Titor Revealed

Not a time traveller, but still with knowledge of the future. How? He is ex-Illuminati (or perhaps not ex?) with a grudge against his superiors. He has leaked their plans for the NWO under the guise of time traveller. He is hinting at the order of events.

The name John Titor.

John - ancient name identified with occult and gnostic beliefs

http://www.forbiddenfruitpublishing.com/sexdrugs/oannes.html

Titor - Hebrew meaning ‘to hold a grudge’

http://www.torah.org/learning/halashon/chapter5.html

Questions or comments about my theory?

2 Likes

“Titor” is a contraction of “Time traveller”.

Other than the dubious name thing, do you have anything to support your theory?

I think if it was a contraction, as you say, it would be ‘Titer’. Did he say that was the case?
The answer to your second question is no. However, I find it strange he would have chosen that particular word, in that particular language, for a pseudonym. Plus the fact that , if my theory were true, that would explain how he could know the general course of future events.

Yes.

So would him being a reasonably astute and intelligent person. If your theory is correct, though, then it wouldn’t explain the flaws in his story, which him just being a hoaxer would.

whistleblower,

Yes, it is a contraction of Time Traveler.

His original handle was the one he used here on TTI. That was “TimeTravel_0”. At that time anonymous login was allowed here.

When he registered on Art Bell’s Post-2-Post forum the SysAdmin Keith Rowland did not allow anonymous logins. He required a first and last name as well as a valid email address.

TimeTravel_0 picked “John” at random and contracted his TTI handle to “Titor.” It has a double meaning. Time Traveler “or” Not a Time Traveler to go along with his challenge, “I don’t care if you believe me.” His valid email address was Sanguina at AOL dot com

1 Like

this is very interesting ,there only a few things that transcend time and space ,angels ,demons and prophecy and words of prophets and or specific chosen ones to direct or know the general course of events meaning prophecy this is quite an interesting subject

Now, this is good research. Mr.? (perhaps Dr.?) @whistleblower_0, you wouldn’t happen to be a theologian, would you?

This explains why he named himself Titor. (To hold a grudge)

Chat Log (14 October 2000):

http://www.paranoiamagazine.com/2014/04/the-original-john-titor-irc-logs/

TimeTravel_0 I harbor a ccertain ammount of anger toward this time.

Yareisa : why

TimeTravel_0: I see an entire population of people who are sleeping,

fell in love once and she passed away,

blame you for her death.

She died of brain cancer.

TimeTravel_0: You may find this interesting.

TimeTravel_0: WHen I was training for “time travel“ …a great deal of what we did was pyscholgical training.

In one of our exercises … we had to go back in time and convince “ourselves” something we regretted not doing in our own life.

TimeTravel_0 : I told “myself” to get married before she died.

TimeTravel_0 : Something I was unable to do.

TimeTravel_0 : I hate you for that.

Yareisa : hate me personally?

TimeTravel_0 : Sorry… I don;t hate you.

TimeTravel_0 : I mean this time.

TimeTravel_0 : Jacksonville FI took a direct hit.

TimeTravel_0 : The radiation killed her.

Yareisa : I cannot say sorry for something that hasn’t happened yet, but I…

TimeTravel_0: I talk too much.

2 Likes