John Titor Ad-Personam

Had anyone from you personally ever met John Titor in real-life(reality)?
No. As far as we know no one who was posting with him ever met him in person. Pamela "Moore" said she would meet him in private chat rooms and had snail-mail and email communication with him but even she said she never met him face-to-face.

That aside, there is no "John Titor" in the sense that a person who posted here and on Post-2-Post was a person born with the name. He's a fictional character in a fictional online story. So there is no reality in the Titor Saga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it mean John Titor's all inventions equipments are fake? How did he afford X-Ray I guess not everyone could even afford it due it's expenssiveness. Right?

:( How unfortunate. Did he never time travelled from in to the past,present and future? Even allegedly?

Is he as smart as also as especially for instance,as an example as original Angus MacGyver(Richard Dean Anderson)? Maybe not exactly as Doctor Who. Probably none of my business. By Gadget Hackwrench(cartoony,fictional,antropomorphic rodent female alien bipedal animal) I meant Tress MacNeille(american voice actress likewise Kath Soucie)or intelectually someone else in reality(real life)not anyone from Unofficial Russian Cult(modern,innovative,ancient,mythical) of Disney Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers. Gadgetology(it sounds like parody jokes about Scientology para-philosophies).

But if he was real, the Governments would want to suppress his appearances? And the mission would be to deny across all social media his existence. What better denial other than he is not real, like UFOs?

But if he was real, the Governments would want to suppress his appearances? And the mission would be to deny across all social media his existence. What better denial other than he is not real, like UFOs?
The same in case of his all alleged inventions of Time Travelling Machine?

Or likewise in case of Atlantis,Bermuda Triangle? UFOs' & Aliens(on planet Earth,Milkyway galaxy) does it have to something with Scientology(symbol)or rather H.P. Lovecraft(I don't think it has anything something to do with Atlantis-rather with Chernobyl contaminated radiated water). Maybe just only internet memes.

I guess in case of Leonardo Da Vinci I guess his own inventions didn't explictly explain how are/were they working. Speaking of quantum/nuclear physics cations,anions,photons,neutrons,electrons,fractals,particles,molecules,atoms,human flesh & bones,fluids,muscles,organs how many years it take human organism from electronics radiation/contamination to get completely blind is it possible or rather impossible to get blind and deaf? Ancient,mythical,modern,innovative(possibly just only humans/mankind discovery,but I'm not sure myself),classic,old school,retro,nostalgia,old fashioned,traditional electronical(digital,cyber,online,internet,virtual,reality discovery)technology in universe,multiverse on our planet Earth,Milkyway galaxy(in my case people like me had spent decades-since estimate circa Anno Domini of year of 1994). People with poor eyesight health issues(especially for instance,as an example)in Europe/European Union on Poland(however I'm also speaking in english language). Could it be technological brainwashing,propaganda for milennials according to baby boomers(generations of human/mankind history)? Could it be fact or mind controlling opinion? No offense ladies and gentlemen. Please accept my apologies of speaking of what if you felt insulted personally by me. I guess it's none of my bussiness.

I guess in case of Leonardo Da Vinci I guess his own inventions didn't explictly explain how are/were they working. Speaking of quantum/nuclear physics cations,anions,photons,neutrons,electrons,fractals,particles,molecules,atoms,human flesh & bones,fluids,muscles,organs how many years it take human organism from electronics radiation/contamination to get completely blind is it possible or rather impossible to get blind and deaf? Ancient,mythical,modern,innovative(possibly just only humans/mankind discovery,but I'm not sure myself),classic,old school,retro,nostalgia,old fashioned,traditional electronical(digital,cyber,online,internet,virtual,reality discovery)technology in universe,multiverse on our planet Earth,Milkyway galaxy(in my case people like me had spent decades-since estimate circa Anno Domini of year of 1994). People with poor eyesight health issues(especially for instance,as an example)in Europe/European Union on Poland(however I'm also speaking in english language). Could it be technological brainwashing,propaganda for milennials according to baby boomers(generations of human/mankind history)? Could it be fact or mind controlling opinion? No offense ladies and gentlemen. Please accept my apologies of speaking of what if you felt insulted personally by me. I guess it's none of my bussiness.
Explain like I'm five, please.

Five years old? I don't know I'm not honestly speaking quantum physics expert myself I'm just only guessing.
In one sentence, what are you guessing at? Your posts tend to read like a 1990s keyword jammer trying to rank for the first page on Lycos and AltaVista. None of it is comprehensible to me and I'm honestly trying to understand your point.

Something something about black matter.
 OK - dark matter (not black matter) is a placeholder name.  We don't have a clue as to what dark matter is or if it even exists.  What we know is when looking at entire galaxies and how the stars in the galaxy orbit the center there are gravitational effects going on that indicates there is much, much more mass present than we can actually see and account for thus the placeholder name "dark matter".  The gravitational effect is real we just can't see the mass that is gravitating.  On the even larger scale, the visible universe, the same situation exists - there is far more gravitational effects going on that the matter that we can see.

When (if) we figure it out the placeholder name, dark matter, will be replaced by a more appropriate name.

Who's more secretive from Hollywood female elder celebrities Izalyn Arias,Kath Soucie,Tress MacNeille or John Titor?
I'm with Cosmo here.  That sentence doesn't make a whit of sense.  "Hollywood celebrities" by their very nature are not being secretive.  What would they possibly want to keep secret and why if they are to be celebrated?

Why is John Titor lumped into the Hollywood celebrity group?  He's not a secret and based on his story as posted here and on Post-2-Post he didn't know enough about the subject matter (General Relativity) for there to be a secret for him to keep.  Rather than stating he was being secretive I'd say be was obfuscating to hide his ignorance of the subject matter; subject matter that he chose to bring to the fore.

If you're going to write a story you should probably have some expertise in the area if the tale is to be told as a matter of science and technology, right?

I would love to meet him John Titor personally. To maybe time travel to the past,present and future together both even. To use his own time machine. So badly.

So is John Titor real or fake?