else like to comment on similar experiences?

I tried an experiment one time to see if I could induce a shift and it worked. Our days are filled with countless little decisions we make continuously all day long. Well, I reasoned that if I were to alter some of those decisions into actions I normally would not take, I might wind up inside an alternate version of me. Normally I go home for lunch everyday. On the experiment day I stopped off at the hardware store just to change the routine. On the way home I noticed a 4-way stoplight intersection that I regularly traverse had changed its timing sequence. Coincidence? It had changed back to normal that evening when I traversed the intersection. I believe my experiment worked as planned. We can look at changes in other timelines just by forcing ourselves to perform a decision with an outcome that isn’t one normally chosen. I don’t know if everyone can do it. But try it, just maybe this is a way to exercise the ability in an effort to develop concious control over it.

That would be the problem right there Einstein. the Problem is Choice. However what we do not realize is that almost everything that happens to us on a daily basis is the effect of some previous choice(s) we have made.

Sure you can stop at the hardware store instead of going to lunch, that is a small change and a daily change. To really affect your life and change your outcome you must actively pursue all of the choices that are presented to you. Its been said before that Control is an illusion, nobody knows and nobody controls anything, yet we still believe we have some kind of a choice that can save us in times of peril. This is how multiple timelines and concsious choice are expressed in every day life. We all actively create the reality within which we live.

the posters on this thread are all scams. how can there be such changes?

actually the things you wrote in this thread should force you suicide IMHO or get yourself locked up in a mental hospital or make feel you are in a made up world with people&things made up of the same stuff, a cartoon. that would make me a cartoon to you and i aint no cartoon, be sure of that.

:yum:

Ouch thats harsh, you think I should kill myself. or I should Get myself locked up in a mental hospital. Or that somehow I think you are a cartoon.

Those are some very powerful words, thems is Fightin’ words. lol.

Now really is that the best you can do? The most constructive thing you can come up with is to tell me I should kill myself or end up in the crazy ward at bellevue? I think somebody has some self esteem issues.

Now getting back to the discussion. There are a lot of people who think this is going on not just myself, if anybody has anything constructive to say about the topic please feel free.

I agree with you for the most part. I believe that all possibilities do exist, but I do not believe in timelines/worldlines per say. It is our conscious and subconscious choices as well as our perception that determines our reality. As well as everyone elses, all tangled together. alright thats all im going to say for now.

Well I don’t know if I was moving between anything, and I don’t personally buy into the MWI theory but I was watching Aqua Teen Hunger Force the other month, specifically the episode was: #24. “Super Spore” (The Spore “Travis”)

‘While The Aqua Teens are chilling in Carl’s Pool One Day, an Alien Tentactle reaches out and grabs Shake. The bad news is, it speaks only Japanese. What will the Aqua Teens do this time?’

Anyway, I specifically remember Frylock ask Travis the alien what he was doing, and the alien lied and said nothing, and Frylock smelled the alien and said ‘That smells like fluid waste’. Something to that effect, anyway, I saw the same episode on TV again and that part of the dialogue never repeated itself, I even downloaded it off the net and Frylock never said those words, I know I wasn’t wasted or anything as I don’t drink or do drugs.

Maybe they accidentally ran an alternate version on TV I don’t know, but least likely of all I slipped into an alternate universe.

– Razimus

Razimus

I’ve thought about this quite often since it happens to me very frequently. Rather than think of it as multiple universes, maybe it is just one universe where both choices actually did happen. I suppose our brains have the ability to choose either one or the other outcome. It kind of reminds me of the famous double slit experiemnt. The experiment clearly shows that it is both a particle and a wave. Kind of like a paradox. It can’t be both. But it is. So for some reason your brain glitched and you got to see the other possible choice. This may just be a phenomona related to how our brains perceive reality.

Another possible avenue of thought on changing “realities” could be extrapolated from the “frame dragging” experiments now going on. We may quite possibly be affected, probably on a much-more often basis than perceived, by gravity waves and “time quakes” from distant regions of space. It could even explain “apparations”, deja vu, and other similar experiences. In my own personal experience, I’ve noticed on many occasions–a confluence of “energies” that transforms the “current now” into elongated “moments” that strangely feel out of the normal sequence of pattern recognition. They usually are quite inexplicable yet they “resonate” with some long-lost ability that lies dormant through long disuse. We may often be “spooked” by these events, but we cannot but revel in its “strangeness”. We may be far more sensitive to “time pollution” than we realize.

There is a great book by Kurt Vonnegut called TimeQuake, I recommend everyone go buy it and read it right away. I recommend everyone go buy it and read it right away.

When I left a friend’s house I was almost killed by a car going down the main road. I blacked out momentarily and when I came out of it the people from the car were standing there making sure I was ok. They claimed I ran out in front of them screaming, but I did no such thing. I remember it very clearly, I was crossing the street to get onto the overpass. Could this have been some kind of shift?

Magical Thinking Alert

Some of you folks are making an awful lot out of coincidences and bad memories as you drift headlong into magical thinking.

It is well known that our memories are not nearly as accurate as most of us feel they are.

Coincidences happen all the time without being anything more than coincidences.

It is true that the universe holds much more than we know, and that there are many mysteries. It can also be hard work to tease truth out from all the myths and superstitions and various rantings of lunatics over the years. Imagine how deluded you could become by allowing yourself to be easily fooled by nothing more than your own magical thinking, and how such imagined distractions can distance you from true knowledge rather than help you recognize truth when it appears.

Re: Magical Thinking Alert

Actually, if you truly grasp Chaos theory you will understand there is no such thing as a coincidence. Although this would seem to go against chaos theory, it actually does not. Chaos theory truly means that nothing is random and all interactions can be predicted, however we have neither the knowledge or technology to measure or predict the intereactions at the subatomic level.

Re: Magical Thinking Alert

Chaos theory does not suggest in any way that coincidences, imperfect memories, and wishful thinking are meaningful events reflected in reality. They are not.