Farewell and a note of goodbye

Hesketntheforest

Temporal Novice
It was in great earnest fun, and intrigue I had chance to share thoughts with some of you here.
As with everything in this "life"; there is the passing and meeting of those whom hold an open warm mind, and to equally balance, those whom will deem it their job to critique and "judge", having a "higher" sense of who they are in relevance to the thoughts they are processing from another.
While I agree, there has to be some form of balance in life, I'd like to reference the ones who push us forward with a catalyst formed of thought; yes we need the negative to make us realize ourselves at times, and the warmth of the catalyst of a caring hand. Both serve their purpose and in all it is our decision moment by moment how we will treat the life we are given, and the others around us, both together and individually as we move forward in time.

If I could share one last thought, it would be that of integrity. It seems to me that at times it is too easy for the "easy" answer of judgement from another person to heavily weigh on the empathetic among us. These "catalysts" play their roles in our life, just as every other advertent or inadvertent event will. However, integrity is not something others give us, or can accurately rate us on. It is a very personal thing, that comes out of each of the choices and actions we perform second by second, minute by minute, day to day.

A personal lesson, I just thought I would share for what it is worth, and in the euphemism ; "my two cents". :oops:

Excuse me for being picky, but if someone registers on the 24th and leaves on the 27th, is a farewell address really necessary? This forum is beginning to read like a melodrama. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

My mistake. I see it was the 23'rd and not the 24th.