WTH? Picture of Titor?

Many of you have probably herd of the Internet legend John Titor, the time traveler. If you haven’t , let me fill you in. John Titor started posting online in 1999 and left in 2001. He claimed to be a time traveler from the future. Whats interesting is that he made many predictions that seem to be coming true. This is how I first herd of John Titor. It is a strange story so bear with me.
Back in 2003, I was on my way to Kroger, my local grocery store, to find a book to read. I was bored and wasn’t looking for anything in particular. I settled on a book from the left behind series. I purchased the book and was on my way to my car. I was thumbing threw the book and a little peace of paper was stuck inside. I pulled out the paper and opened it up to read it. It only contained a typed two word message: “John Titor”. I thought John Titor?, who is that? I crumbled the peace of paper up and threw it out. I didn’t think twice about the weird message in my book until about a week later. I was driving home late one night. I just happened to tune into Coast To Coast AM with George Noorie. He said " Up Next we will have so and so on to discuss John Titor the time traveler. Instantly I recognized the name from my book. “What the hell?”

Source:

http://thementalpugilist.blogspot.com/2008/04/john-titor-fact-or-fiction-by-mental.html

Then the 2003 jt note insert opperation was a success! We chose the left behind series because anyone gullible enough to buy that load of crap would eat up a story like john titor, that photo is titor, sad to say, after the atomic world war, the only surviving creatures were cockroaches and rednecks.

Then the propagation of disinformation is a study we both follow carefully and with great ferver.

Keep up the good work.

Rednecks eat cockroaches for breakfast. :wink:

No, he wasn`t old pal Johnatan!!!

looks like “Jim” from Fl …

Reminds me of another “time traveler” from the internet:

WANTED: Somebody to go back in time with me. This is not a joke. You’ll get paid after we get back. Must bring your own weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have only done this once before.

Titor is a fake.

He was on his way to a grocery store to find a book to read? Am I missing something here?

I believe John’s real message was to be careful of altering parallel timelines…
He left evidence of what may come if other species start to evolve…

.
..

you people crack me up,
thanks for the laugh<3