So has anyone here ever actually travelled through time? Im just curious. & if you could live in any time period, which time period would you occupy?
I travel through time every day. It may not be what you’re looking for but we all do it. It’s just that, time travel is forward only and at a “speed” of 1 second per second. IMHO. Though if I cound go back, I did quite enjoy the 60’s.
I confess that I have never traveled through time. I’m just relaying messages for the real John Titor.
I have never traveled through time but I may have travelled through dimensions or alternate realities or I’m just crazy.
In this forum there are real time-travelers? Beginning to have serious doubts …
It’s for the best, Tony. Thank you for the “ChronoVisor” lead.
There are and have been actual time travellers here.
Name one ?
I felt it was odd that Chronohistorian knew me and the woman that I loved but I took a different route when he came into me life. I still love her and she loves me but I told her to go separate ways. She has two kids now instead of just one like chronohistorian said. It was just weird weird that he knew me.
wait, that was real ? i mean, what else did he know about you ?
i thought it was just a little coincidence or somethin…
That really is weird. Whooda thunk that a woman who had one child would, several years later, have two?
Well, that future no longer exists, but it was really weird that he knew me. She had black hair then and I’m heartbroken now that I chose not to be with her. He knew my author name at the time. Every time I meet a time traveller that knows my author name I change the name. But as the present changes then so does the future.
I wasn’t with her or else she would have had only one. She was married to me only when he said that. But things changed and she was never with me.
Well…I am not a time traveler but the future and the past are incredibly interesting. I believe that we all travel through time, but people just don’t realize it. If you ever acknowledge your real prodigious power within you would all feel a thousand fold more accomplished than you feel now.
Years ago, in this same forum, a thread was discussed. It explained about how we all are involved in this Stream of Reality and how we are all fixed to one particular point of consciousness. If we learn to expand that consciousness we would move from the K-Point in to the ASA-Point and beyond.
I simply Observe.
This sounds very interesting, what do you mean by the K and the ASA point ? Different
levels and frequencies of consiousness ?
Well then who looks like time traveler on the forum?
Absolutely!!!
Its the only way to actually be able to see the ever expanding ocean of consciousness; time, space and everything else is a figment of consciousness. We have to believe.
I completely agree, you have to know David Icke, am i right ?
David Icke is a good informator for the “Illuminati” and “Massonry”, because it is under their payroll..nut he says shit about Tesla, alternative physics, time travel, because it is the same Masonry that he complains that requires him.
No, I dont know about him or know him. I said the previous comment because of my experiences. I have been and currently go to many, many places. In one such journeys I learned certain truths about consciousness and ever since I live according to such teachings. Can you believe that 9000 years ago in the mediterranean time travel was spoken of through the initiatic teachings of the Cephaloleontinian Kronus and his counterpart Ananke. In their teachings, which are even older, they explain how to do it.