Hello again

Re: Real alien abduction

It is a fake.

The error's become clear when the tape is run frame by frame on a large screened monitor.

The plane is missing from one frame altogether, and only the supposed UFO is visible, BEFORE the so-called abduction.

Charlie...wherre is he?

Charlie emailed me a few weeks ago. Said he;d be absent for a few more months. As far as I;m concerned, that is good news, as it buys time. Or it;s bad news, and powers have stalled his mission.

Big Pharma Microchip to Force Drugging

This may be the good side of Microchip technology,

But It also suggests that the Goverment now have the abilty to have TOTAL power and control over us ... and who knows if they are not using it in our food...

This is exactly what Hitler wanted....

Where I live, without having any Public vote on it, they have very recently introduced CCTV cameras even on side streets...its not a particually high crime area..
This has happened all of a sudden.... and one recent leaflet from a Local MP sent a survery asking what ones thoughts were on the crime in the area... and it mentioned her views on CCTV.

Seems they just brought it in without any say in the matter..

Two towns nearby became almost total metered street parking.. ie you can no longer park anywhere without paying in a meter..

where I lived only had a certain area where this applied..

Now they are starting to increase the resricted zones... and I suspect that it wont be long before
it becomes further total metered area.

I wonder how long it will be before all cars have chips on them... and they will knwo every move we make..

------------------------------------------------------
Big Pharma Microchip to Force Drugging

Patients who fail to pop pills on time could soon benefit from having a chip on their shoulder, under a ground-breaking electronic system being developed by Novartis, the Swiss pharmaceuticals group.

The company is testing technology that inserts a tiny microchip into each pill swallowed and sends a reminder to patients by text message if they fail to follow their doctors’ prescriptions.

The partnership with Proteus Biomedical, which originally developed the technology, is one of several alliances under development by Novartis as it and rival pharmaceuticals companies attempt to maintain high prices for innovative medicines by ensuring that they are taken as the doctor ordered. Pfizer’s Health Solutions division has developed a system to telephone patients to encourage them to take medicine.

Joe Jimenez, head of pharmaceuticals at Novartis, said tests using the system – which broadcasts from the “chip in the pill” to a receiver on the shoulder – on 20 patients using Diovan, a drug to lower blood pressure, had boosted “compliance” with prescriptions from 30 per cent to 80 per cent after six months.

Who is that cowboy silhouetted by the "setting" sun you are using as an avatar, you or Clint Eastwood?

All along NASA knew that there is plenty of Water on the Moon. Only now they disclose it.

Perhaps the moon will become a radiator fill stop on the way to Mars ? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I did my graduate thesis at UCBerkeley on lunar habitation in 2000. I knew then where water was on the moon. I knew because of research I did. NASA knew way before I did. One thing I realized in 2000, (and I was almost shocked the moment I realized this), is that NASA had all, ALL, the technology needed in by 1998 to place men on the moon in a permanent manner. In fact, I was convinced then, that the US already had a fully functional and lunar base.

Remember during the Regan years when the US was working on space lasers. Spent a fckton of money and then after 6 or so years decided to scrap the project because nothing came of it? Well, you know what came of it. But more recently, NASA pulled one of those too. Around 1998, NASA built and tested a lunar habitat module that was made out of Kevlar fabric. It could be rolled up and fit inside space shuttle cargo hold, much like the ISS modules they bring up every now and then. But the kevlar unit was inflatable, and one launch could bring up a 2000 SF habitat. After testing, the project was scraped, never to be heard of again.

In my opinion, they made many, launched them up and landed in a crater on south pole of moon. Now you may ask.. how would they launch all that stuff without the public/press knowing that there extra space shuttle launches? Well, they didn;t use a space shuttle. They used a Titan V missle that was launched from a mobile island rocket launcher floating in the deep pacific ocean. Its not conspiracy, its called SeaLaunch.

Hooooo boy!

Sorry, Paladius, just too much mythology in your post to let it lie. NASA is just as pourous, when it comes to keeping things under wraps, as is the US House of Representatives. All you need to do is read the website NASAWatch for a couple months to see how poorly NASA keeps the "secrets" of their recent bungling in the rocket design business. I worked directly on NASA projects from 2003-2006. In contrast, there is the US military, which knows how to keep secrets. Now, I am sure that since this is a conspiracy theory forum, you will claim that really NASA is secretly in cahoots with the US Military. But it is just not so, especially when you consider that ALL NASA centers have resident aliens (non-US citizens) working on NASA projects.

They used a Titan V missle that was launched from a mobile island rocket launcher floating in the deep pacific ocean. Its not conspiracy, its called SeaLaunch.

Let's begin by debunking "Titan V". There is no such launch vehicle. There is, however, an ATLAS V, which is the heritage Lockheed-Martin designation for the Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle. See HERE:

<font color="red"> "The Titan V was a proposed launch vehicle derived from the Titan IV, but with use of a cryogenic first stage (LOX/LH2). The proposal would have extended the lifespan of the Titan design into the 21st century; however the Atlas V EELV was selected for production instead.

