In the year 2186

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
RE: Personal

Friend Frog.

Some brief answers to your questions

1. Could you tell me about if their are other beings including interdimensional and dimensional beings on Earth as well as other planets like Mars, Venus, and so on?

In my experience I have found extraplanar beings in all sort of guises among mankind. About interdimensional beings in other planets, well some people say that there are other beings living in this Earth and none of the two races know of each other.

In fact I once heard that in another plane of existence that coincides with this material plane there is an advanced culture living in Venus. However this has yet to be confirmed.

2. Have you seen other worlds and planets during your lifetime?

During my observations, yes.

3. Are we ever going to make contact with your people as well as the Anlussans?

My people is your people, we are humans like you. As for the Anlussans yes did make contact in the far future.

4. What kind of communication do the Anlussans possess?

They communicate verbally, they are not telephatic.

5. Here on Earth will time travel ever come available to the public and I mean in our near future or not?

Not the near future, but it did occur in our future. But it will not be available to the public it will regulated by government and private agencies.

6. Do the Anlussans have religion and government?

Yes, it is very similar to ours. They have one androginous god, creator of the universe. They even have a religion that is based on the ancient teachings of a religious leader that was murdered by the kings of that time, no fooling.

7. last question sorry for being a pest trying to pump you with questions of course religion is important how will you come or will come to accept it if you want too or not?

I do accept religion, I do not accept fanatism. The word religion comes from the latin religare wchic means returning to the center. And it is not thins what we all want to achieve. To become One with our Source.

And Friend do not worry about the many questions, I do not mind answering them.

Until later becomes now.

Transient001
I have ten more questions if your not busy!

1. How do we make time travel and teleportation available to the public or people of Earth?
2. Will you make your presence and your crew shown to us in our near future or not?
3. Are the Anlussans more advanced then us as humans?
4. Can you give me a summary of what you declare as time travel and teleportation like equations or physics wise?
5. Why does time travel come available to the government and private agencies instead of the public?
6. Is their any way of getting hold of time travel from the government in our future? sorry this is kind of rebel question!
7. I have heard of the multiverse and parallel universes is it possible that in our future we will find these places or events in labs and outer space?
8. The mayan calendar says that life will end in 2010 or 2012 is this true or not?
9. Why are their ufos and aliens on this planet are they here to hurt us or to save us and why are the grays which are aliens abducting human beings?
10. last question Are their people or aliens on the moon also structures as well?

Friend Frog

Why are you so curious, I am starting to get worried. But any how, here goes...

1. How do we make time travel and teleportation available to the public or people of Earth?

By waiting until the people of Earth is ready for such technologies. Just today The President signed the resolution to War, do you think humans at this stage are ready for such technology?

2. Will you make your presence and your crew shown to us in our near future or not?

There might be a little misunderstanding, I just talk to the captain of the Hourglass, I am not a part of it's crew, nor is the crew under my command. The crew is not even aware that I am there.

3. Are the Anlussans more advanced then us as humans?

At this stage in time, yes, but by the time that they reach Earth in our future both cultures will be somewhat similarly technologically speaking.

4. Can you give me a summary of what you declare as time travel and teleportation like equations or physics wise?

Sorry can not do that.

5. Why does time travel come available to the government and private agencies instead of the public?

Because governments and private agencies are the ones wealthy enough to make these technologies possible.

6. Is their any way of getting hold of time travel from the government in our future? sorry this is kind of rebel question!

No.

7. I have heard of the multiverse and parallel universes is it possible that in our future we will find these places or events in labs and outer space?

Some alternate Earths have achieved this in their future, I am still waiting for this to happen in this version.

8. The mayan calendar says that life will end in 2010 or 2012 is this true or not?

Check again, it actually says that an era of enlightenment shall begin.

9. Why are their ufos and aliens on this planet are they here to hurt us or to save us and why are the grays which are aliens abducting human beings?

I do not know, it should not be happening, unless it is part of the agreement.

10. last question Are their people or aliens on the moon also structures as well?

During my obserbvation of the Moon, I have seen complexes and what it seems to be an outpost. But whenever I get close to it I find myself surrounded by some sort of distortion field.

Until later becomes now.

Transient001
Sorry for being weird on you asking different questions but I thank you for your time and patience in answering them if I can think of any more I will let you know actually I got just one for now Do your people believe in Jesus God's son and christanity? I have read different books on religion and science and I believe religion needs science and vice versus without each of them nothing would come to pass it would be nothing anyways I don't want to get into a debate okay so I will leave it at that I have been writing down equations and other stuff as well well that's about it for now I will talk with you and ask other questions later!

