Hello again

Re: Destroying Timeline Divergence Plot Mechanism

It's not a matter of not agreeing with me that is the defining factor. The defining factor is the manner in which their positions are put forward and defended.

I agree, Darby. And the open wound, as I see it, is the endless creation of plot tactic after plot tactic that they must continue to manufacture to cover up the clear implausibility created by the last plot tactic. It is similar (identical?) to the problem of first telling a lie, then needing to tell another lie to cover for the first lie, ad nauseum. It does not take long in the chain of lies before any reasonable person who adheres to the scientific method chuckles to themself, shakes their head in disgust, shrugs their shoulders, and says "OK man, you believe whatever the hell you want, as silly as it is."

I know I am somewhat obsessive in continuing to try to get such people to look at the facts and abandon their nonsense beliefs. I chalk it up to being that teacher who refuses to let a student go when I know I can help them. Certainly, there are students I am given who just do not have the skill set to become aerospace engineers. But then there are those who I see DO have the skills, but simply refuse to alter their thinking such that they can succeed. I really hate to give up on them... I guess it is a bit like that with the ones who really want to believe in time travelers here. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

RMT

Re: Monlith on Mars (further ref)

ok RMT, I'm in! Lets hear Charlies scorecard. (Summary please only - I'm a slow reader).

Here you go, Paladius. What follows are the detailed quotes of Charlie's predictions that he got wrong, along with some other highlights which highlight his other nonsense (like not being able to keep his story straight).

The bottom line is that there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE to support the following 20 predictions. Hence, they are wrong.This will only address timeline_39's failed predictions made in THIS THREAD. Other predictions he has made, which have also failed, have already been addressed in those other threads.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/05/08:[/COLOR]During that time I imparted information to the general public on this forum about my life, a basic explanation of the workings of time and time travel (Above link post timestamp 11/23/03 02:54 AM), a correct catastrophe prediction (Above link post timestamp 11/24/03 02:25 AM) and in that same post, even some mis-information that I hoped would have got a reaction from a certain group of people. It didn’t work.. but replace 2006 with 2011 on my date of birth and now it’s all accurate.

His "catastrophe prediction" was incorrect, and proven so in another thread. But in this quote pay attention to his claim that the only thing he lied about before was when he was born (2006), and now he is saying he was really born in 2011. Well, of course he has to say that since the Great Catastrophe did NOT happen in 2006 as he first predicted...he has to keep the hoax going somehow!

But now, on to catalog all his failures:

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/05/08:[/COLOR]As you have probably ascertained, a major change in Global Consciousness began after internet use became more widespread from 1994. A mere two years after the internet started.

This was not even a prediction of the future, but merely a case of VERY BAD research! What is most amazing is that Charlie claimed that he was a historian! For a historian to COMPLETELY FAIL in getting the date for the start of the internet is pretty bad! The internet did not start in 1992. Ostensibly, one can claim it started with ARPANET back in 1969! But OK, let's accept that the internet we know and use today is really an artifact of the implementation of TCP/IP as a network standard. January 1, 1983 was the date on which TCP/IP protocols became the only approved protocol on ARPANET.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/05/08:[/COLOR]The Climate and Environment Team studied the Earth’s rapid climate change from 1997 where it began to accelerate. Of course, you know this as “Global Warming” and this was sold to you very well. Indeed, fossil fuels and the like did make an impact to atmospheric changes that were recorded from the 1960s leading to the “Global Warming” theory but this was not responsible for the sudden changes in global climate that really started to kick in from 1997.

Wrong. There has been absolutely NO "acceleration" since 1997. Temperatures have essentially remained flat, and since 1997 no other measures of climate would indicate any major changes "kicking in."

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/05/08:[/COLOR]What I’m trying to say is that at this point in time, depending on the action, we would have little to no affect to the final outcome of the “Great Catastrophe”.

That one is still pending falsification. But clearly Charlie is running out of time for the Great Catastrophe, even after re-framing the time it will occur to 2011 since it did not happen in 2006!

