RE: Historic marker post on peculiarities of this board:Re TTA:
LAST EDITED ON 28-May-02 AT 02:45AM (EDT)
DumbJackassBlatecky, you said this:
<<On I’m working with the MOP, mmmm not so and this statement does reflect a bit of paranoia on your part.>>
It was a hypothetical comment. Not so much a confirmed allegation. Read between the lines Daniel and you will see that I said: “And if you two are working together on this, then the entire integrity of this board is compromisedâ€
I said: “if you two are working together.†A possibility, seeing as how you mentioned you would have MOP contact you for e-mail verification. And now IP address. Remember?
<<Second point, you calling me dumb jackass Blatecky. >>
Hey you wanted to give me a name for my initials, and since they didn’t fit me quite well
. I thought DumbJackassBlatecky fit you quite nicely. Seeing as how they are so appropriately you.
<>
I don’t buy that story Creedo. You only told me that story as a threat to scare me and protect yourself from thinking I was going release information from you.
And how can I prove that? Simple. I been speaking out as much about the Aliens as I have been about Time Travel, and not once did I ever hear you complain to me about them before. Until now, when it’s convenient
.
<<I’m not threatening here, I’m only saying that I do not know their temperments that well?>>
Precisely, how cleaver as to make a threat and detach responsibility from it. Yeah, we all know through your posts how much your concerned for everyone’s welfare from these Aliens.
NOT!
<<Let me do you a favour here, just say, that you hate the Pleiadeans and then I’m out of the way and you can settle the score with them, if you don’t like them?>>
Your full of crap Daniel. You stopped posting about your Pleiadeans Alien buddies and resorted to attacking my good name and everything else the TTA stood for, last week when you were exposed. Remember?
In our debates last week, it was uncovered that the Pleiadeans were not the real issue, and that it was a ploy you were using to manipulate things to your favor. When you ran out of things to say to me about them (Pleiadeans), and the warnings stopped, it was very clear to everyone, that you were just full of crap.
<<This is with the pourpose so as to see how others, such as you would react to me?
On the biological aspects that I have mentioned.>>
So you’re a test dummy huh
? Okay I can give you your test result. I think your Alien crap is annoying and that you’re highly paranoid in superstitions.
<<I have had missing time this year, however do not think that it was Grays or alien related, somehow.
I think that this had something to do with a series of said time portals and star gates and the pirateinmg of my seed.>>
Hey I can careless about your Alien abductions. And I really don’t want to hear any stories about them using your seed. God forbid there’s another one like you out there
.
<<Secondly’ I was very dry as if someone was pumping me of that part down there and this had lasted one week the same time of my missing time.
So make your conclusions>>
My conclusion is, that your one sick puppy.
<<If you name call me one more time, I will go to billymeir.com and print your challange to the Pleiadeans.
I mean this.>>
And you said it wasn’t a threat? BULL $HIT!
You are threatening me because I totally got you last week, and will do it again if I must. Bite me loser
!
<<You want to, it seem antagonize me, however not listen to reason.>>
From what the beginning of your post seemed to sound more like a plea for everyone to believe you, that your not as bad as I said in my post to have made you seem. Sure makes it seem that way more now
doesn’t anyone agree?
<<I caught you harrasing Clara and when I called you a nut case, then you said I’m going down.>>
Caught me where? How long ago was this, a month? Geesh, talk about barely hitting you. You need to put that brain of yours in gear. Cause that barely even stinged
.
<<Any more out of you, I will publish that challange to the Pleiadeans letting them know what you think of them and then you can have at it with them, not me.>>
Threats threats threats, you’re so predictable. You’re even willing to forge something with my name on it and say to everyone I challenge your Aliens. I specifically said I rather challenge my Alien Adversaries on Earth and deal with them in the conventional sense. Using my brain thinking up of strategies.
And here you are ready to put words in my mouth, make fraudulent claims, thinking you can use your Alien affiliation as a crutch to get me, just because you fall short on being a real man.
That’s pathetic Daniel J. Blatecky, I’m ashamed of you. I hope Kathy never hears about this.
<<What your trying to do, is degrade me and so get at my twin for your own reasons.I don’t know what these reasons are.>>
Well it isn’t very hard, you make it so easy. With threats like the above, you really can’t blame anyone for reducing you to this.
But here’s a simple hint if you want me to stop: don’t even think about starting your crap with me or anyone else. Simple as that
. You want to make threats and say your not, then let’s just see how far we can take this. And you can bet that it will be long and really degrading on your part Daniel
you can bet on that.
-TTA