RE: TTA your must be dreaming
Shadow,
Good points, I like your insights… However, this was strange what you said: <<Oh by the way speaking of coincidences I dreamed that I was (almost) killed in a dream the night before last too.>>
Ready for another coincidence?
I just learned today, that the person who I had the strong relationship with, who also sees the double digit and has alien dreams, like that anonymous person who posted regarding her birthday being Feb.22nd. Also had a dream of Aliens ambushing me and killing me, and vaporizing my dead corpse… All on the same day we all had our death.
Mark yesterday in the Calendar, for May 1st was a day that neither of us will ever forget.
Just like our last coincidence dream, the evidence of all of us having some similar connection cannot be denied. Something truly is behind the scenes of our subconscious and using it for some vile unethical end.
<<In solving your mystery, take note of who and why you were woken by a phone call. It could be significant. >>
It could be, I will have to speak with this individual again to find out
hehe.
Hey Cat, what’s up? My Kitty is doing great
.
<<Oh, the aliens are going to kill us alright, I know this for a fact, because they already are doing just that every day of the week. The only contention is “who and what ARE the aliens”?>>
I don’t agree with you often Shadow, but I agree with your analysis. And I feel that until we learn who and what they are. We will never be safe from their dark influences. Finding who and where they hide should be our focus, in pursuing those responsible. And to bring justice to those who have been the victims to their manipulation.
Check out www.x-ppac.org they are doing exactly what I just mentioned we should all do. Start by informing everyone you know about the threat, thus making it common knowledge among the people. And the need for people to rally to change global conditions will be the turning point in winning this long held conspiracy.
The world can do it, when properly motivated to do so. Just look at 9-11, and how it made everyone vote for safety being #1 priority. Now we have policy on the way.
Perhaps in time, human independence will also take precedence and be considered #1 priority. And then maybe The TimeTravelActivist can finally take that long awaited vacation
and rest.
-TTA