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/05/08:[/COLOR]I’m probably not making much sense as yet

That one he did get right! :D

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/15/08:[/COLOR]In the weeks leading into the shift, the rotation of the Earth slowed gradually to a complete stop. This is due to the Atlantic Ridge being highly magnetic, which was gripped by the Anomaly when it got close enough to Earth. Complete stoppage occurred about 5 days before the actual pole shift itself.
Still nothing here. And not even a gradual slowing of the rotation, which would cause the days to become longer. But I will not count this as a "fail" (yet) because we have not completed 2011 yet.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/15/08:[/COLOR]The approaching Anomaly’s effect on Earth has been gaining strength for at least the past decade but in the past two years, its influence has become more intense with many obvious signs. In fact, Earth has already started to slow significantly on her orbital path and a fact not being reported by NASA. The interference with her core is causing a number of things to happen.

1) Core reaction is generating increased heat output significantly warming up Earth’s oceans.

It is now approaching two years AFTER this prediction, and we have seen nothing of the sort. And, in fact, the oceans are actually now starting on their cooling trend, as can be seen at the following links:

http://www.examiner.com/x-1586-Baltimore-Weather-Examiner~y2009m1d21-Oceans-are-cooling-according-to-NASA

http://www.skepticalscience.com/cooling-oceans.htm

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/05/07/the-decrease-in-upper-ocean-heat-content-from-march-to-april-was-1c-largest-since-1979/

http://wattsupwiththat.com/2010/05/20/spencer-global-average-sea-surface-temperatures-poised-for-a-plunge/

Those last two are from May 2010. Very recent. Keep an eye on wattupwiththat.com, as they will always keep you updated on any of the global warming false predictions!

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/15/08:[/COLOR]The higher ocean temperatures are, in part, causing bigger and more frequent extreme weather events globally. This ranges from increased frequency of tropical storms to weather events not native to areas. Eg: snowing in tropical areas and extremely warm winter days in traditionally cold regions.

Uhhhhh, nope!

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/15/08:[/COLOR]4) One of the most obvious signs is how Luna is reacting to the presence of the Anomaly. This is something that you can easily observe yourself. Typically, Luna’s orbit the Earth’s equator with a slight inclination of 5 degrees and is something that is not very obvious to the occasional glance at the sky during the monthly orbital period. For nearly 4 years, Luna’s orbit has been erratic and continues to be so. I suggest that you find a position in your house or just outside and line up Luna with a ground object like a tree etc. Over a period of just a few shorts weeks, you will see Luna move significantly away from your grounded object, either much higher or much lower and far greater than a small 5 degree inclination. This is primarily due to Luna having a second magnetic influence rather than just the Earth nearby.

Again, nope! The error here is in his supposition that the moon is at a constant inclination with respect to the earth! It is not. So if you accept that as true, which it is not, then you might be shocked and believe him if you were to do the measurements suggested over a month's time.

This article describes the moon's variablity. And take note of the statistics of the moon's topocentric orbital parameters as viewed from Mill Valley, CA at apogee and perigee. Very different altitudes and azimuths.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 09/15/08:[/COLOR]At the present point in time, meteorological and geological activity is significantly increasing and will do so at a non linear rate until we enter the short term period before the Pole Shift.

Non-linear with respect to what? Time? If so, nope.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/04/08:[/COLOR]History recorded that on November 4, 2008, Senator John McCain won the popular vote for President of the United States and was sworn into Office on January 20, 2009.

That is a definite loser of a prediction. But, of course, he knew he had to cover his tracks, so he issued this:

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/04/08:[/COLOR]As we have said, John McCain won the upcoming election. He won this narrowly and did so by voter fraud. As part of our strategy, we intend to change events so that Barack Obama wins by the margin which he originally should of...... a landfall.

But he even got THAT wrong, because Obama did not win by a "landfall", whatever that is! :D But he continued to get things wrong...

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/04/08:[/COLOR]Having studied Barack Obama’s psychological profile, we believe once he has been told, that he will inform the public about the Pole Shift.

Nope. Obama is still "hiding that secret" of the "coming pole shift!"

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/11/08:[/COLOR]So, take that as us saying that Obama WILL win. When our plan works and Obama wins, our mission will enter it's next phase so you won't have to wait long after Inauguration Day for us to start giving information that the passing of time will verify....

