Sorry ,I havent been able to be here lately,

Kanigo2

Quantum Scribe
To anyone that cares.

I actually found a job, after spending 9 months not even looking. Just posted up, I clicked it and off I went. Pulling the same money as before and no issues or problems, that I can foresee.

The money was getting short, but me and the wife will plant that garden quickly, and save the cash, for whatever it will be worth.

I will post up prolly on weekends, on some nights if I am not too tired.

I am tired tonight, but feeling sentimental, so I figured I should say something.

Peace be with ya.

To anyone that cares.

I actually found a job, after spending 9 months not even looking. Just posted up, I clicked it and off I went. Pulling the same money as before and no issues or problems, that I can foresee.

The money was getting short, but me and the wife will plant that garden quickly, and save the cash, for whatever it will be worth.

I will post up prolly on weekends, on some nights if I am not too tired.

I am tired tonight, but feeling sentimental, so I figured I should say something.

Peace be with ya.

Just take care Bro....

madagascar-2.jpg

Write Back...

:oops:

Congrats on the job, hope that goes well for you. Just in time for christmas too.

Wishing all peace for the season and hopefully a better new year than that which has been predicted?? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am doing absolutely fine folks...

here is the co...

ALRO

Luckily, I hit it when the commodities hit the bottom, so there is only room for growth.

I would like to say there isn't much of a manufacturing base down here, in orlando, just a bunch of people that want to take advantage of other folks... but I keep my hopes high.

Do have a lotta mom and pop shops, I guess that is how they manage to survive at this branch.

Lotta navy and X-ray work(brass).

I am appreciated, which is all that matters to me, honestly....

Gives a chance to look around, and if you need raw stock, you know where to find it. I can get ya the "cursury" 10%. Nationwide.

for what its worth...

Back