Friend Frog

I do not mind the questions.

Iesus the Christened , well yes. We do believe that He is in God as God is in Him. They are One and the same.

Until later becomes now.

Transient001
I have five more questions for you!

1. Could you tell me a brief history of our Earth and the Anlussans planet? even though I know alittle about our planet!
2. How old are you in reality?
3. If we meet the anlussans in the far future then wouldn't a war break out or not?
4. Do we ever get to use time travel if the humans meet the anlussans in the far future?
5. last question you mentioned a distortion field around the moon could you tell me about it or if you want to keep it private then I will understand completely?

Friend Frog

What do you want to know exactly about Earth and The Anlussans

2. How old are you in reality?

My actual age? Why do you want to know?

3. If we meet the anlussans in the far future then wouldn't a war break out or not?

No, they will come in peace.

4. Do we ever get to use time travel if the humans meet the anlussans in the far future?

It happened just like that.

5. last question you mentioned a distortion field around the moon could you tell me about it or if you want to keep it private then I will understand completely?

What I mean is that the Moon, of all places, is kept off limits to my observation skills. I do know that there is something going on up there, but I am still scrying to try and see what it is all about.

Until later becomes now.

RE: Did they look similar to...ON THE FROGGY

Dearest Friend Tran001'and the veritible Friend Frog

I became overjoyed at your post and did backflips over my couch and dislo /ttiforum/images/graemlins/devil.gifged a picture from its wall mount.

In kind reference to friend Frog's asking, is the picture of the Anlussians, that of being completely black all over.Plus these features are also apparent on them?

The have large floppy ears that protrude outward.

Have predominate lips and features.Also large protruding eyeballs.

They wear a type of hat, which is similar somehow to say of Roman Army hat of old, however much smaller.

I don't know on this one, but do they have webbed feet as well as hands?

The large chest area, of the beings from my source work, is the same and when they land on a planet, do they come in pairs?

These beings resemble handsome negroids from outterspace.

If this is the case, they have already landed in England, startled a person walking neaby.Then they attacked this man's flashlight, with a beam ray and melting the lens partially.

I don't think that the knew that the flashlight, or torch as the British call it, was not a weapon, but a means to light this Britisher's way?

RE: Anlussans

Friend Creedo

While you are being wholeheartedly fascinated, I am perplexed.

The Anlussans were not to arrive to EarthTR125.0121 for a couple of more centuries. If these two that were allegedly reported are from the Benaka Star System then this Temporal Reality was changed once again. Please tell me more about this sighting.

They being here it means they somehow perfected their transpositioning device sooner than in their original time line.

They do comform to the description provided by you, except for the webbed feet and hands. I have not seen this in my observations. Who knows? It could be a variation of their Anlussan kind.

Creedo, please check if there is any description, whatsoever small, of the craft they were using, if any.

Until later becomes now.

My dear Frog,

The truth being I know neither of you personally, or anything more about you than what you say herein. I was merely observing that we are in one accord concerning certain things that we embrace as truth concerning time travel. That, and no more.
As I have stated previously in my ongoing research of the Philadelphia Experiment, Phoenix and Montauk Projects, I have other sources of reliable information from insider sources to the truth about PX, PhP and Montauk, as well as a host of other ongoing items of interest. I will be doing some extensive transcriptions at another website, hopefully in the near futhre, and that like shall be posted in at least one of the TTI web forums.

Still searching in the truth that is out there,

RE: Anlussans and the Rabbit that runs forever....

Webster's Unified, Encylopedia Of Space Time and Mind.

UFOnauts encounter, via man in Sussex?

Fellow was walking by his home on one foggy evening.

Carried hand held torch lanttern, shined light at beings, as described.

Beings shot beam at flashlight.Flashlight mented lens assembly, plus part of body of battery carrying case.

Beings were as described, with ears that flopped out, large lips, "being respectfull", to Negroids in general.

Were of black almost onixed constuancy of darkness.

Have entire article within storrage, will fish this to forefront and report in more detail.

From what I remember, almost aquatic looking, lager ears, lips, bat-like, a little and travles in pairs.

I'm sure that they were scared and did not know that the unarmed man was simply curious as to what they were.

About normal human hight, about five foot pluss anywhere in that range.

Try web entry, (FLYING SAUCER REVIEW) Great Britton, as this was a U.K. sort of affair and would ofcourse be within their archives.

This event happened a while back in time.

RE: Anlussans or probably some other beings

Friend Creedo

Thanks, I am still searching.

Shall report as soon as I get something.

Until later becomes now.

