Covid 19 Vaccine

PaulaJedi

Rift Surfer
Discuss the upcoming Covid 19 vaccination here.

Not many are trusting a vaccine that is being forced in some countries like England.  If they haven't decided to enforce it, yet, they are certainly thinking about it.  Even my 80 year old parents are wary of the potential side effects of a quickly made vaccine.

I am pro-vaccine as long as it isn't politically motivated.  There is something about this one that doesn't sit right with me.  Perhaps it is because billionaires are involved and it will be used during a very unstable time period. 

Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not going to take the vaccine gamble with my health. After the narrative updates don't match the original narrative. Just this last week I heard that a researcher at John Hopkins discovered reported deaths for this year are no higher than last years count. He noticed that the deaths from heart disease, stroke, cancer, and respiratory were down this year. But corona virus deaths were up by exactly the same amount. That fact coupled with the fact that the government pays hospitals $39,000 for each corona virus death they report. Looks like a political hoax to me. Like maybe there is no corona virus at all. So what is the vaccine really for? Are we all some big giant lab experiment?

[QUOTE='Einstein]I'm not going to take the vaccine gamble with my health. After the narrative updates don't match the original narrative. Just this last week I heard that a researcher at John Hopkins discovered reported deaths for this year are no higher than last years count. He noticed that the deaths from heart disease, stroke, cancer, and respiratory were down this year. But corona virus deaths were up by exactly the same amount. That fact coupled with the fact that the government pays hospitals $39,000 for each corona virus death they report. Looks like a political hoax to me. Like maybe there is no corona virus at all. So what is the vaccine really for? Are we all some big giant lab experiment?
[/QUOTE]Exactly, we are lab rats.  It's quite possible that many people died of other causes, after all, thousands die per day of other conditions that are not reported in the news.  My friend went to the hospital for pneumonia and they told him he had Covid.  How convenient.  How exactly do we know they are telling the truth?  I also wonder if parents aren't even testing their children and they are getting the flu right now and telling the schools it is Covid.  I find it suspicious that during flu season, I keep getting phone calls that students were found to have Covid.  I really bet the parents aren't even getting them tested.  And, incidentally, if masks and social distancing work, how are they still getting sick?  My kids brought home a cold from school last month.  (Sorry, went off on a tangent).  Anyway, I agree with you.  This particular vaccine isn't one I am willing to take, either.  

Last edited by a moderator: