My Coincidence. You don't believe me, I understand.

@TheMatrixOracle

My turn. If I am wrong I am wrong. You do readings the same way I do. But I see vivid colors. Cannot promise anything. Just trying. 

I see you in a black tshirt. Male. White zombie came to mind instantly. Jeans. White sneakers. Age 20’s - 30’s. For some reason I see a daisy. A single one. White with yellow center. Black background. 

Now I see a LOT of trees. 

Anything familiar to you or am I just creative? 

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]@TheMatrixOracle
My turn. If I am wrong I am wrong. You do readings the same way I do. But I see vivid colors. Cannot promise anything. Just trying. 

I see you in a black tshirt. Male. White zombie came to mind instantly. Jeans. White sneakers. Age 20’s - 30’s. For some reason I see a daisy. A single one. White with yellow center. Black background. 

Now I see a LOT of trees. 

Anything familiar to you or am I just creative? 
[/QUOTE]I never wear black t shirts.

Forever 21[/B] shopping bag has the words "John 3:16" on the bottom. I'm assuming you have Forever 21 around you.
The reason I didn't post my question is because you claimed to be a psychic. The answer to the question becomes self evident after you psychically determine the question. Your other statements about me are a complete miss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oracle, I did have a serious family event, but it happened today instead of Monday. It did not affect me, but yes, there was some potential for arguing, but we did not. So, I consider your prediction pretty accurate.  When I try psychic stuff, dates are really difficult for me, so I understand. You did pick up on the fact that my siblings and I argue a lot. 

Also, I was laughing at myself above, not you.  I believe all humans have psychic abilities. 

@TheMatrixOracle

Last edited by a moderator: