The Time Travel Paradox

Michael Janks

Temporal Novice
It’s been a few years since I was a member of the original group which came to an end. Would like to thank Cosmo “For Keeping Time” “The Time Travel Paradox” is my own thoughts regarding the ultimate possible paradox If one uses Time Travel as a tool to correct any mistake or fault in any form (and I expect that is what Time Travel would predominantly be used for). One would intend on travelling back in time to a point where an event occurred, which ultimately caused the future problem which needs to be corrected. The very act of travelling back to that event is probably going to be the cause of the event occurring in the first place.

Welcome back!

Would the paradox would be solved by your actions creating a new branch of reality/timeline? Your original timeline still “exists”, but you’ve created a new fork in the road and follow the new path afterward.

Hi Cosmo. My theory includes the fact that the Plexus, where you time travel from, is able to stop and regulate time, in a bubble effect. This enables you to return to the exact same Time line and time period, with out creating a further time line. If time is not stopped at your departure point, and carries on, there would be no exact point of return as time, would continue, leaving it impossible to pin the exact point of return and exact time line.

Well, that’s something new & interesting.

I think it’s worth giving more thought.

But we can also record the departure (from the original timeline) & return from that data ?, don’t you think so?