Tree of Life and Tree of Knowledge in Kabbalistic Genesis

To those who have studied Qabalah, they understand that the 32 verses of Genesis 1 describe the basic outline of the creative pattern of universal topology. The 32 verses correspond to the 10 sephira and 22 paths of the Tree Of Life (TOL).

And in Genesis 2 we see the creation of man (Adam) and woman (Eve). It is interesting to read verse 9, which corresponds with Foundation on the Qabalistic TOL, and equates to the completed 3x3=9 matrix of mankind:

Genesis 2:9 - “And the LORD God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground-trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. In the middle of the garden were the tree of life and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.”

It speaks of the tree, which is a fractal, network structure in terms of its topology. It calls out the Tree Of Life by name, and says it is at the center of the Garden of Eden. This is a thinly veiled reference to the central structure of all life, and specifically human life. The Garden of Eden is a metaphor for your life as a living being, and the Tree Of Life is the central structure of your physical body/matrix that is the entirety of your living being. Your life is centered around your body, and your body is created in the form of the 3x3 matrix of the Tree Of Life:

So if the Tree Of Life literally is talking about our physical body, then it is not much of a stretch to understand the Tree Of Knowledge (of good and evil) is talking about our non-body part of ourselves… our mind-soul-spirit component. And certainly, our “definitions” of Good and Evil are all determined within our minds. Anything or anyone physical can be seen or judged to be either good or evil, by our judgments thereof.

"16 And the LORD God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; 17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die.” "

Eating of the Tree Of Knowledge of good and evil would mean partaking in the judging of things in our physical world as “good” or “evil”. Instead of seeing all things as One, and each thing serving it Sole Purpose, which is neither good nor evil. Once we partake of doing this in our lives, we fix ourselves in a universe where there must be an ultimate death. That is because once we define good and evil by our judgment, we immediately create the schism of life and death… and all other dyads that flow from the first distinction of 0 from 1.

By choosing to not understand that 0 and 1 are One in the same (0 = 1), you force yourself to live in a universe of dyadic judgment. Having eaten of this fruit of the Tree Of Knowledge, you define yourself as a living being that is born, and therefore must die. Transcending the knowledge of good and evil should therefore permit eternal life. And this is the spiritual path of enlightenment and ascension… in a very scientific sense. It is working your way up your own personal Tree Of Life, from 10 at the bottom, to 1 at the top.

Understanding that the Tree Of Life and the Tree Of Knowledge are both of the same network structure will lead to us conquering death, and that will be our victory over Time. Achievement of Time Travel.

RMT

11:11?

good:evil?

Time travel 11:11?

Universe in reverse?

Are we moving back wards in the universe?

Is the past the future and will Adam and eve will be the last people left on this world.

Are the pyramids to be built at the beginning of this time line and not in the past as we think?

Are we the creation of machines?

Is the INTERNET our inevitable end for our minds after we have finished on this plain?

The tree of life has many branches and every seed that is planted leads to new ideas.

I feel the tree of life is to create and recreate.

Music so far as i know has the ability to do this.

The end and beginning will always have kaos i feel the middle is were you will find the truth about knowledge.

What is the point of living if your not able to explore the tree of knowledge and is it not a form of control to not allow it?

And would you like to be controlled in that way?

Ray,"You stupid SOB, open the door"!! Oh God!

I could have posted this reply anywhere, but I have posted this here, only to pass Ray.

Ray is brilliant, he’s far ahead of his time in what he does.

But by the force of his own conviction, does not understand the symnatologies of his own situation.

The story went on that Creedo had asked Ray to place Polar Mesh on the back of his space suet.

Ray did not like personal contact, as there was a flaw in how Ray was put together.

Creedo said that the siligen, made the back of his space suet slippery and only the quick stick tabs would hold the polar mesh on.

Ray complied.

The door they wanted to have open before them, began to do so.However the second door behind them, began to open as well, but at a slower rate.

Creedo opened the access hatch to manually place the door with the creature behind it, on TEST SLOW OPEN and Creedo threw Ray out into the corridor.

Ray swore at Creedo, because Creedo was the only awake person on the ship, at this time.

The last he saw of Creedo, was the creature behind him, entering into the high voltage access hatch, with the elgtrical wires FOOMING sparks off of him, as the circuits exploded, as he entered this hatch.

The creature was trying to touch him, but could not.

Ray goes over to the corridor emergency armory and removes a pulse pistol and with tears in his eyes, is headed towards the hibernaculums, to access four dimensional windows, through the hibernaculum’s windows relays.

These are some interesting thoughts you posted, Blair. Quite thought provoking. Mind if I address a few of them with some thoughts of my own?

Or, is it also possible we are moving in a circle? We sometimes get so “convinced” by the linear nature of time, we miss the possibility that time is an endless cycle.

Intersting question. Hmmmm. I might even take this thought further and ask “Is our distinction of what is a machine and what is not only artificial?” Or “If man could create a machine that exhibits all the aspects of a human, would it still be a machine?”

I think you’ve touched on a very important topic to the time we live in, Blair. When we look at the historical record and see how life has evolved from simple (single-cell) to complex (multi-organ), we can easily place the emergence of the internet in that evolutionary path. It is a form of connected consciousness that we humans have never experienced before (at least that our history tells us, but that is another subject). Another question along the lines of yours is “Is the internet on its way to becoming alive and conscious, like us?”

It seems we both think alike on this one. I think you’ve captured the essence of the Tree Of Life. It is a pattern for creation. If you wanted to bet on what sort of architecture would eventually be used for creating “artificial intelligence”, I would bet on the Tree Of Life as being the pattern for such a creation. In fact, I apply it all the time in my professional engineering creations. It serves me well in creating balanced systems.

Yes, indeed. But this is just one example of a technology that is based on vibrations. It is a very aesthetically pleasing one which causes resonances in the human mind which, in turn, can cause us to create. Strange attractor feedback loops anyone?

This is where we might differ in our thoughts. Do you see anywhere that God did not allow it? All I see is where God told mankind of the consequences of doing it. Had God wanted to control man in this manner, He would have made it impossible for man to partake of the Tree Of Knowledge, right? Instead, God was acting more as a teacher explaining the way His universe worked.

But clearly Adam and Eve were not controlled at all in this regard. They made their decision. And some might interpret their decision as being a somewhat joyous one. Their decision to partake of this knowledge, while it result in a loss of immortality, infused them in a world of experience. A world where they could learn from the experiences of the contrasts of Good from Evil, of Hot from Cold, of Light from Dark.

And just because God told them that death would be the result of this choice (which it was), nowhere does it say that they could not eventually overcome death by transcending the Knowledge of Good and Evil. In fact, this is the message of Jesus Christ and so many of our other Masters of the ages. We will learn to transcend the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and when we do we will conquer death, and time will no longer be linear for us. We will complete the reunification of the Alpha and the Omega. We will become whole, and At One with our Creator.

RMT

Re: Ray,"You stupid SOB, open the door"!! Oh God!

Not a bad little plotline you’ve got going, Creedo. But how are you going to tie-in the plotlines with the other folks? This mission we are on is much bigger than just you and I and our struggles to don our spacesuits. )

Was that a typo, or are you creating new words again? I don’t mind if you are, I’d just appreciate definitions accompanying new words.

RMT

Re: Ray,"You stupid SOB, open the door"!! Oh God!

Year 2321.

Thank you for taking the time to answer my question RainmanTime.

If you think we are moving in a circle.

Then my next question is.

If you time travel in one direction would you eventually finish up in the past or the beginning or the end?

And would we cut time like a record?

Do you think sound would be better to use as a form of pin pointing a moment in time and space.

Would you call it a moment in sound?

Vibration has a beginning and end would it be easy to track vibration rather than time?

Your vibration in space has a beginning and end if i had the right equipment would it be easy to track your movements in space?

The suns vibration in space makes a sound would we be able to travel space using a time machine and tuning into each planets sound or vibration?

If i time travel is sound at a higher pitch because i am time traveling would that mean the suns sound variation pitch is higher.

If i time travel slower would the pitch be at a lower frequency?

Is you vibration sound you make higher if i time travel.

Is your vibration you make the same if someone copy’s what you do in life and is that vibration am improvement on you?

Is the universe a symphony?
Is the suns vibration a note from a music sheet?
Is the earth a musical tune from start to finish?
Is the solar system a d.n.a vibrational musical song?
Is it all layered together to make one big musical story?
Is you life but a note that a song writer listens to if you make enough noise?

Is time travel as easy as tuning into a moment in sound like September 11 when everyones vibration was focused on one issue?

Would September 11 be picked up from any were in space if you know what to listen for?
Does that mean that sound no matter how long it takes to get to the ends of the universe would be heard by everyone eventually?

Again that you for reading my questions.

I have always thought of Adam and Eve as two imaginary figures, used to outline a certain concept for people to understand. I assume you don’t really believe that god actually created man and woman this way.

In a way I can see the abstract idea behind some of the stories of creation.

Yet, if you never eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge, you will never know what it tastes like.

I think one is perfectly able to believe in reincarnation or transmigration of the soul, without believing in a deity. Personally I’m not at all convinced, but I think I mentioned before that this would explain why some “souls” seem to be “older” than others and why it is possible for child prodigies to exist. Again, I don’t believe in the concept of a “soul”. So either there’s another explanation to this, or I’m bound to change my view in the future.

I think, in time, we will be able to prolongue our physical lifes and perhaps even gain immortality. However, in the end this would cause major problems. Overpopulation, envy between those who can “afford immortality” and those who can’t, etc.

Of course it’s a beautiful thought that we can “conquer” death on a spiritual level, but we will never be able to tell the ones left behind in the physical life. Therefore I think it’s at least doubtful to believe that this “afterlife” is really part of the reality we can’t perceive.

Roel

Re: Ray,"You stupid SOB, open the door"!! Oh God!

Are we able to map the entire universe using sound?
Can time travellers map time and space the same way?

Roel

May i ask you one question.

When will this message forum come up with some sort of section for time travel ethics?

I feel the tree of life needs one here.

Many Thanks
DJ Blair Styles
11:11

Edited by me to correct spelling mistake.

You are free to start a new topic. I don’t think we need yet another section

Roel

Hi Blair,

Well, when you say “time travel in one direction” you are using a spatial reference. If you are traveling through space, that does not mean you are traveling in time… at least not the way we would like to think of time travel. This is why I claim humanity must go through a re-thinking of what constitutes time, before we can ever hope to “travel” through it. And I am sorry to say we will never travel through time in the ways romanticized by movies. The laws of physics will not permit you to remain congealed in your current physical body, because your physical body is unique in the entire physical universe of Massive SpaceTime.

Time, as we have invented it, is nothing more than a result of Matter that is in Motion. If you take away either of these ingredients, you cannot measure Time. And the means we have developed for measuring Time are based in our human senses. Specifically, our highest frequency (reciprocal of time) sense, which is sight, which is based on the speed of light. So in order for you to be able to stop Time, the way we have defined it, you must travel at the speed of light…or you must rotate at the speed of light… or you must vibrate at the frequency of light. These are the 3 forms of motion: Translation, Rotation, and Vibration.

Sound is just one narrow frequency band of the larger form of motion we call vibration. Our senses tell us the reason why the speed of sound and the speed of light are fractally self-similar with one another: They are essentially the same phenomenon of vibration, just at different frequencies and in different mediums. And when you say pin pointing a moment in time and space, I should point out you forgot one dimension: mass. What you are really pinpointing is a “moment” in Massive SpaceTime (all three!). )

I’m not so sure a vibration does have a beginning or an end. The science of frequency response tells us that any vibration is characterized by two measures: It’s frequency and its amplitude. What we perceive to be no vibration (i.e. a DC signal) may only be our limited perception of frequency. If you increase an oscillating signal’s frequency enough, to our limited senses it would appear like it is DC. You can also trick the senses by turning down the amplitude of a vibratory oscillation. For example, did you know that all the time an airplane is in the air, it is vibrating and oscillating? As you sit in your seat while the airplane is cruising along at 36,000 feet, it may not seem like the nose of the plane is oscillating up and down… but it is, I guarantee it. It is just oscillating with such a small amplitude, and such a long period of frequency that your senses do not notice it. But the oscillation (vibration) is still there.

