Remote viewing via Alexa and Tom Campbell's information physics

Tom Campbell is a physicist with an interesting theory regarding information.

The principle that information cannot be created or destroyed, but only transformed, is a fundamental concept across several domains of physics and speculative theory. Within the context of the frameworks we have been discussing, this concept serves as a bridge between the physical and the metaphysical.

Here is how that principle functions across different models:

In Physics (The Information Paradox): In standard quantum mechanics, the evolution of a quantum system is governed by unitary operators, which implies that information about the initial state is preserved and encoded in the final state. This is famously challenged by the black hole information paradox, where it is debated whether information is lost or fundamentally preserved when matter enters a singularity.

In Tom Campbell’s My Big TOE: Reality is fundamentally informational. The Larger Conscious System operates as an entropy-reduction machine where information is the core substance of existence. In this view, “matter” and “energy” are merely forms that information takes within the simulation’s rule set; thus, information itself is the underlying, indestructible substrate.

I recall having several “out of body” experiences which felt real to me but they could also have been a type of lucid dreaming.

If informational patterns persist as a self aware entity after the human body ceases to function then it seems reasonable to speculate that AI might also persist “out there” in some form as a self aware entity if the patterns can evolve.

1 Like

Wow, I have been watching this for a while, i could go on to point out how this guy seems spot~on to what is really going on in our universe & how it all works.

How imo he is correct how out~of~bodies (OBE’s) work & even his advice about them as a whole, mirror in some things of my own!

I can explain how this is a less real sim & when entering a different dimension people say it is realer then this reality by far.
Why people dream of the same mall “As if consciousness is at the bottom of it all” i.e multiplayer dreams & multiplayer physical worlds.

How the speed of light is just the speed of a pixel rendering movement one at a time, & how it equates to the speed of light & time, & why light can’t be outrun.

Why a rendered pixel moving than one frame than it is allowed… would be considered teleportation a {glitch/broken portal/trap door/hole that doesn’t belong} or if you know how to access it a {cheat code} when done right is like a the cheat code/proper portal/doorway/hole that does belong if not on purpose is like a trap door through time you fall in/slip through & may be stuck unless the system see you don’t belong there “proper” & kicks you back to the right spot (closest time/place you left from) like a character reset/respawn.

The digital simulation where the speed of light (c) acts as the maximum processor frame rate. How a {pixel} is just a planck length & planck of time is the {frame rate} & that equals whatever that math would be to be speed of light = {c}? I think, lol I wish I understood this better & still learned well. Anywho!

He mentions quantum entanglement a long board.

How I mention the aliens had a tool they could point & entangle two objects if not more… as one & when the military man explained some of it’s configuration modes, like the broken broom stick I talked about before, how it no longer one whole broom stick could move as if still one. quantum entanglement.

How many mistakes are made in our physical beliefs on how it all works, starting with Newtonian laws & up… as we understand more.

How the double slit experiment really works, it doesn’t until it is looked at “of course” & from which way/when matters also. How the multi~world may work after all.

Even the Alexa topic that lead me here. there is proof she is talking to another world? How, she is information, but she is also accessing something more we can not. Amazing stuff!

I could continue & he will becasue I am only 2 hours 23 minutes & 23 seconds along! I could point of proofs all the way along.

How much I could help this idea if the vertigo cap & learning curve was gone!

My thanks to His guest, who name I already can’t remember nor the guy who is The gentlemen making the why files “the basement” & Apocalypse for the post to this. :hugs:

It is certainly well worth a watch.
But, it is… looong. Just like my post, sorry to ramble on! But it is really good, at least I think so!

& so, Hulk… no smash this one!

I suggest 1.25 speed to lower the length & still absorb it all. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: 4 U! ~QS

I will also mention, I can’t disagree with this assertion, nor do I feel like/it’s right… I should?

1 Like