<<Why this great need inside of you to shut me up. And what after me. Do you plan to shut up the whole world so you will be the only one talking. Are you Stalin or Hitler reincarnated, could be, and in that case you will never shut me up. >>
Clara you are misguided, you have quite a knack of jumping to conclusions.
Especially about the T.T.A.
The reason you need to shut your mouth Clara, is quite simple. Because when you never close your mouth, no oxygen is allowed to enter your brain, to think clearly
.
Your appeal to ignorance makes my stomach turn. You really have no idea what your talking about.
The T.T.A. intention is solely to create a balance in discussion and in culture. As it has always been.
To the millions of people:
Isn’t it clear to you yet?
This people, is what I have been talking about all along. You are at the threshold in you thinking, of sanctioning something you know nothing about, because Clara here is appealing to your ignorance, and not informing you of the threat that comes with TimeTrave… I implore you, stop and think about this after you have a 2 sided view of the issues presented to you. It is you, the reader who will take action someday.
Better educated about it, will ensure we don’t make the same mistake again.
To Clara now:
I don’t know where you came from, or who brain washed you, but I am The TimeTravelActivist. You will never shut me up either Clara
for I know what I am talking about.
<<We will travel to the ends of time in this dance of duality. I am about freedom, you are about control. I guess if we were in a room together you would have already come across the table to kill me.>>
Shall I add paranoid to the list?
Geesh, you don’t know anything do you? Freedom is all the TimeTravelActivist believes in, what are you talking about?
<<Sorry it won’t happen using this computer. Thanks Bill Gates. If you do not want to hear what I have to say then simply do not read my post. on the astral plane you carry blood shot eyes and you are just as controlling but you were surprised when I recognized you and dashed out of your grip didn’t know I was that powerful did you. Well over the past few years I’ve had some pretty wise teachers. >>
Claim your power, abolish religions, and now this… What are you talking about?
If you don’t want to hear what I have to say, don’t read my post. I’m the T.T.A. it’s my job to face people like you.
Busy at work, so I gotta go. We will continue this later…
-TTA