People being tested for COVID 19 are being infected.

$2,300 is IF you have medicare.

If you don't have medicare, for US patients with commercial insurance, Gilead said it will charge US$3,120 for a five-day treatment course.

In another article published by OAN, the the writer said that the Hospitals would be charged that $3,120. So, don't know what the actual price would be for the consumer.

Of course that doesn't include the Hospitals expenses on top of the price of the vaccine.

Funeral is cheaper. Guess that's what the goal really seems to be : Poor, free. Rich...can pay. Middle class...debt or die.

We been had.

Any wonder why the inexpensive Hydroxychloroquine, Z-Pak and Zinc regiment was UN-approved by the FDA?

Last edited by a moderator:
$2,300 is IF you have medicare.
If you don't have medicare, for US patients with commercial insurance, Gilead said it will charge US$3,120 for a five-day treatment course.
Holy crap, batman.

In another article published by OAN, the the writer said that the Hospitals would be charged that $3,120. So, don't know what the actual price would be for the consumer.
A hospital won't let you leave without owing years worth of debt, so probably about $20,000

Any wonder why the inexpensive Hydroxychloroquine, Z-Pak and Zinc regiment was UN-approved by the FDA?
Exactly!

Even without the above, some people have had multiple tests with both positive/negative results. The tests havent been around that long really so who really knows the consistency of them and then the info in the opening post. Someone has to be benefiting.

In my opinion, the speed that they are doing the creation of the test and the fact that they are fairly new tests (like @Mayhem said) should cause pause for people. They have not had enough time to test them before they went out to the public and started mass production of them. I just hope that they do not do this for the vaccine for it.

The tests have to be continuously modified as the new "versions" and modifications keep surfacing for the virus. These new versions that surface are normal virology but you cannot modify the test until the modified version has been found in a host. This means that more and more types of tests have to be used which means that the costs are higher. Think of it like the Flu test. You are tested for various strands of the Flu but that means that it is multiple tests: One for A, another for B, another for C, and one for D. Companies were eventually able to use one test in some capacity but until they did, the Doc guessed with one to do and if it was positive then ran the next one and so forth. This means that the individual could be charge for each test and not just once.

Also, if someone is benefiting then they possibly have a large "acceptable" threshold. This means when they are being tested for quality control the defective lots can be deemed acceptable because they are within the "allowed margin or error". This leads to more people purchasing them for retests anyways and the company does not care that they are defective "a little". They make money either way.

I used to make drug testing devices and did R&D and Quality Control for them in a lab. The threshold thing happens a lot more than you think. I ran a testing device and it failed multiple times for a certain drug. This means that the whole lot has to be scraped and lots of money lost. The higher ups deemed it passable and expanded the margin of error to get around tossing it all in various stages of production. Everything went out. About 6 months later, a complaint came in for false positives (we dealt with complains about devices as well). I was for the exact device that the high ups sent through anyways. The complaint explained that they use three of the tests and all showed positive for heroin and cocaine. They used a different brand of device and it was negative. The complaint explained that the "positive" tester has their kids taken away by the courts because of it and they were still in the process of getting them back with the tests that were accurate.

My point is that it happens a lot and the CDC, FDA, etc are profiting companies for all of these things with the big Pharma companies as well.

I always pay attention to what I am being told. I was surprised to learn that the term coronavirus covers a whole group of viruses that encompasses all the known cold viruses (200 of them) and all of the flu viruses. So are we just being tested for a coronavirus? Or is the test for Covid19? So I definitely had the flu late February. Would I be included as part of the statistical data for having coronavirus? I'm thinking so what! A cold or a flu have created respiratory failure in old people since before data was collected. I see no difference in the local death rate from coronavirus. People are still not dropping dead in the streets like we are led to believe. The latest statistic on coronavirus deaths that I've seen shows 2.6 deaths per 1000 tested. The number keeps dropping as more people are tested. Current data shows this isn't a pandemic. I'm smelling a conspiracy of massive proportions.

Friend and his family went in for testing. They said his wife and daughter tested positive and obviously no point in testing him. He just had to have it. They listed him as infected, no test.

