Creedo not so crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSadOne

Chrono Cadet
Just a note, don't yell at me for this, cause this is technically Titor stuff and I wasn't told off for that in the other post yet... so here goes.

Creedo might be indeed mentally unstable, but so far he doesn't really show many signs of it, paraniod, maybe... by the way, you should ask a psychology if the paranioa factor is in the psycosis dept. yet, seems like its on the edge....

But is he so crazy for suicide or murdering his family if the events do unforld? I mean, I don't think they will, so I have no problem talking about it. But hey, Batman was kicked out of the Justice League because he devised a way to kill every one of them in case he needed to (and no, Superman's was not kriptonite). The JL was afraid that he had this power, the fact that he would even think about something like that, but it's not completely unfouded. I would think hard about saying hurtful things without thinking about them first.

Creedo, I'm not doing this on your behalf, but because what certain users are doing here is just wrong.

Off topic, maybe someone could make a 'General' part to the forum so that people could talk nonsense... always fun to spew something out, you can see that from half the users here.

You don't know what you're talking about. Come back when you have a degree in Psychology, or have at least read the DSM-IV-TR

Hi,

Okay, please tell me who this Titor creature is.

The Appropriateness of Chance is Astounding
Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

RE:To the SadOne only, public note:

As I had said before the topic of conversation came from the option if eletected of self euthanasia, if there was a nuclear exchange, we were in the midst of it and radiation poisoning was already setting in?

Not as a pre-planned elaborate entailment of murder, as has been intimated by both RainmanTime and Sigmund, which do seem to be a team of some sort?

The other point is, that one must be able to posess the ability to relate readily to all times, which is something like a schizism-like quality, however not the same thing.

That is part and parcel of this board's nature.

Next to last Sigmund had said that no-one would believe me, if I had published his phone number from memory redial, which I do have recorded on my little letter to the local poliz?

Lastly, the bomb that I had dropped here tonight, about me not being sure on how zombies that were radioactively gennised, could be accounted for in the future, say after a full scale nuclear exchange.

Say if Ray and Sigmund were both paid debunkers and as Darby Darbyshire had intimated that this full scale exchange could be coming allot sooner than one would think, then what out does this leave our two paid debunkers?

I can see it now, after the nuclear holocaust, Rainman and Sigmund come to set a place, for a picnic by a treeline, that is supposedly a safe area, after the exchange.

I mean, there might be animals, in that wood-line however, uhha',... nothing really to worry about......?

I mean' what is the chance that anything could have mutated and would come roaring out of that treeline and take them both out in about two second's time......?

I mean c'mon, there are no such things, after all science and all says that there could not be............

Have you two ever, in nature seen anything living, by freak chance reanimated?

I sure have and this process surprises you very much.

Now using the Monticarlo mathematical per chance method, on emp deaths from source and what percentage of those rapid deaths that would become reanimated by the soul-spirit yo yo process?

Hmmmm',....I would say if I instead of them were to make that post nuclear holocaust treeline, that I would not set a place so close to what could come out of that tree line.

Really, honestly fellas, I don't know on what I've said on the possibilities of a naturally occurring radiation age series, not singular zombie?

I mean that I just don't know and I'm a good, let's say more than adequate guesser.

>Sigmund Freud once he was in America began to shun the economic process in America, as a pre-lot way of using his psychoanalytic tool.

He did so, as he felt the process of psychology was becoming bastardized.

He also felt that this new process was becoming a tool of the rich and powerful.

You can lock this thread MOP, I'm done.

Thanks SadOne.

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok, creedo, and as I've outlined to you already - if there is a nuclear exchange, make sure you are right under the bomb - then you don't have to worry about radiation poisoning. If you are not, then by all means kill yourself, you have a right to your own life, but leave the option for the others around you, to choose their own fate - you don't have a right to their life.

/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Ok creedo, it's late and I'm tired. In fact, I had just woken up for a glass of OJ, and decided, on a lark to check these boards.

This will be brief. You *don't* have my phone number. I don't know you real name, and have never called you. Believe me, if I knew these things, I would have alread reported you to the WA State police and social services (ok ok I probably would have sent a few pizzas to your house too). But I have never prank called you. Your insistance that I have only further serves to confirm my assertion that you are, indeed, a paranoid schizophrenic.

Your delusions that there are zombies and vampires again, serve to confirm my assertion that you are a paranoid schizophrenic.

That dealt with... let's talk about the "Monte Carlo" method. I'm going to even give you a chance to look it up on the internet and explain it here. If you don't want me to tear you a new O ring, you had better do a good job, because I ASSURE you that I am oh-so-much-more-knowledgeable about it than you (I used to teach statistics on a collegiate level.). The thing is, if you manage to explain it adequately (after looking it up) you'll expose the fact that you've posted about it WITHOUT HAVING ANY CLUE WHATSOEVER WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. It will become readily apparent just how inappropriate you invocation of that technique is, and then I will laugh... and then I will cry (Oh sweet baby Jeebus, it's late!).

Now, let's talk about Siegmund Fraud... er... Freud (witty play on words here). Thing is, Freud never subjected ONE of his theories to empirical test. He was a wacko. And the bulk of Psychology and science in general have now discounted him. Don't get me wrong, he did wonders for popularizing the field in a dark time, but aside from a few stalwart hold outs in Boston and Vienna, there are very few Psychoanalytic Psychologists left that are taken very seriously. They are mosty Ivy league pariahs.

Well, that's it. I'll end it, though, by commending your relatively coherent post. It must be one of your "On" nights.

Well... good luck on your Monte Carlo essay. You're gonna need it!

Yes, it was interesting to see the Time Travel forums filled with an explanation of vampires and zombies. Hehe... In any case, I don't think anything like that will happen and Time Travel will not be associated with vampires (unless they can invent one! lol)

Hello persephone,

Okay, please tell me who this Titor creature is.

The best way I can think of to describe John Titor is to direct you to this website:

www.johntitor.com

Read what is there and you will pretty much know as much fact about the John Titor story as there is worth knowing.

Hi,

Yes, I believe I recall postings by Timetravel_0 some time ago. I haven't yet read the website, but will as soon as I check out the replies and whatnot on this forum.

The Appropriateness of Chance is Astounding
Persephone

"There are great ideas undiscovered, breakthroughs available to those who can remove one of truth's protective layers" by Neil Armstrong

If there was a nuclear holocaust and my family and friends were dying slowly and painfully from radaition poisoning I would probally do that same thing creedo said he would do. And i hope you all would too, why let your family die a slow and painful death? If it was me I'd hope someone would do the same for me.

seig, i've read the 'tiny little book of illness' the thing is just a general look into the world of psychosis for the everyday reader. How do you know I don't have a psychological degree? because I like comics? That shouldn't be a reason that I wouldn't.

My old Chem teacher loved comics, he used to collect them, those and magic cards... he was eccentric, not crazy, and we didn't say that he wasn't a teacher because he liked them.

"Tiny Little Book of Illness"?

Is that a real book? Or are you referring to the DSM? I'm pretty confident that you don't have a PSY degree, but I could (unlikely) be wrong

Oh, and I had no idea that you were in to comics. I used to have a great collection from Marvel, Vertigo, Image, and Dark Horse!

ok ok let me get this striaght didn't you guys reasd the MOP's post about going off topic. It is over with just shut up and get back to the time tavel dicussions

Status
Not open for further replies.