Yes they do use sound. When I saw the alien in the driveway
right before that I was asleep in bed. I was very familiar with
out of body travel and had been experimenting with it. I heard a
wooshing very deep vibration then saw colored lights outside the
window. The lights were blue, green. red, pulsing with sound. I
sat up in bed and knew I was out of my body. Then I was outside
in the driveway by the ship standing in front of this being. My
husband was also standing there but his head was down. He could
not look. He doesn’t remember anything. The being took me
somewhere and showed me something then he brought me home. the
only reason my memory wasn’t erased is because I wasn’t scared
of him. What happens to people when they are tramatized?
they usually block it out. There mind can’t deal with it. The
same thing happens to abductees. We have been programed to
beleive that anything that is ulgy to our perception is evil.
This programing makes us shut out anything that we percieve as
evil. they aren’t evil just ugly. In my mind ugly things aren’t
evil so I could actually be awake during the meeting and remember
the entity. The way that works best to de-program yourself is to
be around things that are ugly to you. Get to know people who
seem to be physically ugly and learn to relate in a different
way to them . I have a severly handicapped sister who lives in
a group home. Some of the people she lives with are very
disturbing to look at. One man has no arms or legs . Emotionally
it is hard to go there but this man is so loving and wants
people to pay attention to him and treat him like he is a human
being. Could it be that maybe the ugliest thing in the universe
is the most loveing . If aleins showed up tommorow and they were
ugly we would probably say they were the devil. If they were
beautiful we would think they were angels. WE have been so
programmed by the two round balls in the front of our face that
we can’t even see things as they truly are. What if you found
out that angels and demons were the same . If you had a good
heart you saw angels and a bad heart you saw demons but if
you intergrated the two you might see angels and demons for what
they really are . They come to people the way people can accept
them. maybe they are just light being and they appear to me as
aliens because that is what I believe exist. If humans can’t
even accept someone for their skin color how in the world would
we accept an ugly creature from beyond our world. we have a long
way to go and getting deprogramed is the first step.
ps did you see what is on the front cover of POPULAR SCIENCE MAGIZINE THIS MONTH. also take a look at page 54. the time travel movie is coming out this friday .
clara