New World Order (NWO) / Global Disorder

Haha Einstein if anybody was in control things would be runnning a lot smoother. ;)
Sure, if harmony and total obedience was their objective. But what if the Grey's are behind all the mayhem that apparently man gets the credit for creating? As long as we keep fighting amongst ourselves, we wont be a threat to them.

[...]I have a hard time understanding why otherwise seemingly intelligent individuals deny logic and subscribe to these conspiracy theories.NWO... there is no "new" world order. It is, just as it has been, since the dawn of civilization. Just look back at the Greeks, Romans, Persians, or Egyptians. History shows us that the subjects will always be subjugated by a governing power. Be it corporate, dictator, or elected government makes no difference. Six of one or a half dozen of the other. Some stand up to this subjugation and resist. This is what brings about change and advancement. Others actively seek to be ruled as they feel inadequate to make their own decisions. I have heard these subjects referred to as "the sheeple". Today we call them, Democrats. :D (sorry, I couldn't help myself )
Theme song.

[...]Millions will be sacrificed for the advancement of the NWO.Why in the hell would anyone destroy that which sustains them??!!
Robotics (therein below see, too, the a-v in post 7).That is as much as I'll say about post #30 between now and New Year’s Day.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Things are never what they seem in Africa nor, for the same reason,in the U.S.A.. Since their independence has always been as sham asthHey

e initially feigned outcome of the Battle of Waterloo, the powerful

have but broadened apartheid. The only difference is that they are

no longer so content to merely set themselves apart. Insatiable greed

together with their satanic envy of God and hatred of their own kind

drives their paranoid desire to decimate the human population.
[DOUBLEPOST=1410477861][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey Syzygy, welcome back..... :)

Seems that Pope Benedict XVI spilled the beans regarding a New World Order during a speech given on December 3 2012. In that speech, the Pope called for the construction of a world community, with a corresponding authority, to serve the common good of the human family.

Wonder who he had in mind to be the corresponding authority ?

Synopsis of Pope Benedict's speech :

http://www.catholicnews.com/data/stories/cns/1205060.htm

I declare that the New World Order should be one of peace, prosperity, self determination, and tolerance for the weak the sick and the troubled.

Now as soon as the bilderdurgers and bushs and rothschilds, and rockafellas get on board with that , we'll then be in agreement.