Prophet Yahweh's summoned UFOs linked to Titor's war

Titor's Nemeses

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ufovideo/

If the Titor sage turns out to be real, does anyone think this Prophet Yahweh guy might be involved? These aliens he calls down, are they the guys who take over that we go to war against?

:wink:

Re: Titor's Nemeses

i just saw that yesterday, and thought about posting it here…

pretty crazy.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

Very interesting. I see no need to compare this with Titor’s story though.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

I report, you decide:

http://www.prophetyahweh.com/

Re: Titor's Nemeses

Oh PUUUUUUUUUULEEEEEEEEEZE! You cannot be serious?

You mean all I gotta do is pay this yoyo $7.95, and I will get the wonderful priviledge of seeing RECORDINGS of UFOs that he has summoned? Has there EVER in the history of the internet been a more OBVIOUS scam to get your bucks?

Anyone who gives this guy 8 bucks deserves to see stars, not UFOs! :slight_smile:
RMT

Re: Titor's Nemeses

Notes, there was another man in South America, who had the ability to also call down UFOs.

I don’t know, maybe it has something to do with the body being like an antenna?

Re: Titor's Nemeses

RainmanTime,

[.wmv"]http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ufovideo/ABCnews1[1].wmv](http://www.godlikeproductions.com/ufovideo/ABCnews1[1)

A credible source; if not for that particular video, I would have said the same thing.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

I have a perfect follow up for the Action News team. How’s about a little scientific method? Take him down to Area 51 and repeat the experiment. If the same results are achieved, send him and the crew to Atlantic City. More similar results…now we’re on to sumptin’.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

As an aerospace engineer, I’ve often had trouble with lay newsmedia (with little knowledge of flying vehicles at all) portraying themselves as “credible sources” in this highly technical realm.

Let me throw some fuel on the fire by stating something that should be obvious: Las Vegas is surrounded by SEVERAL different military test ranges. While schedules of military flight sorties are not published, I assure you that there are daytime and nightime flights occurring around there all the time.

See my next post for more…
RMT

Re: Titor's Nemeses

Good train of thought. But I’d say stay AWAY from Area 51. It is a military installation with lots of flights occurring around it. I’d say let’s take him to Hawaii or the Galapagos Islands, and then get him to summon some UFOs.

I am still not buying it because if I were convinced that I have this capability, I would see no reason to ask people for money. I am quite sure that if I could do this reliably, there would be plenty of people offering money such that I would not have to ask.

As Deep Throat said “follow the money”. :slight_smile:
RMT

Re: Titor's Nemeses

RainmanTime,

I agree with the relocation and experimentation needed to prove this man’s “abilities.” I sort of agree with you on the idea of selling the information being wrong. However, being a business man, I understand the need to generate profit. If I had this ability, naturally, I would probably still charge a fee for premium access if I were to display it publicly on a web site. This would be to cover the cost of content creation, development, hosting, and promotion. Making extra money to live on never hurt anyone either.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

White Long lost son, ‘His father’ is black!
And before someone goes mad, it is descriptive only.

Good Scientist

Re: Titor's Nemeses

So far he hasnt produced the goods. If he makes a giant ship fly over las vegas before July 15 then I’m switching to a raw food diet.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

They look like balloons or remote controll planes. come on. how stupid sre some people?

and for the record AREA 51 is a top secret govt airforce base, they test classified aircraft there… so what is commonly said to be a UFO is just a plane that the govt doesnt want you to know about. true UFO enthusiasts know and aknowledge that fact.

Let me just say it one more time. THERE ARE NO ALIENS AT AREA 51.

just to be clear.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

ABC might not be experts on aircraft, but they do know how to point a camera. Does the military fly glowing balls of light? I thought they flew around winged craft?

I’m not saying he’s real, but at the very least this shouldn’t be laughed at. He’s making threats to nuke every major city in the US (he says the aliens are going to do it because we’re bad).

Someone should respond to these threats and figure out how he does this and shut down the hoax. It’s not like he’s doing something without any proof. He did summon the UFO on command so people shouldn’t laugh especially when he says his next trick is death on a massive scale.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

If this is what you think our technology is limited to, then I’d say the disinformation campaign is having its intended effect…at least with you. :slight_smile:

His “proof” is far from conclusive. I offered another test of his skills in my post that, were he to summon UFOs under those conditions, could contribute to his believability.

Until then, I am laughing my a$$ off on this one!
RMT

Re: Titor's Nemeses

Wingless planes?? Never!

The “voice in his head” says he can only make them appear on certain conditions. The latest thing is that the aliens are mad because “Art Bell” hasn’t been able to make it out for a sighting yet, and they will not appear again until Art goes out to see them.

I agree there are no conclusions yet, but his threats to destroy America are real. Why isn’t he taken into custody? Laugh if you must but I can’t shake the feeling these stories intersect at some level.

Re: Titor's Nemeses

You can’t be serious with this assertion, can you?

RMT

Re: Titor's Nemeses

Well, I’ve never seen one…

Re: Titor's Nemeses

You’ve never seen John Titor either, yet you don’t let that stop you from believing. BTW, I’ll bet you HAVE seen a wingless air vehicle, but you are dismissing it as non-relevant. But I am also talking well beyond helicopters and hovercraft. Speaking strictly aerodynamically, the faster you go (>Mach 1) the more you do not want ANY wings (cuz they produce more drag than they are worth). “Lifting bodies” is the term that applies to air vehicles without the traditional wing planform.

If you think the aircraft the public knows about are the best we can do (and have done), I will tell you those designs are mostly pre-1990s tech. Isn’t it more reasonable to think that we are testing our own latest designs at Area 51, rather than the more difficult-to-swallow story of us flying reverse-engineered alien craft?

“The Truth Is Out There” :wink: And it is flying around!
RMT