A rocket called Titan V also appeared in the Star Trek film First Contact." [/COLOR]

Too much Star Trek, maybe? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Second: The total "Delta V" (launch and orbital insertion energy) required to go anywhere beyond a Geosynchronous Transfer Orbit (which is where EELVs and the SeaLaunch Zenit 3SL launchers take payloads) is MUCH MUCH MUCH higher than these rockets can achieve. NONE of these rockets, by themselves, can achieve escape of the earth's gravitational influence. Just compare the Saturn V launch vehicle (which DID take astronauts and equipment to the moon) to any of the EELVs:

125306main_rocket%20chart.jpg
sdlv-comparison.jpg

Sorry... you are just NOT going to get much of anything to the moon on ANY of the EELV launch vehicles. And before you say they did "multiple launches with rendezvous and docking in Low Earth Orbit", no they did not. I did some early studies on missions to Mars where we were considering on-orbit assembly for that mission... it would take so many launches of EELVs to get something to the moon that there is NO WAY it would be kept secret.

Try again?
RMT

Re: Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by USA

Does anyone follow Alex jones...

He is suggesting that something very concerning is going on World wide and Prison camps are being set up in the USA.....

He believes strongly that the US goverment and the New World Order want to continue where Hitler
failed.... and I personally do believe he may be right... and that the world really do need to wake up and we need to stop this evil.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlUf4viX7Nk&amp;feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM6US0Qk5_8&amp;feature=PlayList&amp;p=956FD7C702F45A97&amp;index=0&amp;playnext=1

This thread is going to be locked within 48 hours. It has way, way, way too much off-topic stuff in it. It is a mess. I have asked timecycle to start new threads for each/any new conspiracy angle he wishes to post about. All conspiracy theories do not blend into one! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Please folks...don't be lazy. Use threads and thread titles. Without them, what you are doing amounts to information pollution.

Thanks,
RMT

Remember during the Regan years when the US was working on space lasers.

You're talking about the Secretary of the Treasury Don Regan? /ttiforum/images/graemlins/confused.gif

I never considered the early to mid 1980's as "The Regan Years", though many folks did consider them to be the "Reagan Years" named for then President Ronald Reagan.

And you did your graduate thesis at Cal? What the heck is a "graduate thesis" anyway? Senior thesis? Masters thesis?

Hi Rainman

I thought that you had already set this thread up as a general conspiracy thread
from some months back.... !!!

Are you suggesting that its just a PX thread ?

I thought that you had already set this thread up as a general conspiracy thread
from some months back.... !!!

No. If I did that, why on earth would we need an entire forum dedicated to consiracy? I distinctly asked you to begin new threads for new topics in this thread:

request

Timecycle, feel free to start other threads on other topics. But it is my goal that, when Planet X shows absolutely NO sign of being real by the end of this calendar year, that this thread will be closed as the bunkum that it is.

Imagine if all topics within a subject area were housed in a single thread. Kind of makes things hard to find, yes? Less than 1 day and this thread will be closed. I am giving you this time to start other threads on other conspiracy topics.

Are you suggesting that its just a PX thread ?

That was the primary subject of the original poster. But of course, he was all over the map himself, which lead to so many off-topic discussions in this thread. I am not perfect, and even I go OT in some threads. But my job is to try and keep things orderly. This thread is out of hand. Clearly many of the orignal poster's claims have simply not come to pass (nor will they in my opinion). Time to move on.

Please &amp; Thanks,
MT

ohhh!, please RMT, explain the meaning of: "consiracy?"
If I did that, why on earth would we need an entire forum dedicated to consiracy?

and you said:
Clearly many of the orignal poster's claims have simply not come to pass (nor will they in my opinion).
and this word too:
"orignal"

thanks RMT, for the clarification

In the near future you will change your opinion...
/ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<font color="white"> To Whom It May Concern (in the future), this part of History, is very interesting... [/COLOR]

Re: Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by

Touche!

Rainman needs your supervision to keep from getting too sloppy, Recall. It just slipped past the rest of us.

RMT: Don't get in a knife fight with this guy.

Re: Canada Admits - Alien Technology Operated by

FYI:

I have unlocked this thread in the hopes that we can avoid starting new topics within this thread, and instead stay on the original topic about PlanetX and timeline39's weak predictions of doom.

In fact, since I am sure either "Charlie" or one of his sock puppets will attempt to return and claim that the earthquake in Haiti "matches" his prediction, I wonder if anyone would like to take a trip down memory lane from some of "Charlie's" earlier predictions in this thread? I think we will find there is a lot that Charlie said was going to happen (or that he said he was going to do) which have decidedly NOT materialized.

RMT

I did my graduate thesis at UCBerkeley on lunar habitation in 2000. I knew then where water was on the moon. I knew because of research I did. NASA knew way before I did. One thing I realized in 2000, (and I was almost shocked the moment I realized this),

Paladius,

I'm sorry but I'm going to have to call BS on this one.

You submitted your thesis proposal to your graduate advisor in 2000, you were shocked about some information that you received in 2000 and you published your master's thesis, again in 2000.

Who the hell was running the department at Cal and allowed this sort of silliness? Shocked and published all at one time?

In any case, I checked the BRASS database. No graduate thesis or dissertation concerning lunar habitation was submitted at Cal between 1999 and 2001, inclusive.

Stop it.