'Einstein]I always pay attention to what I am being told. I was surprised to learn that the term coronavirus covers a whole group of viruses that encompasses all the known cold viruses (200 of them) and all of the flu viruses. So are we just being tested for a coronavirus? Or is the test for Covid19? So I definitely had the flu late February. Would I be included as part of the statistical data for having coronavirus? I'm thinking so what! A cold or a flu have created respiratory failure in old people since before data was collected. I see no difference in the local death rate from coronavirus. People are still not dropping dead in the streets like we are led to believe. The latest statistic on coronavirus deaths that I've seen shows 2.6 deaths per 1000 tested. The number keeps dropping as more people are tested. Current data shows this isn't a pandemic. I'm smelling a conspiracy of massive proportions. [/QUOTE]I agree that the term covers tons of things which is why it is being misused. Covid-19 is what should be being tested for but who knows what they are testing for at this point. I think that it is a health issue said:
Reopening will be in phases and we will continuously go forward and then back to previous phases. For example, summer camps were opened in some states and now one summer camp is causing that whole state to potentially shut all them down since they have bordering 100 kids and staff infected so far. Another example is restaurants and bars. They reopened and some are now permanently having to close due to staff getting it and exposing countless patrons. States are not going backwards after stepping forward. This will happen in schools in the fall too most likely so we will have them open and then switch to virtual school again at some point. This means we will forever be reopening.

[/LIST]

I think that there is more to this than mets the eye and media. A lot of things do not add up anymore plus other countries lie and hide thing so we cannot believe their data either. If our data is not accurate and the world's data is not accurate then we have no safe data to utilize. 

[QUOTE='KerrTexas]Friend and his family went in for testing. They said his wife and daughter tested positive and obviously no point in testing him. He just had to have it. They listed him as infected, no test.
That is something that I have heard about with testing. The nurse that I talked to said they are told to do it to "save tests for people who have unknowns" meaning they can assume that he has it since his wife and daughter do. They however count as "seeing him" which means money for them regardless. Sneaky... Sneaky...

I have also heard of places over testing people as well to help pad billing. I have a family member who runs the health center of a retirement community center. They are not over testing but their competition is. Her facility has a wing for potential exposures that are there for 2 weeks and they are tested twice (when they arrive and when the 2 weeks is up). The staff is also tested once a week as well to help make sure to stay on top of exposure from non systematic carriers. Their competition however is testing residents and staff multiple times a week and billing to insurance and federally for it as well. They will probably get away with it as well since the government is so focused on everything and nothing at the same time. 

[QUOTE='PaulaJedi]With Remdesivir being $2300, big Pharma wants to bank big cash on human illness. I am pro-capitalism, but NOT when it involves profiting off the demise of human beings. This is SICK.
I apologize that I don't have the source of this image and don't really know if it is true, but I can post links to articles.

View attachment 224

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/gilead-prices-covid-19-drug-candidate-remdesivir-at-us-390-per-12881870

I admit, finding actual news stories is impossible. I am just reading "stories" by people on social media. The next time I see one, I will copy and paste it here. This could be a huge cover up. Big Pharma has a motive -- money and greed. So, it does not surprise me one bit!

Please share if you find links about this!
[/QUOTE]i believe this 100% but there is far more to this sham like why was there a cash or change shortage all of a sudden? never had one before in a pandemic like this and its what they are going to do with the vaccine i believe this will be where you will be required to take a microchip in your hand as a way to make you think yo are free of the virus ,so think about this virus and micro-chipping it is all linked to the fake testing  soon they will force you to take this vaccine and with the vaccine that tiny chip thats already developed , they just havent developed that vaccine with no side affects yet

[QUOTE='domino1976]i believe this 100% but there is far more to this sham like why was there a cash or change shortage all of a sudden? never had one before in a pandemic like this and its what they are going to do with the vaccine i believe this will be where you will be required to take a microchip in your hand as a way to make you think yo are free of the virus ,so think about this virus and micro-chipping it is all linked to the fake testing  soon they will force you to take this vaccine and with the vaccine that tiny chip thats already developed , they just havent developed that vaccine with no side affects yet
[/QUOTE]There are a lot of lies and deceit related to this virus, so much that it would take hours to type it all out, yet the sheep are so convinced they are going to die that they walk around in their good little masks and harrass those that won't wear one.  I'm not wearing one and I'm not sick.  I have a feeling the Covid test detects ALL corona viruses, including the common cold, which is why you can have it without severe symptoms.  

'PaulaJedi]There are a lot of lies and deceit related to this virus said:
The CDC quietly put up revised death counts on their website. Out of 150,000 reported deaths, only around 9000 were deaths where the only cause found was covid. That translates into 6% of the numbers we are being told everyday. Of note was the actual death count was also associated with advanced age. We all know that lots of older folks have weakened immune systems. Possibly no immune system at all. I just recently discovered that a vaccine only works on people with an active immune system. It is not hard to see that a vaccine might not have saved any of these older folks if their immune systems weren't working. In fact an infection from a paper cut could just as easily have been the cause of death. So it stands to reason that only people with functioning immune systems will survive. Which also means that covid is not a killer virus.

Hell my wife's RA medication was $3000! But we managed to get it through the manufacture for free! There are other options problem is most do not know about them and the drug companies are not going to tell you about them....

I suspect more will die even after a vaccine is put out simply because no one is going to able to afford it...Health insurance rates will go through the roof even if some do cover the shot your not getting it for free!