I found a home. I am a huge fan of time travel

You might want to look into some of the utube vids interviewing lawyer Andrew D. Basiago. He was one of the children in the 1970's involved in the early time travel work developed off Tesla's papers which were removed from his apartment in NY within a couple hours of his death. Many of the children, who were sons of Engineers and Project developers at the time have come of age and aren't scared of the goverment and are talking about this now. They coaberate his story. Bisiago's interest in coming forward and talking about the early work during the Cold war is due to his concerns about how these developments were being done without ethical oversite or public knowledge.
Time Travel isn't a sci-fi wish anymore, it's been around for 40 years in action by the US goverment.

And that's just speaking of physcical time travel, there are numerous forms of time travel. The goverment used Remote Viewers initially while they developed chronovision, which led to the Pegasus Project. It's possible to verify Basiago's claims through remote viewing, and other methods for those who are aware.

I do understand and appreciate what you are saying, and used to wish that everything would be spelled out and handed to me also, however after many years it became obvious that the only things that seemed to happen with were things I didn't want anyway - junk stuff, which of course is why it was being given away. The good stuff we put the effort into discovering, developing or inventing in order to aquire.

I'm a little unclear who 'we' is as no one else is asking this question except for the 'you' you currently believe you are, however I can assure that the YOU you actually are already knows that the Universe is far more vast, wonderous, mysterious and inexplicably marvelous than the you you currently believe you are can imagine, and that YOU knows exactly how to get any proof it so requires for any question the you you are right now can ask.

You might want to look into some of the utube vids interviewing lawyer Andrew D. Basiago. He was one of the children in the 1970's involved in the early time travel work developed off Tesla's papers which were removed from his apartment in NY within a couple hours of his death. Many of the children, who were sons of Engineers and Project developers at the time have come of age and aren't scared of the goverment and are talking about this now. They coaberate his story. Bisiago's interest in coming forward and talking about the early work during the Cold war is due to his concerns about how these developments were being done without ethical oversite or public knowledge.
Time Travel isn't a sci-fi wish anymore, it's been around for 40 years in action by the US goverment.

And that's just speaking of physcical time travel, there are numerous forms of time travel. The goverment used Remote Viewers initially while they developed chronovision, which led to the Pegasus Project. It's possible to verify Basiago's claims through remote viewing, and other methods for those who are aware.
Greetings, CrystalSong.

There's a warrant for your arrest. You're guilty of thought crimes. No?
Then what's wrong with the following scenario?

The government claims the technological ability to read your mind.
"Remote Viewers" confirm their claims. The thought police arrest you
for intent to commit a crime. But, so long as he's not collaborating
with them as either a witness or prosecutor, lawyer Andrew D. Basiago
will defend you for a fortune.

It beats ambulance chasing and, after all, you believe them--don't you?