Heather Wade (Art Bell's producer) says she's in contact with Titor

JohnQAnonTitor

Chrono Cadet
Read what she posted.

She says she is in contact with John Titor.

I9utCsF

Pamela, can we get a confirmation or not?

Yes, Heather did mention she was in contact with someone claiming to be John Titor. She said she is going to schedule him for an upcoming show. No definite date is set yet.

The show is broadcast for free every night on the internet. Midnight in the Desert is the name of the show. I found a program that allowed me to record the show off the live internet broadcast using my computer. The name of the program is Steam Recorder.net. It's free to download and use. Of course it took me about 5 days before I figured out how to get it to work. But now I never miss a show. The other way is to subscribe to the show. $5.00 a month fee. Then you can download any and all shows whenever it's convenient.

You are right. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of John Titor impostors. Of course there is a new policy on the show. Heather has to take all incoming calls during the interview. The audience will rip this guy to pieces. All John Titor impostors have been exposed as such in very short order on the forums.

They have a way of knowing for sure....

the original fax number.

JT asked Art not to expose it...

and he never has.

I think this is for listeners/ratings.

That being said, I always love a good story :)

Plus, didn't his message on March 24, 2001 tell us WHY TT's don't expose themselves to us??!?

Have gave 2 examples.

1) the woman/baby/family on the side of the road experience he had w his mother and father....

2) the plight of homelessness

Our timeline "rips" people "to pieces"....

Temporal drivers have every right to be afraid of us.

How can people who live outside the US listen to this? They usually region restrict anyone outside the US. I also found this January 2016 radio broadcast with a guy claiming to be the real John Titor. People here who are experts on John Titor or who are interested might want to listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyTxdEy2UQ

Last edited by a moderator:
How can people who live outside the US listen to this? They usually region restrict anyone outside the US. I also found this January 2016 radio broadcast with a guy claiming to be the real John Titor. People here who are experts on John Titor or who are interested might want to listen to this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyTxdEy2UQ
What show was this? The ad in the beginning makes me suspicious. Did this caller say he purchased an HDR? (I didn't listen to the whole thing). Sounds like someone is trying to make a sale. Someone should compare the caller's voice to the Art Bell caller. I have a really BAD memory --- it could have been Signal Seven. 1998? I believe it was the episode where Art mentioned 2063 and we believe it was a test. We should find that episode and compare the voice.
Titor never mentioned an HDR in his posts.

How can people who live outside the US listen to this? They usually region restrict anyone outside the US. I also found this January 2016 radio broadcast with a guy claiming to be the real John Titor. People here who are experts on John Titor or who are interested might want to listen to this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxyTxdEy2UQ
He said John TieDer.
That was a +1 for this Canadian narrator.

It sounds like Oliver Williams a bit if Oliver had a Canadian accent.

O.k. Old John Titor sounds like Dino who is trying to copy my vocal pitch, my pauses, and some of my accent.

Now before Jimmy Church gets angry with me, I am not saying this guy is Dino. It sounds like Dinosaur Boy.

John Titor says 'I believe yes. That would be the answer.'

That would be a liar that says such things.

I listened to this show. During the break the host states the show is called Darkness Radio. The host states his name is Dave Schrader. If you fast forward to 20:50 John Titor admits he is not the one who made the postings. From that point on this just seems like another lame attempt of another impostor trying to steal the limelight.

I listened to this show. During the break the host states the show is called Darkness Radio. The host states his name is Dave Schrader. If you fast forward to 20:50 John Titor admits he is not the one who made the postings. From that point on this just seems like another lame attempt of another impostor trying to steal the limelight.
LOVE Darkness Radio and Dave Schrader!!!

I had the pleasure of meeting him years ago and have listened to his show/podcast ever since.

(he also subs on Coast to Coast :) )

Dave is super big into this story....its actually one of his favorite topics :)

Also, it should be mentioned that Dave is VERY skeptical and not easily fooled.

He has actually done quite a few shows on TT.

I obviously don't believe that caller was real.

And in my personal opinion...I do not think a TT would call ANY show.

But again, always makes a good story :)

Oh, Dave. I met him and had a few dealings with him in the paranormal world.

Einstein, I send David a mail. Thank you for the information my friend.
Notice how I said, "I send David a mail." I have been living in Japan for so long that I hear incorrect English every day. This is why I make these grammar mistakes.

Notice how I said, "I send David a mail." I have been living in Japan for so long that I hear incorrect English every day. This is why I make these grammar mistakes.
You go now. You be here 4 hour. (Old school comedian talking about a buffet). :ROFLMAO: Actually, nobody noticed until you mentioned it. hehe