I do not think our vibrations have a beginning and an end. I believe we are eternal beings. Now I give you that our vibrations CHANGE from life to death and from death to life. But given the frequency amplitude descriptions above, I think this is all that is going on. Our vibrations are much lower in frequency when we are infused in the matter of our bodies and the vibratory amplitudes are also quite large. But again, we must understand that “locating” someone or something in the universe of Massive SpaceTime requires three orthogonal coordinates: One of Mass, one of Space, and one of Time.

A question for you, Blair: Do you know how to modify your vibrations, using nothing but the power of your thought? I will predict right now that time travel will come to pass only as a vibratory connection between our minds and an external amplifying device. I believe that device will take the form of a tetrahedron (Merkaba). But the Merkaba will be useless to anyone who cannot control their own vibrational frequencies, for this ability will be the key to harnessing the amplification power of the Merkaba. If you mind cannot sink-up to it, you will not be able to travel through time. This is why I believe an integration of science with spirituality is the only way we will achieve this, because spirituality instructs us how to deal with the non-physical and science instructs us how to deal with the physical.

Balanced solutions always lead to great advancements.

RMT

Why would I not believe this when science has shown us at least some amount of evidence to say we are all tied, via our mitochondrial DNA, to a single, female ancestor? You are always pressing for evidence, Roel, so there is some for you. The evidence does not rule out the possibility of a single “seed” man and woman. As to the “way” the God created man and woman, I would agree that the story has likely become stylized due to mistranlations, misinterpretations, and “storytelling” being the order of the day, rather than science.

Certainly, there are abstract references. But do you actually think there is absolutely NO chance of any “truth” being embedded in the story? If you were charged with ensuring a certain “core” of scientific knowledge had to be passed-down through the ages (esp. with a primitive culture as your starting point) don’t you think a story would be the best method?

Certainly, and this is why God knew what Adam and Eve would do when he placed them in the garden and gave them the directions. Each time we choose to incarnate (yes, it is a choice) we are again making the choice to eat the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge. Note that God never said it is an “evil” thing to do… only that “you will surely die.”

But you believe that, by the very nature of defining “physical”, that there must also be something “non-physical”… in other words, some form of energy that is beyond our human perceptual ability to perceive as “physical”…right? (Back to the concept of light’s medium being a “superfluid” which we are again calling ether, just as sound’s medium is a normal fluid.)

I’d say with this statement you are jumping to the conclusion that the nature of people, and how we think and choose, would not change from what it is today. If there is anything that history shows us is that we regularly change our ways of thinking as we have evolved. If we all achieved the state of immortality, would there be such a huge yearning to procreate? Or…another way of looking at it, which is what I think will come to pass: If, as you know you are reaching the end of your years, you can CHOOSE your mother and father prior to your death, and then retain your memories from the death-birth transition (thus, immortal), would this not drastically changed how humans perceived the “functional aspect” of reproduction? I would say definitely so.

Never? My you often use such final words, Roel. Many people have done exactly what you say will never be done… but now the fact that they do not meet your level of standard for evidence does not mean they have not done it.

And yet, there is one HELLUVA lot of excess energy out there! And this part is NOT just theory, Roel, it is measured. The theory part only deals with the percentage ratios, and how we classify these forms of energy as matter, dark matter, and dark energy. But the measurements of universal energy are measurements, not theories. With all that energy out there doing something that we don’t quite understand yet, I’d say the liklihood is much greater that there are MANY amazing things going on that we have not been able to perceive.

And this again wants me to ask you how you use statistics to back your beliefs. Scientific measurements clearly show us that we can only perceive 2-4% of total universal energy. And yet you use this measly percentage as your absolute guidebook to what is “real” and what is “not real”? I’d say it is a good guidebook for what is “real” in our limited sense of the word, but a scientist would be laughed out of the profession for making presumptions based on only 2-4% of available data. In fact, such a scientist would be accused of only looking at the data that confirmed his theory…confirmation bias, which someone is so fond of using.

So why is it not disconfirmation bias to say: Reality is only what I can perceive (even though it only represents 2-4% of total universal energy)?

If all that energy out there is NOT God, and NOT the souls and spirits of once-living beings, then I’d like to know what you DO think it is, Roel?

RMT

A question for you, Blair: Do you know how to modify your vibrations, using nothing but the power of your thought?

No not yet can you explain to me what i need to do please. I would enjoy reading what you have to say very much?

