John Titor returning October or November?

So this state would shove the Titor debachel into the proof area of never being able to be proved real, or never proved to be flase
By calling the next Titor a fake one I meant that he will not be the same Titor of 2001.
(And of course that has meaning only if we assume that the first one was telling the truth and he is a real time traveler)

By calling the next Titor a fake one I meant that he will not be the same Titor of 2001.(And of course that has meaning only if we assume that the first one was telling the truth and he is a real time traveler)
Right. It would be another "copy" of him UNLESS there is a way to choose which exact timeline to travel to.

I never read pinterest's posts because i never understand them. And when i do, he just says things that has nothing to do or very stupid. So i ignore him c:

' date=' post: 81208, member: 0"']I never read pinterest's posts because i never understand them. And when i do, he just says things that has nothing to do or very stupid. So i ignore him c:
Well I am founding myself having hard times to understand pinterest's posts too !! :p

Well I am founding myself having hard times to understand pinterest's posts too !!
Thanks for the stereotype brand.Kind of babified, wasn't it?
At this point I do not know if the Titor story was something to cover up actions to come by some covert group, or is something real based out of the future apocalyptic world?He seems to be correct about the Baltimore riots.Pinter

Thanks for the stereotype brand.Kind of babified, wasn't it?At this point I do not know if the Titor story was something to cover up actions to come by some covert group, or is something real based out of the future apocalyptic world?He seems to be correct about the Baltimore riots.Pinter
He was what? Baltimore riots?

Now, I happen to have complete copies of all of the threads that TTO/Titor posted on here and on Post-2-Post. Not a word about Baltimore.

From Time Travel Paradoxes, 7-NOV-2015:

pamela: 6.what started the war? and who fought in it? who won?what countries were destroyed and what survived?timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe. The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska.
Are you absolutely sure that you want his predictions to be true? You have children? A wife? Parents/family? Kiss their asses good-bye because they only have a few months to live. They are about to die horribly suffering burns, radiation sickness and starvation. At least that's what Boomer said - 3 billion of us are gonna fracking die this year when we turn all of the major cities of the planet to nuclear glass parking lots.
He has to be right, yes? I mean right now, out in the Florida Everglades there are large groups of regular military and para-military shotgun militia elements engaged in full scale war, correct? This civil war is right at every doorstep in America, yes? Not local demonstrations, full scale war. Hundreds - thousands of casualties, right?

Now, if we get through 2015 without a nuclear holocaust can we please put this crap story to bed? I've been listening to it for 15 years and, frankly, the low budget 2-star sci-fi movie "science" got pretty boring 13 1/2 years ago. And the fruit bats - oh, my God, the fruit bats! Titor got Baltimore right, indeed.

Last edited by a moderator:
He was what? Baltimore riots?Now, I happen to have complete copies of all of the threads that TTO/Titor posted on here and on Post-2-Post. Not a word about Baltimore.
From Time Travel Paradoxes, 7-NOV-2015:

Are you absolutely sure that you want his predictions to be true? You have children? A wife? Parents/family? Kiss their asses good-bye because they only have a few months to live. They are about to die horribly suffering burns, radiation sickness and starvation. At least that's what Boomer said - 3 billion of us are gonna fracking die this year when we turn all of the major cities of the planet to nuclear glass parking lots.

He has to be right, yes? I mean right now, out in the Florida Everglades there are large groups of regular military and para-military shotgun militia elements engaged in full scale war, correct? This civil war is right at every doorstep in America, yes? Not local demonstrations, full scale war. Hundreds - thousands of casualties, right?

Now, if we get through 2015 without a nuclear holocaust can we please put this crap story to bed? I've been listening to it for 15 years and, frankly, the low budget 2-star sci-fi movie "science" got pretty boring 13 1/2 years ago. And the fruit bats - oh, my God, the fruit bats! Titor got Baltimore right, indeed.
And to those people incarcirated right now, illegally, on affidavits of probable cause and civil writs of bodily attachment? What say you?

And to those people incarcirated right now, illegally, on affidavits of probable cause and civil writs of bodily attachment? What say you?
Civil writs of bodily attachment? Someone has been cited for contempt of court and a judge has demanded their appearance to answer the charge in court by issuing a civil warrant of arrest (which requires the detainee to be housed in an area seperate from those charged with crimes)? Affidavits of probable cause? That's the narrative body of a search or arrest warrant application that a peace officer presents to a magistrate in order to get the warrant issued.
What say I? What the frack does this have to do with the actual Titor Saga as stated in the posts? Nothing. Titor said we would be in a full blown, open combat civil war in 2015. That combat would be between paramilitary militias and the US military forces. He'd be out in the Everglades today shotgunning US soldiers to death and Russia would unload its nuclear arsenal on the US sometime in the next few months.

I didn't make any of that up. That's what he wrote. So let's look at the post:

Posted by John Titor on 02-05-2001 11:28 AM

When the civil “conflict” started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

[

Most

people decided to stay in cities or move to the country? How about

100% of the population makes a choice

to either live in the city or the country - or the beach, lake, suburban hills.