Here we are in May 2010, many months after Inauguration Day. And still NOTHING that Charlie says has been verified.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/24/08:[/COLOR]Yes. The Great Catastrophe will occur before 2011.
Note that...BEFORE 2011. Charlie has a little more than 7 months left before this one counts as another failed prediction. But my tallys above do NOT count this one...yet.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/24/08:[/COLOR]As I have said in a previous post, the months after Inauguration Day we will see increases in disasters including Earthquakes.
While it may SEEM as if this one is a "hit", it is not. Yes, we have had earthquakes (Haiti, Chile), but there has been NO INCREASE IN RATE. Fail.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/27/08:[/COLOR]It will become slowly visible again a month or so before the pole shift. And in the weeks leading up to the shift will become one of the brightest objects in the night sky.
Nope. We are now in the months leading up to the end of the time Charlie said the Pole Shift would occur (BEFORE 2011). No anomaly seen, and certainly there is nothing but the moon and known stars that are the brightest things in the night sky! FAIL.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/27/08:[/COLOR]In any case, as the Pole Shift draws nearer the number of sightings will increase significantly particularly in areas more comfortable with the thought of ET's.
Nope.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/31/08:[/COLOR]With a different Government &amp; President, the message will be given earlier and will be clearer.
(snip) How do we know that Obama will do anything different from McCain? The first answer is in Obama's Psychological profile which we have in detail from The Visitors. Obama just doesn't say he believes in free will.... he actually does. And this will reflect in how he informs the public when the time is right.
Nothing yet from Obama, and certainly nothing "clear" and time is running out...according to Charlie!

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 10/31/08:[/COLOR]Secondly after a certain point in the near future, start to warn on natural disasters only in select regions of the planet. And finally, give the full timeline account of the last months leading into the Pole Shift.
He could not even keep promises he had the ability to keep! He has provided NOTHING FURTHER about natural disasters or a timeline leading up to the alleged Pole Shift.

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 01/30/09:[/COLOR]Nothing will stop the markets from eventually reaching their true value (DOW @ 7500)
Markets still hanging around 10,000. Today is about 9900. Lower than the last few months, but certainly not 7500. FAIL.
<font color="red">timeline 39 on 01/30/09:[/COLOR]In a couple of months, the markets will get to their true value and stabilise
Taken in concert with the last quote from Charlie, DOW 7500 should have happened "a couple months" after JAN 2009. It is now 16 months after JAN 2009, and still the market is around 10,000. FAIL.
<font color="red">timeline 39 on 01/30/09:[/COLOR]Obama’s next goal (which he has started on already) will be to rebuild global relations with the United States. Part of this strategy will include a different approach to countries such as Iran than the previous Administration.

Not much at all has changed with regard to the US relations with Iran...this despite Obama going on his "apologize to the world" tour.

Here is a good one. Not a prediction, but it just goes to show how Charlie has not kept track of what he said:

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 02/11/09:[/COLOR]
2. So, if you were born June 18. 2011, and no one got pregnant for several years after the GC due to stress, then the GC should occure between sept 2010 and june 2011?!

And what did I say to suggest it would be before then?

Ahhh, well, could it be the fact that you did, indeed, say that the Pole Shift would occur BEFORE 2011? :D Can't keep his own lies straight!

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 02/11/09:[/COLOR]Yes, when the Anomaly is at the distance of 23.1 million kms (the point of which the Pole Shift will occur) it will be visible as you suggest. However, it is currently approaching the interception point from the direction of the Sun and therefore (as I sure you're aware) telescopes are useless.

And telescopes are still useless here in May 2010, because there is no Anomaly visible. NOTHING! And certainly something 23 times as massive as the Earth would be noticed by now! SHEESH!

That is basically all the predictions Charlie made in this thread. One other promise he made, that he did not keep, was that he was going to come back and post a detailed description of the final weeks before the Pole Shift:

<font color="red">timeline 39 on 03/29/09:[/COLOR]Our next post will give a very descriptive account of the Final Weeks before the Pole Shift and will be uploaded very soon.
He did not do that, of course. And he is running out of time, according to his "before the end of 2011" prediction.

So again, by my tally of the above, these are 20 predictions he made about the lead-up to the Pole Shift which have NOT come to pass. It is impossible to even give him credit for getting anything right, because he gave no specifics. Although his generalities have failed to materialize.

But the bottom line? Charlie's final exposure as a hoax is merely 7 months away. Once we cross over into 2012 and do NOT experience a Pole Shift and all the lead-in nonsense that Charlie promised, this thread will go on the scrap heap of all the other time travelers predicting doom that eventually failed.

RMT

But, Obama told me all about the pole shift and ETs and that...

... Ted Obama, he works at the fish market downtown. Big Coast to Coast listener... fun guy. You'd like Ted.

