Sigmond V.S Creedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KnowThyself

Temporal Novice
Ignorance doesn't justify injustice. You are spewing forth lies, pure trash from your mouth. Creedo299x9 is in serious need of medical attention. If you think his posts are normal, then you need some help too.

We have been saying this for a long time, but recently, creedo299x9 proved without a shadow of a doubt all of our concerns. He said he had a plan to murder his family and commit suicide if any of the signs of future peril started showing up.

You, Baron_Sengir, can't even write complete sentences with basic punctuation.

this is because i choose not to write with punction because this requires to much effort and you are the ones who really need the help man like he said if his family had raidiation poisonin and i would like to see that happening and time soon you can go shove that bible up your bible thumping ass /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gif

And spelling is even more harder!

Do I *really* need to illustrate the clear and present danger that creedo poses to himself and others AGAIN?

Look.... I don't hate creedo, I honestly feel sorry for him. Telling him to seek help, and calling him out when he dodges is NOT trashing him.

this is because i choose not to write with punction because this requires to much effort and you are the ones who really need the help man like he said if his family had raidiation poisonin and i would like to see that happening and time soon you can go shove that bible up your bible thumping ass

Let me guess, English was/is your worst subject?

to sigmond
what the hell is all this bashing on creedo for he seems like a nice guy and all but you seem to do is to put him down and you are the you with all the knowledge on psychiology and you think he can hurt someone and/or many people then why do you keep puting him down that will just give him more the reason if he is unstable if he is at all go though with this "plan" as you call it

what the f-ck do you think i am some f-cking cheese eating surrender monkey if i was i wouldn't of got involve for surrendered already

Status
Not open for further replies.