RE:to cat from clara
Cat here is the quatrain from nostradomos about the men wearing turbans.
The king enters Foix wearing a blue
turban, he will reign for less than a
revolution of Saturn. The king with
the white turban, his heart banished
to Byzantium,Sun, Mars,and Mercury
near Aquarius.
Here is the authors interpretation:
This quatrain, because of the turbans, apparently describes a Moslem or Eastern invasion. Foix is understood to belong to a blue turbaned man who rules for less than one cycle of Saturn,29.5 years .In other quatrains the Ayatollah, the man of the white turban, is described as being followed by the “man in blue, perse.” McCann (1942) dates this quatrain as February 18, l981, but I think it is still unfulfilled. The perse may be the precursor of the Antichrist or the Antichrist himself.
This came from a book by Erika cheetham. It must relate to what is happenig now.
here is the quatrain about mabus. subam or sudam.
Mabus will soon die and there will happen a dreadful destruction of people and animals. Suddenly, vengeance
will appear, a hundred hands, thirst and hunger, when
the comet passes.
the authors interpretation: Again Nostradamus mentions a comet together with destruction and war.The " The hundred hands " is very evocative of the many refugee camps all over the world where people are suffering from famine, " thirst and hunger ." When Halley’s comet passed in l986 there were famines in africa the far east and south america. Is Mabus the name , possibly an anagram , of the third Antichrist to come . I think it is more likely that he is envisaged as a forerunner , so the time of the Antichrist is still awaited .
I think the comet that is predicted in this quatrain is Planet X. I do not think Nostradomas would have seen it as a planet but he would have described it as a comet. According to the Zetas this planet will pass in 2003. but some believe it will not pass until 2012 which is the end of the mayan calendar and I believe the great pyramid time line ends in 2012 also.
Here is another quatrain about Mabus
His hand finally through the bloody alus
he will be unable to protect himself by sea.
Between two rivers he will fear the military
hand. the black and angry one will make him
repent of it.
authors interpretation:
Alus is another unsolved mystery and an interesting one. I ( he’s) appears to connect with the fearsome Mabus. Is Alus the precursor of the Antichrist, whose hand finally acts through the bloody alus? There is the repetition of the word (main) in connection with both. Or it may be an approximation of the Antichrist himself, tying up with the crytic quatrain II.XXVII where Nostradamus seems to be trying to give the letters which make up the name of the third antichrist.
Mabus spelled backwards with the b turned around is :
SUDAM
I think Nostradamus was very good at what he did. I also think I know how he did it. He used trance in order to put himself in an altered state. that is why he was a recluse . As I have stated before it takes great concentration and a lot of energy. He basically had no energy left for everyday living . He was also a healer and I believe he was using methods that today would not be considered magic but in his time was. that is why he was being persecuted by the church. I also believe he was using hypnosis on some of the people he healed. the czar of russia had a priest named Resputin who also knew of these same techniques. He used hypnosis on the czar’s son to stop him from bleeding as he was a hymophiliac. Resputin also predicted his own death and told the czar that if he was killed by one of the royal family the country would be thrown into darkness. He was killed by a cousin of the Czar and we all know what happened after that .
I was using this same technique when I had the vision of JF Kennedy Jr."s Murder. I recieved other predictions that did come true. I couln’t keep this up because I was losing so much energy . I could hardly function. that seems to be why it is so rare for people to be prophets. The price is much to high.
I do believe these prophecies could have been altered but now with what is going on in the middle east I believe we have passed the point of changing things. If the storm is coming I guess the best we can do is prepare for it and wait it out. things will get worse, much worse but they also will get better, much better . I have had visions of people arriving at my house because they had no where else to go. the thing is we will just have to wait and see and do the best we can. but I would advise at this time that you not look at the numbers as being evil they very well could be your ticket out. clara