slowly looked at the clock it was 3:33. He told me this

morning. I ask him if he felt like it was demanding him not to

go and he said maybe. We know the weather is bad out there but

it may clear up by next week. I have not had any dreams or

reason not to go. We have decided to see if the weather clears

and if it does and nothing else happens we are going. What can

I say. Who knows what the hell is going on. I read all the ufo

stuff and it all contridicts itself. My only fear is that who

ever told him this will make sure we have a bad time.

Have you guys seen the movie A BEAUTIFUL MIND. well I was at

walmart yesterday and picked up the book. I haven't seen the

movie yet. This guy that the story is about said that he was

communicating with aliens they were giving him formulas and

such. they labled him scizo but years later he just suddenly

stopped being scizo. sounds to me like he may have been alien

himself. He fits the profile of a zeta riticulan . clara

good lord this world is stranger then I ever thought it would be. clara

Clara,

I don't know what is going on myself with these double digits lately?

The clocks are playing double dare with me! I purposly try and "not" look at the time! And then I ask myself what are the odds of me looking at the clock right this very instant and it being a double digit?

And so I look and wham bango there they are to my disbelief!

I have been playing this game with them for the past 2 weeks now and frankly I'm pissed because I can't win! And the only other explaination I have is that they have found a way to manipulate my thoughts. They are actually voices in my head like distant wispers lasting maybe only a split second.

I have become accustomed to the thoughts and I am beginning to be able to distinguish the difference by actually knowing myself good enough to know the differece between my own thoughts from a foreign invading thought.

I am being forced or enticed to play in order to learn and perhaps teach them a thing or two. I guess the more I play the game the better I get at it, and my odds of winning have increased. And the closer I get to understanding its workings and knowing who my adversary is and what I'm up against, I'm going to exspose them for what they really are.

What we really need is everybodys input and exsperiences with the double digits, to finding out their true motives and intentions. We need to get to the bottom of this.

I personally feel that these numbers are bad in a sense because they have a measure of control over me and my future. I want to be running my own show. I don't want to be a peon at the low end of the totem pole!

So, I will educate myself and rise above them!

CAT...

Those "falling prices:)" sure are hard to resist, ehh Clara?

So you been having dreams and waking up at 3:33a.m. huh?

Well just yesterday I had a vision/manifestation of grand importance to me. At 2:22 p.m. 3-20-02, I think I heard God's complexity run through my mind for a good 5 seconds. It sent a shock to my entire body, and then looked up at the clock, and it was exactly 2:22 p.m. 10 minutes later at 2:33p.m., I had another vision of meeting up with someone 6 years from now.

All is very strange and peculiar in this world. And I intend to get to the bottom of it. Of course not by my self :) I will need a team. Who would it be though?

-TTA