Re2 timetravelers chat…
2 timetravelers chat regarding this timeline on GLP:
(http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message594709/pg3)
Quoted:
I remember reading about John Titor when I was in the 9th grade and found it interesting. I did not look back into him until I was 40. From the way the world turned out one could say he was real, but there is really no way to be 100% sure. I am from the year 2032. I’m in a time travel unit based in Johnston, Iowa.
This is a training mission. My instructor and I are staying here for the rest of today. If you guys relieved that the civil war didn’t happen, please prepare again. Our time was similar but not the same. I still don’t know what would have caused Titor to experience Y2K and us not to. The only thing different from his and your timeline is the dates and some events that things ocurred. If you you were hoping to dodge the civil war, think again. You can not stop the inevitable. You can only postpone it.
From comparing historical events from my line and yours, that is exactly where you’re headed.
I grew up in Wisconsin. The civil war started in 2009. My family and I stayed out of it for as long as we could. In 2011, my brothers and I left home to fight and help out with other communities in southeast Wisconsin/Northern Illinois. Milwaukee and Chicago will big centers for the Fed. Same went for Minneapolis/St. Paul, but I stayed away from there. I moved down to Iowa after most of my family was killed. If I could have done things differently I wouldn’t have left my parents.
Do what is right. Read the constitution of course. Know what you will be fighting for. The war will be unbelievably horrifying. Your government will do “crazy” things. Looking back I can’t believe they would resort to such measures.
What do you mean by “factions”. If you mean militias, yes there are many and many that operated by their own accord. We were fighting the government.
The election in 2008 will be a sham, like other elections.
It will get people pissed off. There is an event that occurs in early 2009 that causes martial law to be declared.
The militias and Federal Government are fighting in 2012 in Okalhoma. It was not nearly as intense as other areas though. I’m telling you right now… stay away from the east coast.
They would execute prisoners. Purposely kill their own farmers in their territory and blame “rebels” We would have never done that unless to steal food due to a long brutal winter. There wasn’t much food. I mostly ate canned food from empty houses we searched or stayed in. There were stations we set up in the woods with generators aquire “fresh” foods that were harvested from the summer and fall.
They did care for their own people.
I am going to the local book store. I might try to post or answer questions before I leave today.
The East Coast has some of the most heavy fighting.
I’ll be back later.
Is that you carl ?
if it is contact me on glp ok
this time line was dissrupted we have to go back i a few days
hers the other link to one that has died !
techsinch has not been allowed for me …can you help
why are you breaking the rule of telling them who you are ..please dont do that !
dont fool around with theese people ok what they dont know does not hurt them !
i got lost in the year 2017 dont go there . there was nothing there all ash and stuff and not many people around the same was in in 2014 and 2016 dont go there …
when is your next time synch ?
can we go at the same time ?
meet me in norway ..they have the portal timesynch ready …the norwegian goverment will help us as they have done this in the past …
there are several timejumps happening soon
get out before october ok dont stay around !
meet me in 2022 or 2025
N.A.T.T
we do not belong to your timeline ! im sorry
if you want to se a real synch timetravel portal then you have to go to the underground base at mosjøen in norway .
this is going to be the only one working after the war ..all the other portals where lost under the war !
thats why carl you have to meet me there ok .
i do not know what else to do
we do not have much time !
trust no one ,but your self
i think all the others are dead now ! or in an another timeline .
Soon they will know that me and you where real .
eric is dead he did not take the anti ageing pills anymore so the ageing flux kicked in …
take the other complete manuals back with you ok ! they can not be found by anyone else .
i shure hope its you carl !!! the others are lost i think or they got seperated !
eric tried to burn the manual but it was saved
N.A.T.T
can only say this
Barack Obama won the elections !
He won by 54 %
HC became the forign minister.
The october month changed the world to a better place.
Humans evolved with some help , but then the wars started because of new weapons advancements in 2009 ..peace was never the goal .
a few men from the goverments made surrtain of that
New york was hit first! and that started the war of all wars .
we used to live like rats after when that happend !
there was ash all over most of the planet .
the only help was to find in norway .
there was some one who told the people about this in this year of 2008 , but no one listened to what he said .
even if we sett your timeline back to what it was we can never set it right again for some reason .
we have to jump forward and back again all the time
its like we are stuck …we are doing something wrong everytime
i was choosen from the nordic countries to be a part of a N.A.T.T - Norwegian -atlantean - timetravel - team .
at the area of mosjøen there was a underground base where the last time synch travel gate is and still its there.
the timeline after 2012 til 2017 is a land of ash and not many people live in theese time lines .
The concept to timetravel was that one day, it would be possible for people living far in the future to retrieve you from your current frame of reference and preventing wars (their past - your present) this was to bring you into the future (their present - your future
the Tip - ler foundation timetravel gate was made in the USA …
then it was stationed in norway at a place named mosjøen.
N.A.T.T
And the Manual was here:
Was my Grandfather…
