Merry Christmas! Notice of Server Outage

Mop

Temporal Navigator
Happy holidays, everyone! John Titor has correctly predicted that the message boards will be shut down tonight, Dec. 24, 2007 - for a few hours - as we transfer the site to a new server. Use this opportunity to spend some time with your family.

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Mop

Raul,

OMG! I remember that Titor post.

Merry Christmas to you and "A" too.

Friends of EarthTR125.1021

Merry Christmas to you all!!!!!!

May the everlasting, never stopping, all composing light of time reflect upon you all forever.

Those are the best wishes from all of us at the Conclavinaculus.

Special wishes to Raul, Darby, Pamela, Of course my good friend Rainman (good to see you back, Avenging Angel, CAT (my dearest child) and all those whose contributions, although unbeknown to them, have made for a better world.

Until later becomes NOW!!!

The server maintenance is now completed. If you detect any problems, please post a reply here. You will likely notice a marked increase in speed on the site, overall, due to the installation of a new flux capacitor.

Hoping you are all enjoying your holiday,
Raul

Peace to all on such a wonderful day. I always enjoy looking forward to a positive future at this time of year.
LaPlata_Sunset.jpg

2007-Christmas Eve-Looking east towards the La Plata mountain range. SW CO.

Again I say... Peace to ALL.
RMT

Raul,

The server maintenance is now completed. If you detect any problems, please post a reply here. You will likely notice a marked increase in speed on the site, overall, due to the installation of a new flux capacitor.

Wow! What a difference the flux capacitor makes on the speed. I log on, look at the threads and discover that I don't even have to write my posts anymore. Due to the vortex that the server is sitting on, the flux capacitor moves my future posts for the day onto the threads just as I log on.

Amazing. Is that the Radio Shack flux cap or the Circuit City brand?