"The future ain't what it used to be."

For those that care

ruthless

Timekeeper
i took my residual a.c.t. friday, and i find out the results today at 1 pm. i did horrible in the math, but i think i did fairly decent in the rest. i just figured a few people here would want to know.

yeah, im enrolling next semester at mississippi university for women(men go too.) i just figured ray and darby might want to know.

yeah, im enrolling next semester at mississippi university for women(men go too.) i just figured ray and darby might want to know.

Well done, sir! I salute you for getting that first step under your belt. Now build on that success. Math is important. Double down on your efforts in that area, and know that you have an engineering buddy, who tutored math when he was an undergrad, that you can go to for help! ;)

Git 'R Done!
RMT

Well done, sir! I salute you for getting that first step under your belt. Now build on that success. Math is important. Double down on your efforts in that area, and know that you have an engineering buddy, who tutored math when he was an undergrad, that you can go to for help! ;)

Git 'R Done!
RMT

if you know anywhere online that i could go to study more on math, it would be much appreciated. thats really the only thing im worried about.

well i started on it.i made 6,000 energy points so far (whatever that means.)

i guess i have to trudge through what i already know to get to what i dont know. well, at least they kind of make it like a game.

Back