As part of PROJECT CHRONOS, I had the opportunity to work alongside a team of leading scientists, engineers, and temporal data analysts. Every mission was the result of months of planning, coordination, and collaboration between multiple scientific divisions, ensuring the safe execution of each time-displacement operation.
Following extensive training, the program’s time travelers were assigned missions to carefully selected points in both the past and the future. Their objective was to observe, document, and record historical events as well as potential future developments, while preserving the integrity of each mission.
Every photograph, field report, and data record recovered from a mission underwent a verification process before being assigned an official archive reference and incorporated into the central PROJECT CHRONOS archive, where it became part of the program’s permanent mission records.
I am currently in the year 2026.
My return was completed in accordance with PROJECT CHRONOS’s operational protocols. The majority of the mission’s records were handed over to the program’s Central Archive.I retain only the declassified mission excerpts approved for public release. The full reports, technical data, and remaining records remain archived.Until a new directive is issued, I will remain in 2026.
SECTION 7 : PLANETARY OBSERVATIONS
In accordance with the Project CHRONOS Time Security Protocol, access to the rest of the mission’s files is restricted, and I am not authorized to disclose any additional information
As the informal court jester, let me welcome you first to TTi [Time Travel institute]
Welcome Paradox22 ![]()
![]()
Quick Reference Cliffs"Paradox22"Notes:
Central Archive, which has private & a public archive
i.e. [declassified & classified archive] & has relations to a Time Security Protocol & also has operational protocols, which can not give complete unrestricted access to all info as is. “known by them” to John Q Public, [the hypothetical average man, typical citizen, or the general public]
It also has temporary mission records & permanent mission records for this program.
Records & collects technical data, then verifies it & produces reports on discoveries made by them.
Uses the leading people in many fields to make determinations, which may take months & years possibly if time permits… to decide what is most important to work on next, then orders new directives based on that?
Are here in our time till further notice.
Seems to mean Mission-Chonos-2070-Europe, unless i have misunderstood something.
Mission-Chonos-2061-Halley’s Comet-017
Has a Mars project, in 2070 with multiple permanent faculties already there by 2070, & has many areas of work & fields/studies for long~term strategies/habitations, while expanding off~world more faculties/habitations for expanding further out from beyond earth.
Who ever is in this pic, should be a finger/nail model & has a pretty dope jacket “leather” ![]()
Is that you!?. ![]()
Is terrible at not telling everybody here they time traveled! ![]()
But seriously “mostly”, my questions:
what does the -017 mean after Halley comet if you can say?
Can we breath on mars, without these habitations… & “if yes” how long?
“if you know& can tell us”
Have we been to Venus again & met back up with Valiant Thor?
Commander Thor, age then… was about 500 years old.
Have you mingled with any aliens???
if you have met aliens who do you prefer, humans/aliens/bears/silverbacks? ![]()
have you ever wrestle any of them? i.e. humans/aliens/bears/silverbacks?
Sorry, joking a little here… assuming you do not know, we have questions & silly answers concerning silverback gorillas & 100 men, & if women met a bear in the woods or a man. We wrestle each other & these kinds of questions in this day & age, which kinda lead to me wondering if aliens wrestling was a thing by then. I have a sense of humor & am half joking.
Also welcome to the insanity of 2026.
How old are you?
How many missions under your belt.
What year are you from? if I somehow missed that and you are able to tell us.
Have You heard of the John Titor story, & is that what your machine was based off from, or is yours different & if different… how do you travel & get messages from then/them.
What form of monetary system do you have?
Do you smoke, if so… what? If yes, can I bum a light? ![]()
![]()
Is there something, you are not telling us,
… & exactly. what. is. that!?!
“supposed, or… otherwise”
How is health care & any advancements yet cancers/cures… things like that?
Age slowing.
Do you still grow cucumbers?
Has cucumber, & pickle abuse stopped… yet?!!
![]()
Thanks in advanced for answering any of my questions! ![]()
~QS
I appreciate your questions. However, most of what you’re asking falls outside the scope of the information I’m authorized to disclose.
I can only confirm that I come from the year 2050 and that I participated in observation missions. The internal code “-017” refers to the mission, not the comet.
As for everything else—transportation technology, the number of missions, possible extraterrestrials, the economic system, and future developments—I am not authorized to provide any information.
I don’t expect you to believe me. I’m simply adhering to the restrictions that remain in place.
Central Archive: has two access levels:
* Classified Archive (classified records)
* Declassified Archive (declassified records)
- Time Security Protocol: determines which data can be made public to prevent the disclosure of information that could affect the timeline.
- Operational Protocols: the rules that program members follow during missions, upon return, and when releasing information.
- Mission Records:
- Temporary Mission Records: initial records, photographs, and data that have not yet been verified.
- Permanent Mission Records: the final, verified record following analysis.
- Verification Process: technical data is reviewed by teams of scientists, engineers, and analysts. The process can take months or even years before the data is deemed reliable.
- New Directives: Once the evaluation is complete, management decides which missions have the greatest scientific value and issues new directives.
The photo is from one of my missions and was among the material that was declassified for public release.
Exactly my mission focused specifically on documenting long-term environmental changes, infrastructure adaptation, and demographic trends in various European regions
If you are actually from 2050 then the mere fact that you arrived here is already affecting the timeline in unpredictable ways. Now that you are on this forum talking to people, your interactions are affecting this timeline even more. The original John Titor claimed that we live in an Everett-Wheeler multiverse, so he did not seem to care about how he affected this timeline.
2050 is relatively early for time travel technology, so I will classify you as one of the early pioneers of time travel along with Titor, who did not actually realize the damage they will cause by altering the past in unforeseeable ways.