Many Thanks
Dj Blair Styles
11:11

Yes, but the same science has shown us that we descend from a common ancestor that lived about 4 billion years ago, of which (to my knowledge) there is no mention in the bible.

In a way I can accept the story of Adam and Eve in its abstract form, but in my opinion the story itself is too stupid for words.

Yes. However, don’t you think it’s quite a stretch to match modern science with this particular story. I mean, sure we are all tied to a single female ancestor, but there’s only one other possible option. Again, I do think there are some “truths” in the bible, but to me it’s in no way a reliable source of information.

Well according to the bible “they shouldn’t eat from it”, because if they did “they’d surely die”. Now, you may interpret this in anyway (since the bible in its imperfection is interpretable in infinite ways), but to me this sounds like an evil thing.

Now… I wasn’t planning on turning this thread in yet another “bible” discussion, but I was assuming (and apparently I was wrong) that you didn’t really believe these stories either.

Well, I think that the “soul” is just a process in the brain, but like I said, the documentary I saw made me review my opinion.

First of all, I would have thought that you’d agree with me on this point. But I guess you’re in “defense mode” now, so you’re trying to refute all my statements instead of discussing the heart of the matter.

I was saying that if we (as human beings) ever find a way to gain immortality, it would probably cause a lot of problems.

It depends. First of all I don’t think people will stop practicing ) Also, I can imagine that people with a certain social status will have the same motivations to procreate as they do now. Also, we don’t know if “immortality” will be available to everyone. Perhaps it will be too expensive for the most of us.

My bad. Just because I can’t speak with the dead, doesn’t mean nobody can’t. Of course, I have never met or heard of anyone who can speak with the dead, except for some obvious frauds. “Never say never” is in fact one of my motto’s in life.

Whoa there… I only said it’s DOUBTFUL that “the afterlife” is part of the reality we can’t perceive. And I’ve never denied that it’s measurable, I only stated that the 98% / 2% you mentioned was based on a theory and did not represent exact numbers.

If I say I don’t know, do I have to blindly accept that it IS god, souls and spirits? I think not!

What if I tell you that it’s just energy? Again, in my opinion the “soul” is confined to the brain. It cannot exist outside the brain***. When you die, the energy within you is released. However, the information that used to form a soul is useless without the brain it was contained in. Therefore all that is left is energy. It’s what I like to call the Battery Concept… During its life, a battery releases energy… this energy is converted into light, sound, vibration (hehe), motion or whatever. Once it’s empty this energy is elsewhere, but with no reference to its origin.*** One small note: if mind and brain are indeed seperate entities as proposed by an expert in this field in the documentary I recently watched, I will have to at least review my opinion. He stated that recent discoveries have shown that it may be possible for the mind to exist outside the brain temporarily.

Never bake marijuanna in a frying pan.

As Creedo balances on one foot on Roel’s bookcase, looking as if he were Mercury the winged messenger himself, Creedo shouts to Roel who is now hiding under his desk, “Roel, if Rainman by Darby’s say was here on the ground floor, when Titor started, then why does this guy have to talk about religion at all”?

Re: Never bake marijuanna in a frying pan.

Time Travel Threads Posts Last post Moderator
Time Travel Discussion
Have you ever dreamt of traveling through time? Of changing history? Of knowing the future? Join us as we discuss the hows and whys of time travel. And maybe… just maybe… your dreams will come true.
2203 20525 08/24/04 07:42 PM
by Roel van Houten Mop, Roel van Houten
Time Travel Claims
Claims about success and experiments in time travel.
46 2460 08/24/04 07:36 PM
by creedo299 Mop, Roel van Houten
Fan Fiction
Stories about time travel by enthusiasts.
9 28 08/19/04 06:09 PM
by Anonymous Mop

*please note this, Roel did not even post at this time and his name is up as posting.

How’d they do that?

This has happened a few times aready, but this is the first time that I could catch it and show everyone else.

My this board is weird.

Swron Creedo299

Non-boardus augmnetum

Speaking of immortality…check out this information…

http://www.viewzone.com/aging.html

OvrLrdLegion
Subject: Re :confused: peaking of immortality…

Edit, Creedo retracts statment due to laws concerning other cultures.

Sorry to all I have offeneded.

It ain’t a circle…

It’s a SPIRAL!