I am waiting for someone to point "it" out....

I did something purposefully in my recent post. Now I will just sit back and see how long it takes (or even if!) before someone calls me out on it.

RMT

Nemesis...Not So Much

Kind of a bummer for the True Believers!

<font color="red"> "However, far from helping to confirm the Nemesis hypothesis, Melott and Bambach argue their findings suggest Nemesis couldn't possibly exist.

"If Nemesis existed and had this kind of an orbit, its orbit would not be regular," Melott told SPACE.com. "Calculations indicate its orbit would change by 20 to 50 percent due to the gravitational attraction of stars as they pass by us, and the movement of the sun in the galaxy."

Thus, a celestial body like Nemesis couldn't explain such a long-standing, steady cycle, because its orbit itself would not be steady over such a long period of time.

Melott said his data basically puts the final nail in the coffin of the Nemesis idea. " [/COLOR]

Of course, as we know from this thread and those who desperately want to believe in an Extinction Level Event (ELE), these findings will not deter those people sick enough to need to believe.

RMT

Re: Nemesis...Not So Much

I believe that KEMET didn't copy and paste the entire address. The URL address shown in his post has enough information that tells where the post he tried to link is located. The link is to the Charlie: Timeline39 Revisited Thread located in the Time Travel Claims Section.

Keeping this thread fresh because it is EXTREMELY RELEVANT vis-a-vis what very much appears to be an impending pole shift---see page 1 of this thread----timeline_39 the poster.

His story is turning into reality gradually......

Could've fooled me.

Isn't it interesting that, as time goes by, and not one, single prediction made here by Charlie has come true, that no one wants to talk about it? However, if Planet X, Niburu, or whatever he claims was going to cause all these things we have not see DID come to pass, is there any doubt that the sycophants who love doom and gloom stories would be continuing to fill up this thread, telling Charlie how wonderful he was for "warning" them?

Tis a window into human nature, it is. Sorry, Charlie. You guessed wrong.
RMT

Hey henry...or is that Charlie? :D

Here we are in March of 2012, and I cannot tell you how disappointed and distraught I am that not a SINGLE one of Charlie's predictions about Planet X/Niburu (whatever) have come to pass.

I was hoping for a little excitement to draw attention away from the boring and pointless GOP primaries. Thanks for nothing, Time Traveler Charlie Haynes! /ttiforum/images/graemlins/cry.gif

RMT

So you won!

Well, this has never really been about me, because I was not the one making any claims whatsoever. Instead, this has been about Charlie. I didn't win anything, but rather Charlie lost a lot, starting with any credibility he might have had.

The larger lesson that I hope everyone takes from this is that we do no one any service when we attempt to sell others on stories of gloom and doom which have zero basis in factual science. Because when/if we buy into those stories, it is more than just the fibber who loses...anyone who buys into them loses. And that is sad, indeed. That is why I will always do battle with such people as Charlie, because the rest of you deserve to see the reality of such scammers.

RMT

Charlie has been sufficiently debunked.

Timeline39's profile said that he was born in 2011---POST POLE SHIFT--

Well, that is not really the whole story. The FIRST time he told the story, he told us he was born POST POLE SHIFT....in 2006 (IIRC). Then, when that did not come to pass, he came back here later, and then pretty much ADMITTED he had lied to us (of course, there was a sooper-secret time traveling spy reason for telling the lie, which we are just supposed to accept), and THEN changed his alleged date of birth to 2011, again POST POLE SHIFT.

The problem we have here with the course of events is one of veracity. If we KNOW he lied to us once, and he even admitted as much, upon what basis can we build any sort of foundation of trust that we could use to justify that ANYTHING he tells us is the truth? Indeed, all we can do to verify his veracity is compare his predictions with what has actually come to pass.

MASSIVE FAIL is the only way you can assess the sum total of his predictions. Sorry, thems the facts. /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif
RMT

Indeed, lying does greatly effect one's credibility, although we are reportedly in the midst of time travel wars , so his explanation COULD be plausible. Ultimately though, one has to go by the predictions themselves and see whether they pan out or not.

Well, here we are in November 2012, and we see Charlie's predictions as even more laughable and wrong.

I encourage one and all to go back into this thread and look at all of Charlie's "predictions" and show me even one that has come true...especially those whoppers about Niburu...

RMT