Bermuda Triangle

Anoint2020

Temporal Novice
I have no choice at this point. I thought by now they would have figured out the worm holes in the Bermuda Triangle. I don't know if the Philadelphia Experiment caused these or UFO's, but they are there regardless. The reason we have not seen any survivors is because the victims are dressed wrong and will never return. When you travel through space, you dress in what, that's right a Astronaut Suit. Everything has to be pressurized including yourself. I contacted a space organization about this and I was told to leave it alone. The more questions I asked the angrier they became. I was finally threatened and dropped it. This was several years ago. After watching a episode on the Sci-Fi channel a couple of days ago about the Bermuda Triangle and I see that they are no further ahead than they were 10 years ago. They have the right approach in trying to duplicate certain settings but the end result would be tragic because they are not prepared (dressed properly). If anyone knows Kevin in Florida, that's all I have to say. Feel free to give me your feed back or help in solving the mystery.
James

But you'll elaborate if none of us know a Kevin in Florida?
Yeah, I don't know anyone in Florida, so does that mean he will share even more with me?

I know a Bob who lives in Georgia. Is that close enough?

New/Improved RMT, now with echinacia!

I now a guy called Bob, he used to run a soup kitchen affiliated with my church.

I once buried a toy giraffe in the sand in Florida, then turned around for a second to talk to my mom, but when I turned back and dug it up it was MISSING.

Coincidence?

I now a guy called Bob, he used to run a soup kitchen affiliated with my church.

I once buried a toy giraffe in the sand in Florida, then turned around for a second to talk to my mom, but when I turned back and dug it up it was MISSING.
Wait a minute! I think I see the pattern, here!

Did you name that toy giraffe Kevin? If so, then your toy giraffe Kevin might just be the exact same Kevin that the OP was referring to! Holy shiite! Do you KNOW what that would mean?

That would mean your toy giraffe (Kevin) passed through a SpaceTime worm hole!!!!!!

Can YOU dig THAT? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif
New/Improved RMT, lower tar and nicotene!

Kevin....

What?!...THE Kevin?!! I thought that was just legend!!

When you travel through space

In the accounts, they did not travel through space. If you were not 'dressed' right in space, i think the results would be a bit more gruesome.

Olly,
In the accounts, they did not travel through space. If you were not 'dressed' right in space, i think the results would be a bit more gruesome.
I really hate it when I show up to an event dressed casual only to find that the required dress code was "smart casual". I feel like such a dolt. I think someone needs to publish some "best bet" guidelines for how you dress when you travel through spacetime. Kind of like an advice column.

New/Improved RMT, Now with the power of Creedo!

Ray,

I concur!

The last person i knew that went casual, totally ruined the event. All the 'smart casual' folk had to spend the rest of their evening hoovering up his particles...forward planning for the funeral!

The last person i knew that went casual, totally ruined the event. All the 'smart casual' folk had to spend the rest of their evening hoovering up his particles...forward planning for the funeral!
Exactly. That's why I hate being a victim of downdressing disease. Because you want to know what I honestly think? I think daath is over-rated. All much ado about nothing. It's just a phase that we all go through.

New/Improved RMT, I can't think of anything else to say!

Back