His home was searched? By whom? Why? He never said. The neighbor was arrested for some unknown reason. Really? You mean the police in your neighborhood, after making an arrest, knock on every door in the area and announce, "We just arrested Mrs. Jones for (fill in the blank)." You live in a great neighborhood. Seriously, Titor didn't say that the neighbor was illegally arrested, roughed up, made to disappear or anything else. He just said that the neighbor was arrested but he didn't know why. Therefore he didn't directly state why Pappa Titor decided pack up the tribe. load up the Family Queen Truckster and take off for the swamplands of Florida. He left that to your imagination so you would tell the story rather than him.]

From the age of 8 to 12, we lived away from the cities and spent most of our time in a farm community with other families avoiding conflict with the federal police and national guard. By that time, it was pretty clear that we were not going back to what we had and the division between the “cities” and the “country” was well defined. My father made a living by putting together 12-volt electrical systems and sailing “commodities” up and down the coast of Florida. I spent most of my time helping him.

Outright open fighting was common by then and I joined a shotgun infantry unit in 2011. I served with the “Fighting Diamondbacks” for about 4 years. (Hearing in my right ear isn’t as good as I would like it). The civil war ended in 2015 when Russia attacked the U.S. cities (our enemy), China and Europe. As unusual and bad as my childhood might seem, I wouldn’t trade it for anything.

[in order to avoid conflict with federal law enforcement and the Florida National Guard they moved to the country when he was 8. That's 2006. So by 2006 the Florida National Guard was a military threat to Florida - and here we thought they were in the Middle East. Since 2011 its been open warfare in Florida. It was so bad in Florida last year that Pappa Titor had to make a living designing 12-volt systems and sailing to market goods (salt and oranges according to another portion of the saga) down the Florida coast. Holy shit! You mean every news paper and TV news outlet on planet Earth have conspired to cover all this up?

The entire electrical grid in Florida has collapsed, there's a major civil war in the USA and there's a worldwide news blackout on it? Instead we report on Obama's NCAA Basketball Final 4 picks? Wooh.

Not to worry. Russia will attack, the Diamondbacks will win the National League West...errrr...the new American civil war and we will live happily ever after in a nuclear wasteland that spends its money on time travel gadgets.]

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I already know. You won't respond to the facts of Titor's failed predictions in his February 5th, 2001 post. The post was actually intended for everyone on the forum but you.

Yeah, yeah, yeah - I already know. You won't respond to the facts of Titor's failed predictions in his February 5th, 2001 post. The post was actually intended for everyone on the forum but you.
You are quick to forget a certain technological disaster that did not occur in 2000. John's grandfathers efforts did nothing to avert the weather though, fortunately they heeded the warning and conveniently moved before that hurricane hit in 2004.As for your distaste for those who currently give their lives in an effort to protect your rights, have you given any consideration to the present health of naval officer Heather Cole? Perhaps the motivating factor behind the actions of CA LEO Christooher Dorner? Who is fighting for the rights of the recently deceased inmates of the FL correctional system that died at the hands of those employed correctional officers? Are you aware that you will not be provided an attorney if arrested on a civil writ of bodily attachment?

What solution would you see if nothing more than the threat of such militia action against your captors was the only reason you were alive, and free, after such correctional officers attempted to murder you with a poisoned laced drink and shuffled you between multiple jails in multiple counties so that you could not be found by your companions? What would you do with that new found freedom and second lease on life?

' date=' post: 81208, member: 0"']I never read pinterest's posts because i never understand them. And when i do, he just says things that has nothing to do or very stupid. So i ignore him c:

Well I am founding myself having hard times to understand pinterest's posts too !! :p
Thanks for your input and thoughts in this thread, Z and Ninja Bear. I have a concern, though, with your remarks regarding pinterest. In my opinion, insulting a member's comments and collectively begrudging the member in the third person is neither constructive nor appropriate. It comes off as passive-aggressive bullying. If you want to ignore a member, then feel free to do so. I would simply refrain from letting everyone know about it. Or, if you sincerely want to understand a member's comments, simply ask them about it in the context of the thread or a private message. Just my two cents in an effort to be inclusive and peaceful. I am no better and have certainly done worse. Thanks.

Oh, i didn't want to offend.

Just like pinterest puts conspiracies everywhere and it's confusing to understand what he is exactly saying, specially because english isn't my mother language.

' date=' post: 81219, member: 0"']Oh, i didn't want to offend.Just like pinterest puts conspiracies everywhere and it's confusing to understand what he is exactly saying, specially because english isn't my mother language.
Understood. Thanks, Z.

Thanks for your input and thoughts in this thread, Z and Ninja Bear. I have a concern, though, with your remarks regarding pinterest. In my opinion, insulting a member's comments and collectively begrudging the member in the third person is neither constructive nor appropriate. It comes off as passive-aggressive bullying. If you want to ignore a member, then feel free to do so. I would simply refrain from letting everyone know about it. Or, if you sincerely want to understand a member's comments, simply ask them about it in the context of the thread or a private message. Just my two cents in an effort to be inclusive and peaceful. I am no better and have certainly done worse. Thanks.
I apologise for this !! I was only meant that my english was far lower than pinterest's !! No meannt to offence !!