So... does anyone recall a different original Titor?

HumanX4

Temporal Novice
I'm just a little curious... I looked back at the original posts and recalled something different. Also, Berenstain is ridiculous, Febreze is crazy, Jif is just stupid, and nothing makes sense anymore.

Sent from my SM-N920V using the TTI Forums mobile app

What exactly is different from what you recalled?

Maybe you're checking the original posts in a "unauthorized" page? Share the link with us, let's see if I catch something different  ;)

Febreze is crazy! I wish we had it in Brazil though.

Last edited by a moderator:
There's Ringo Starr, many of whom (including myself) thought he died.  David Letterman retired many times over.  I experienced a timeline change.  Something DID change.  It's odd that we are aware of it though, isn't it?  

I think that there has been so much analyzing and criticizing of Titor, though, that our entire perceptions have changed through time.  It's similar to getting to know someone.  

Dave didn't "retire" many times.  He changed major networks many times.  There's a difference.  I remember when he left NBC in 1993.  His last musical guest was Bruce Springsteen.  I remember it being a big deal because no one knew who the mystery last guest was going to be.  That was the first and only time Springsteen ever appeared on David Letterman.  

Dave didn't "retire" many times.  He changed major networks many times.  There's a difference.  I remember when he left NBC in 1993.  His last musical guest was Bruce Springsteen.  I remember it being a big deal because no one knew who the mystery last guest was going to be.  That was the first and only time Springsteen ever appeared on David Letterman.  
I know he didn't. In my memory, he retired once.  Later, turns out he didn't.  It happened a few more times.  Timeline changes.  I precisely remember retiring.

Oh yes, I remember him retiring once as well.  After Dave made the NBC switch in 1993, I slowly stopped watching.  By that time Conan was on and I found him more funny.  Speaking of timeline changes.  I asked my grandmother whom is 89, what year Nelson Mandela died.  She replied, "Oh I remember that so well!  He died back in 1994.  His wife was president for a short time after that."  You have to understand my grandmother, she has never been on the internet, she doesn't even own a computer and still has a landline.  When I told her that the news said Mandela died in 2013, she laughed and said well they're wrong.  

So there you have it, add another person who remembers Mandela dying in 1994.  Cha-ching... 

Speaking of the Mandela Effect, when I was a kid before 2009 I always thought that Michael Jackson was already died back in the 90s..

The memory is so easy to manipulate that you can't trust on that as well.

Speaking of the Mandela Effect, when I was a kid before 2009 I always thought that Michael Jackson was already died back in the 90s..The memory is so easy to manipulate that you can't trust on that as well.
Nah, he died in 2009.  Though I do recall sometime in the late 90s, Chris Cornell from Soundgarden died.  But I think that one is a hoax