I think the fundamental idea of time travel is possible

UTSA210

Chrono Cadet
I think the fundamental idea of time travel is possible. Currently time and mass are not related, leading to improbability of time travel and only to the future. With a change in philosophy and physics, hopefully time and mass are equal; maybe time travel is a future possibility.

I found a few things in the forum, tests need to be conducted and inconclusive at the moment.

So basically, if time was apples and everything else was oranges. Time travel is like making apple juice and currently all we have is orange juice. The idea of time travel was not possible because apples are not oranges. But if oranges were really apples all along with could make apple juice out of oranges, weird but possible.

How did food get into your analogy?, the example of apples and oranges let alone make juice out of them is totally off base. There is not need to reclassify what is absolute

If the Alamo was a good place to eat an Apple and contemplate the contacting past , then I might juice understand. We have choices here . Attempt to detect what is called to us from time travellers and attempting to build our own ability to travel in time. I am on the detection look.

I did the analogy in the spirit of /r/explainlikeimfive/ , and the concept an apple (bookkeeper time scalar into a physical vector) and a orange (matter/mass) can be broken down into juice (measurable fluid); but I hear you.

I did the analogy in the spirit of /r/explainlikeimfive/ , and the concept an apple (bookkeeper time scalar into a physical vector)fluid* and a orange (matter/mass) can be broken down into juice (measurable fluid); but I hear you.
The hypothesis is time and mass are the same fluid; apples and oranges are the same juice in the quantum level.

There is a concern that there may not be enough ‘gas’ in your car analogy to make the trip so to speak and is the (bookkeeper time scalar into a physical vector)fluid* the intake manifold, is it the exhaust I dunno. I think mass and matter are the same thing, so the oranges pulp and the juice would be the same. this would need a bit of tweaking, to make sense to me

Enough ‘gas’ in the car analogy… ‘energy’ issues, maybe in the short term, but I think this can be resolved.

I don’t really understand what you mean by” is the (bookkeeper time scalar into a physical vector)fluid* the intake manifold, is it the exhaust”?

I interpret (bookkeeper time scalar into a physical vector)fluid* as a space-time dissolution fluid of mass.

Another issue, if time loses it’s scalar identity, in theory, a new form of engineered could be invented (for the love of Science fiction stuff).

velocity = distance/time

time = distance/velocity

distance = velocity * time

When time is a variable not a constant, normal stuff would change, look at the new Dr. Strange movie for example.

I am sorry that you do not possess a limited set of skills when it comes to how an automobile works, but there is a intake manifold and an exhaust manifold, they are not the same even under analogy. Barometrics better defines a fluid structure of space as a function of pressure than this term (space-time dissolution fluid of mass.) Dr Strangelove is fanciful Computer Generated gimmickry and has no bearing in this level of physics . I find it hard to see how a kaleidoscopic visual effects apply to 3-dimensional reality. I think this still would need some work on the theoretical side

War is a bad idea. But the reason is so selfish. Its harsh, demanding, and pointless. I am telling you, Its real. And from what I’ve seen, there is no stopping it. Every time I come its the same outcome.

When time is a variable not a constant, normal stuff would change, look at the new Dr. Strange movie for example.
"Time" is a variable,
Time flows at a different rate regarding velocity for GPS Satellites(Special Relativity), but less Gravity has the opposite effect on them (General Relativity). Between the two effects, the satellite computers operate on almost the same clock speed as those on earth