system
July 24, 2012, 2:29pm
1
Hello people,I am John Titor and I am back.
Who don’t believe me can ask me whatever he/she want.
We are now in 2012 but I am from year 2036 (I think you all know that),
I am back to help you to save the world…
I know,November 4th 2000 I wrote that in 2015 will be a World War.
It will may not happen.You can may avoid it but it is too early to tell you about it…
I am sorry but my Time Travel Machine is broken…I can’t return home…
LOL… Having trouble with your grammar?
1 Like
Darby
July 24, 2012, 8:11pm
3
That danged Google translator has trouble with Italian.
system
July 25, 2012, 2:22am
4
Hello people,I am John Titor and I am back.Who don’t believe me can ask me whatever he/she want.We are now in 2012 but I am from year 2036 (I think you all know that),
I am back to help you to save the world…
I know,November 4th 2000 I wrote that in 2015 will be a World War.
It will may not happen.You can may avoid it but it is too early to tell you about it…
I am sorry but my Time Travel Machine is broken…I can’t return home…
Welcome back 0/ im just waiting to see if the Olympic will be cancelled the chatter is strong. As per your comments way back. Cern a good place to go if you want to go home is it not?
Regards Blair
Is it were going to be more predictions definitely maybe?
Haha! Come on man…
system
July 28, 2012, 7:00pm
7
When dealing with time, you might understand this better. I am Skarpz.
I can see you’re getting bored too.
system
July 29, 2012, 3:33am
9
Kind of. I’m still learning. I seem bored but at the same time I am extremely interested. =P
system
August 9, 2012, 4:34pm
10
Hi i want to know if the third world war will be started in the olympic games
system
August 11, 2012, 5:01pm
11
Okay…so that was short lived. Next imposter please?
1 Like
Lindzee Grummond has been the best since John departed. In my opinion of course. At least she wasn’t a one post wonder.
system
August 11, 2012, 7:19pm
13
Just to clarify, is Lindzee Grummond the same person as Zeshua? Or is that someone else?
Lindzee Grummond is not Zeshua. There is lots of circumstantial evidence to suggest that Zeshua is Peter Novak.
Darby
August 11, 2012, 11:54pm
15
Einstein has no idea whether or not Lindzee was Zeshua. What we are all reasonably sure of is that both were silliness.
system
August 18, 2012, 9:24am
16
Nobody is perfect “Einstein”,even I have some grammar errors
system
August 18, 2012, 9:27am
17
And I am really John Titor, believe me…
Welcome John. What do you think of my clever impersonation of you?
Also not sure if we met. It would either be
Sarasota 1981
Monterey 1988
San Angelo 1989
Please confirm MOS
You’ll find me under these call signs.
Ren1999, JohnTitor177456, John Thomas, JT2, Son of Titor,
AnonymousCoward This is JT.
Time Travel_0
Yes, and you are consistent in making the same errors. It’s like a signature. But the original John Titor didn’t have trouble with his grammar. And that does suggest you are an imposter.
Sure, and Obama was the savior who would bring hope and change. We believed him and look what we got! You we have even less incentive to believe.
RMT