Everyone
We know about the paranormal and occult and other stuff as well that is important because of the success of the events that were paranormal in nature like the P.E./Phoenix/Montauk Project and others ghosts are people from other worlds/planets and of the dead they also exist in the spirit world and higher and lower dimensions time travel will become a reality and I promise you it will be achieved no doubt about that but you will have to wait until the near future and I know alot of people are trying to achieve it in your 21st century but the only thing is it is a serious issue if one screws up then that will be the end of it or the whole if you are religious or not god knows everything you see hear and do so be careful out there our dimensions are far to off to explain and understand so I will not go into that teleportation our scientists know but your scientists are too far behind and they won't figure it out soon but they will discover it anyways I could go on but I am done for now!

RE: No need to worry, they are not Anlussans

Friend Creedo

There is no need to be alarmed, the beings that the english man witnessed, were not Anlussans.
These two creatures were aquatic looking. The Anlussans, come from a world were there is hardly a single ocean. But I will try and check what these two beings came from. I will let you know as soon as I get something. To my relief the time line has not been altered.

Until later becomes now.

RE: No need to worry, but they could also...

As I remeber they also had webbing within som,e kind of appendages from their heads.

I will find out by tomarrow and then post this info.

No, not necessarily aquatic, as skin streatched over membranes, also acts as a radiator of heat.

Dan

RE: Question Trans,

Hi Trans,

You posted above:

<<9. Why are their ufos and aliens on this planet are they here to hurt us or to save us and why are the grays which are aliens abducting human beings?>> <<I do not know, it should not be happening, unless it is part of the agreement.>>

What sort of agreement is this?

CAT...

Tran-CAT/ Save the flashlight, wasn\'t their fault:

Dearest CAT, I was so estatitic to read your post, that I did four consecutive back flips on the backyard trampoline /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

With refernce to you statement to Tran001;he can not answer, as technically he is a bystander and is really not allowed to divulge too much.

What Tran001 was trying to say and I am at liberty to say this, is that a lot of worlds out there, are indeed a farmed type of affair.

Humans here on Earth, within this reality are an odd bunch, as in some respects humas were physically,in a greater sence engineered by off-world aliens, however the soul martix was officiated over by a group of Angelic heiarchioes.

So engine by Ford, body be Fisher.

How this goes with references to historical tellings, are exposeas such as Michaels Creamo's Ancient Archeology, where they find effects in past archeological digs, which indicate that there was edidance of modern man back into the prehistoric erras.

There is also the written such as the Khyla Interview, in George C. Andrew's book, Extra-terrestial Freinds and Foes, where Khyla, the Procyionian, does appear and gives the interview, saying that humans on Earth for the most part in the physical mind you, were a bio-engineering effort.

The Leakeys blew-up when asked to explaine how Cromagnon Robustus, the forunner of the modern man, siply had screamed on the the relative time appeartnce sceane, in only eighteen thousand years of evolutionary time.

There was also another huge cat fight, concerning an supposedly prehistoric dig found in France, where complete modern skelatons, were found, which carbon as well as other mothods of dateing, were foundd to be thirty six thousand years of age, in pre-recorded time.

What the deal was Toots' is that God and his Angels said, "yeah' well place a soul in these guys, if you engineer them up"?

So the Grays plus Procyionians, plus a few other types of aliens, did engineer mankind up within the physical, however the soul connection, did get awared to the God Angelic heiarchies.

There is sometimes a deal struck with refernce to how any one species is formed and this is that if Bob and Mary alien do engineer up the Tedlings, then in time, the Tedlings, might be asked to give a little back to Bob and Mary Aliens?

This is how it is with the Grays. Please know that through many sources, such as the past sayings of a Dr. Dan Burish, who was sencessly killed to keep him silnet, the Grays have dire biological problems.

They are in deep Vas dersasterin shiesten, DEEEEP S**T!

There is not much that we can do for the Grays that had help engineer mankind up, except host insane engineering programs, that go to the road to no-where.

There are many other types of Grays and Gray-like beings.
Some of the beings that had resettled on the Zeta Reticula One and Two star system, are spent due to old past atomic wars.

And of course, this was with of all beings,...the Procyionians.

This is why in some sence what I had origionally told you CAT, that man has no choice but to expand to the stars, may now be true.

We are at the end of our stay in the rookery and it is time for some of the gatekeepers, to open up the gates, let Earth engineered mankind go and let him explore on his own the galixy, as well as other galixies to which he will now belong.

CAT Tran001 said this as a slip of the toung, however it was a very true statement and does well show, that inside, his little webbed fingers, do belong to his home planet as well as his fellow Analussians.

