"The future ain't what it used to be."

Care package to Anomalies.net

RE: On AIC as well as CAT, historical note:

As Earth faces its place within the cosmose as well as the galixy, may it be noted that Earth is kind of lociated on the outskirts on this galixy.

For the most part, aliens use Earth for a number of reasons, however for the most part, two main reasons; one to pick up supplies and two, to use their people native to Earth in some fashion which suites them.

So the governmental heiarchy is restrictive and has a tendency to domeonize anything that it can't understand.This social political condition has been this way, for some time now.

This is probably the case with CAT's comment on the name of Semjase, the Pleiadean which is a considerably old name; even if Pleiadean Cosmonaut Semjase, was set up as a useable scapegoat, for her mission to Earth after the said death of her husband due to an in-space accident.

The technique of assigning an exorcist, to people who do not agreee with the Catholic state of opinions, is also, or was also a common vestage here on Earth, as well as other small places.

Some of these people it was later found out, had no spirit vexations and were innocent, so being killed by a politically enforced false heresay treatment.

Mind you now the reader, there are some beings that do become invested with demons, devils and mal spirits or souls of passed aliens, however in my case, is is not what's wrong.

I feel what the problem is, is what I had posted as of reciently, concerning Darby and a possable ruse, to look as people did not understand what John Titor had said of a possable comeing war?

Any civilization that euthanizes mass segemnts of its population and even maintains this way of doing things, when this society has supposedly reached its age of enlightenment, is not really an enlightened society.

Quite the contrary, it is a barbaric, backward civlization, which meansures its own actions by that socitie's own sence of guilt, as most cruel.

It is my feeling, that in the deeper sence, this is what may be motivating both Al c, as well as CAT, to write and act in the manner that they have, a deeper sence of self guilt.This may be over self denial of the facts, as well as a guilty concious of probable said events which may be to come?

I don't know for sure, this is only historical conjecture on my part.

However as stated, already as my intention, at this point in time if off-world plans were offered to relocate to other areas of the galixy, due to Earth's harsh sun, as well as its own stoic level of enforced self barbirism, I would excercize this options and live within another "hopefully more civlized system".

Truly, creedo 299, within this socio technical analytic phase.

Back