The Time Security Protocol is not based on the assumption that it is possible to have zero impact. That would be impossible. The very presence of an observer constitutes an interaction. The protocol’s purpose is different: to prevent the disclosure of information that could cause disproportionate deviations, such as verifiable future events, technologies, or facts that could alter large-scale decisions. Most day-to-day interactions do not lead to measurable deviations beyond the natural “noise” that is inherent in any historical development. For this reason, limited contact is permitted under specific rules, while the disclosure of critical information is prohibited
Hopefully your organization does not have plans to time travel into the distant past…
Changing something five years ago barely affects the world.
Changing something five thousand years ago affects cultures.
Changing something five million years ago affects species.
Deep time travel into the distant past carries dangers far greater than the dramatic paradoxes people imagine from movies. The deeper into prehistory a traveler goes, the more fragile and formative the world becomes, and even the smallest interaction can redirect the entire evolutionary path of life on Earth. Early hominin populations were tiny, ecosystems were delicately balanced, and species were still emerging from common ancestors. A single altered birth, death, or migration could ripple forward through millions of years, reshaping biology, culture, and ultimately determining whether modern humans—or any intelligent species at all—would ever exist.
If a time traveler interacted with early human–chimpanzee ancestors during the period when the two lineages were diverging, the effects on modern humanity would be profound. Those ancestral populations were extremely small, often consisting of only a few dozen individuals. In such fragile groups, even a single altered birth, death, or mating choice could shift the entire genetic trajectory of the lineage. A traveler’s presence—providing food, scaring predators, or simply changing social dynamics—would influence a population where every individual played an outsized role in shaping the future.
Because evolution builds slowly over millions of years, the traveler’s influence would be invisible at first. The early hominins would continue living their normal lives, unaware that their interactions with an outsider had nudged their lineage onto a different path. But those small nudges accumulate. Over thousands of generations, they would produce new traits, new species, and new ecological roles. By the time millions of years had passed, the world could be home to a completely different intelligent primate—or none at all.
Modern humans, as we know them, would almost certainly never appear. Our anatomy, cognition, and culture are the result of countless evolutionary steps, each dependent on the survival and reproduction of specific individuals in those early populations. Changing even one of those steps can redirect the entire lineage. The resulting species might have different senses, different social structures, or different technological priorities. Human history, from agriculture to cities to science, would be replaced by an entirely different evolutionary story.
The traveler’s influence would also reshape the broader environment. Different hominin species might compete with other animals in new ways, altering ecosystems and evolutionary pressures across Africa. These changes would ripple outward, affecting predators, prey, and even climate patterns. Evolution is interconnected, and altering one lineage can shift the trajectories of many others. The traveler’s actions would not just change human evolution—they would reshape the biological history of the planet.
This is why deep‑past time travel is the most consequential scenario imaginable. Changing something five years ago affects a few personal trajectories. Changing something five thousand years ago affects cultures. But changing something five million years ago affects species. Interacting with early hominins during the divergence period wouldn’t just modify human history—it would erase it entirely and replace it with something new.
What’cha doing in 2026 “Not too specifically”? ![]()
If you can even remotely tell me anything. ![]()
“takes out pen to write lotto numbers” ![]()
P.S. Does future Project Chronos members read these forums? ![]()
I could give you the lottery numbers, I would be violating the very purpose of the Time Security Protocol. Verifiable information about future events is one of the few categories of data that is prohibited from being disclosed.
As for your postscript, yes, public forums and digital archives are part of the historical sources that are studied. They are not monitored in real time because they are “important,” but because they offer snapshots of how people of a particular era perceived events, rumors, and their own ideas.
The irony is that, if this discussion remains in the public domain, it is very likely to be read someday as yet another historical document, whether it proves to be significant or not.
lol, I am just teasing! I would never ask something so selfish.
Key Details & Next Appearance
- Next Expected Arrival: Mid-2061. Astronomers anticipate it will be a spectacular viewing experience as it will pass between the Sun and Earth.
Verified! You are in super duper extra biggest trouble now! ![]()
MwaHahAahaHAaa! ![]()
Violated! [TTSPHS] incoming!
So in mission Chronos-2070-Autonomous “Electric” Vehicles
You are still trying to determine how useful they will be compared to when we first began making them then?
Because much of that is being worked on right now.
May I ask if anything interferes with their production/creation/enhancements/Ai & why it had to be “in a sense” double checked come then also?
I really hope they have good sense of humor in the future cause I am a bit playful!
But I might get us both in trouble, if they can’t tell when & if… I am joking.
I doubt either of us want a Time Travel Security Protocol Hit Squad [TTSPHS] coming to erase both of us from any futures! ![]()
Just because I have a sense of humor & you had no idea what I was gonna say/ask next… Only jokingly of course “on some occasions”! ![]()
Edits
Oh! I have a questions, if music is quite different in the future as far as you have gone?
& if so can you elaborate on how it is? Without us both getting nicked! ![]()
Nicked
2. Arrested (British Slang)
When someone is caught, apprehended, or taken into custody by law enforcement.
Note: I am only American & have always only lived here, but I might use words that are from anywhere if the *feels hits me!
*The slang term “feels” is a popular internet abbreviation for “feelings” or deep emotional reactions. It is typically used as a plural noun rather than a verb.
Not sure how well versed you are in 2026 verbiage, not sure how well versed I am… either. So I double~checked I am using it correct!
~QS
Any favorites from anytime before July 2026 “music”
2050 is not the world most people imagine. Not everything changed overnight; most changes happened so slowly that almost no one noticed them. Technology has advanced, but the biggest problems still require human decisions. If there’s one thing I’ve learned from the missions, it’s that history isn’t usually changed by a single major event. It’s changed by thousands of small decisions that, at the time, seem insignificant. That’s why our role isn’t to correct the past, but to understand it.