To Tran001, here is the info, of which I had promiced you.

What I did was homoginate the two news sources from two close by pages and counted them as one.

The source was Mystewries Of Mind Space & Time, Enclylo of the unexplained, by Webster's Unified Incoerperated Wesport Connecicut page 56 of Vol 1. Andf article read from March 3 1980 at Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico ;This was, group of five humanoids dispatched from a domed shaped UFO -flying saucer, floated over ground to inspect chickens from the Rodrigez Farm.

These being had arived within a domed or edge pointed down shaped silver flying saucer, whereupon they had landed and egressed from this said vehicle, estimaited at roughly thirty five to forty feet in downward looking-on circumfrence.

These beings are not described within the text, but only very lightly, so I will supply the info, that you had desired.
A series fo features which resemlbe a humanoid being, some estimaited five foot nine inches in hight.

One being seems to be walking within the drawing and the other had the ability to livitate.

They disembarked from the ship and then went over to the chicken coop place on the Rodriguz Farm.

One of these beings, had reached inside of the coop and witdrew and egg, in order to examine the
egg."seems that this beings, did not know what eggs were"?

General description is given as being on the left, is attired within a black looking neoprene appearing sute.A noraml physiological appearnce seems to be present, with middle features much similar to Earth based man?

The other being next to the one levitating aboput a foot and a half off the ground, had same stile of neoprene looking sute, however there are many spike like protuberances placed all over his body.

Each wore a black full body sute.

Each being has a skullcap of some sort place on their heads, however it appears on to above the top of the ear line.

The head appears macrocephalic, slightly larger than a stanbdard human.

The ears, on both beings, are long and pointed, appearing large, however elfelike in shape.

The chin is small in relationship to the rest of the face, being deminutive, however square within its design.

The color of the skin is a gray-like consistancy, much similar to gray play-dough modeling clay, or river based pottery clay.(You said the homefolks were nubian, by their skin consistancy, however thopught Id tell-ya this anyway"?

The general features of the mouth, lips and nose, supprisingly does appear to be remarkably similar to negroid known configurations within anatomical topogrpahy, with the nostril space seemingly flaired and the lips pursed, however gracefully accented with a natural extra amount of contour, very much resembling some stiles of negro, in the classical anatomical sence!

Riseing to the charicter of the eyes, they appear blended into the nose mouth configurations, however placed on the face at a slight slant, as to naturally appear slightly oriential, somewhat in similar fasion to some Japanese, or Chinese eye almond structure, of occurlar placments.

This would be termed as Mongolian stiles of eye configurations designs gennras.

There appears on the crest of the alien standing on the ground, to the right faceing both aliens, to pointed blade stile of crest, place a'top his skull cap, which might possably denote a signature of supior rank?

The arms and hands are three large digit, gray noncovered and extend to a length just above the knees, which indicate extra long arm length.

The feet, appear webbed, which are similar to how a black rubber foot would appear, if installed within a set of webbed diving fins.

However there are four pointed apparent spiked anatomical structures, placed within each webbing of each show foot.

Other features noted, are the pupples, which are verticle slitted cat-like irused.Other notations are the seem five digit, due to the quaitly of the drawing, however there are no discernable joints within those tubed finger structures.

The hands in charicter seem greatly ovewrsized.

Tran, I it seems had blended the two sightings togeather, however what I have described, is from page 56 of Volume one.

You might be able to refernce this within the archival files of UFO Universe Magazine, or within The Flying Saucer Review, G.B.

Your welcome, Dan

Do you think the Anlussans are an off-shoot of the "Ancients"? I believe I have "seen" something about a time before, when devastation was foretold and eminent, and some were capsuled to a distant other world, while the homeworld or a nearby planet was seeded with humanity.

Does this ring a bell?

The appropriateness of chance is astounding.
Persephone

RE: Personal, semipersonal too...

No Persphone, am of the opinion that populations around the galixy, as well as the universe are so wide and so varied as to almost be unblievable.

I have seen, it seems, a varaint of the being that Tran001 says are the Analusians, somewhat similar to the beings sited at the Rodreguz Farm in Puerto Rico, however the placment of these beings...

Nubial qualites, may not always follow the near to equator melanin rule?

I feel Tran may have memories of a body cast which differs greatly from what is understood here on Earth.

Earth was part of the great expierment posed by many, in order to see if many kinds of cultures, at least in some respect could live togeather side by side.

If you are one color and the lady whos uterus is begining to push a new life into your hands is of another and when this child comes into the world and your holding it, I'm sure that another set of rules takes over.

We all in this respect, learn from one another.