Hello, I just would like to know one thing, how come it’s so hard to physically meet a time traveler? While I have my own reasons to believe that time travelers post online, why is it so hard to meet one face to face?
I think the problem is that you may have already met a TT but haven’t even realised. Plus if they have any brains they would understand the problems if they were to reveal themselves to be TimeTravellers.
Well I certainly hope I have met a time traveler. What I wouldn’t pay to know for sure that I’ve actually met one! LOL! Thanks for your advice it was very good! ![]()
Also, why do you say you think I may have already met a time traveler? Is there something you know that I don’t?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.