MagnoTime Theory ( My Theory )

LostEnergy007

Chrono Cadet

So there is way to time travel called MagnoTime.The logic is simple! You just need a huge magnet which will be sent in space with a magnet with it. This craft will 920 metres per second in the opposite direction of the rotation of our Earth. As our Earth is a giant magnet it will attract it and therefore the gravitational forces can be reversed, hence it will try to attract the magnet on the surface on Earth. But due to opposite movement of the spacecraft with magnet. As we know two same sides of magnet repel. Therefore the gravitational field of earth will repel creating a twist in the space fabric and the time will slow down and the earth will move into the past until we stop the spacecraft.And if the spacecraft is released it will travel into future because if the earth is repeling the gravity and we are moving into past. So the spacecraft will travel in future.

Well for now we will need to find a huge magnet with a speedy craft released into space.

By- PhysicsGuy-007

I like your theory but i just wanna ask, how can we undo things that have happened before, using only mechanics?
Good question BTW. Have you heard about the grandfather paradox. So if you have heard it then even if we undo things that have happened in past, nothing will happen to the present.

If You don't know what is grandfather paradox:

The grandfather paradox is a self-contradictory situation that arises in some time travel scenarios that is illustrated by the impossible scenario in which a person travels back in time only to kill their grandfather (who could no longer go on to produce one's parent, and hence where does that leave you and your ancestor-killing event?). The paradox is sometimes taken as an argument against the logical possibility of traveling backward in time, according to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy(opens in new tab). Within the framework of modern physics, however, there are ways to avoid the paradox without dispensing with time travel altogether.

Yes i know the grandfather paradox, i made a research about it. It reminds me the film Alice Trough The Looking Glass. In the film they go back in time and change something about a character. They try everything to prevent the event but every single time the event happened in a different way. That's why I don't think traveling in the past helps. The answer is in the present not in the future or the past.

Good question BTW. Have you heard about the grandfather paradox. So if you have heard it then even if we undo things that have happened in past, nothing will happen to the present.

If You don't know what is grandfather paradox:

The grandfather paradox is a self-contradictory situation that arises in some time travel scenarios that is illustrated by the impossible scenario in which a person travels back in time only to kill their grandfather (who could no longer go on to produce one's parent, and hence where does that leave you and your ancestor-killing event?). The paradox is sometimes taken as an argument against the logical possibility of traveling backward in time, according to the Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy(opens in new tab). Within the framework of modern physics, however, there are ways to avoid the paradox without dispensing with time travel altogether.
Grandfather paradox is solved!

So there is way to time travel called MagnoTime.The logic is simple! You just need a huge magnet which will be sent in space with a magnet with it. This craft will 920 metres per second in the opposite direction of the rotation of our Earth. As our Earth is a giant magnet it will attract it and therefore the gravitational forces can be reversed, hence it will try to attract the magnet on the surface on Earth. But due to opposite movement of the spacecraft with magnet. As we know two same sides of magnet repel. Therefore the gravitational field of earth will repel creating a twist in the space fabric and the time will slow down and the earth will move into the past until we stop the spacecraft.And if the spacecraft is released it will travel into future because if the earth is repeling the gravity and we are moving into past. So the spacecraft will travel in future.

Well for now we will need to find a huge magnet with a speedy craft released into space.

By- PhysicsGuy-007
I liked your theory but there are some limitations like

1.It won't produce gravity but magnetic fields which aren't able to bend space time fabric enough!

2.It will affect the earth climate and can lead to a massive destruction!

3.It will affect the natural magnetic field of the earth which protects us from harmfull radiations!

But trust me you have created a very wonderfull theory this will be more good if these problems are solved further!

Your friend hyperspace!

By- PhysicsGuy-007
but if that happens all earth will go back in time and if that happend everything can go back like reverse mode and if that happen doesn't that mean that what are we doing everything go reverse with that spacecraft or another possibility is because of that spacecraft's magnetic field it will effect on our earth too

but if that happens all earth will go back in time and if that happend everything can go back like reverse mode and if that happen doesn't that mean that what are we doing everything go reverse with that spacecraft or another possibility is because of that spacecraft's magnetic field it will effect on our earth too
The whole earth will go in the past

Bro here you broke the law of causality!

Let me explain

Arrow of causality always travels in a direction towards future with the time but If you are going to change the direction of time then you are going to change the direction of that arrow

This will result in improper causality like

First a person died and then the bullet fired!

Then how can the person die without the bullet is fired!

then it looks like revers video type i mean whole earth is going in past means it will look like everything is going in reverse ?

By- PhysicsGuy-007
Are you sure that you've worked your way through the actual physics here? I see a couple of minor problems.

Electromagnetic fields cause the reversal of gravitation?

Moving a magnet near the surface at Mach 2.7 (920 m/s) east to west against the west to east rotation of the earth is going to twist spacetime and introduce a repulsive force?

Electromagnetic fields and gravitational fields aren't the same thing and their relative strengths are vastly different. Different strength as in the electromagnetic force is a thousand, billion, billion, billion, billion (10^39) times stronger than gravitation.

What you propose is already present. You do know that, yes? At the equator earth's rotational velocity is ~920 m/s west to east. We are orbiting the sun east to west (in relation to the earth's rotation) at 385,200,000,000 m/s as we plow through the sun's magnetic field that extends far past Pluto. Have we observed a general twisting of spacetime or time travel of the entire planet to the future?

As I said to another poster last week, I'm not making fun of you. I'm asking questions that are intended to cause you to look more closely at your idea. Does it conform or conflict with the known laws of physics? If it conflicts, where does it conflict and why? If it conflicts have you attempted to fix it?

Of course there's one really big question, assuming the idea isn't just picked from air and is actually viable: Have you asked the permission of the 8 billion occupants of Earth if they want to fly away with you?

All that being said, gravitoelectromagnetism is real. The electromagnetic and gravitational fields do interact. That's a place for you to start. It's not simple and it begins with Maxwell's equations and then on to Einstein's tensor equations in general relativity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure that you've worked your way through the actual physics here? I see a couple of minor problems.

Electromagnetic fields cause the reversal of gravitation?

Moving a magnet near the surface at Mach 2.7 (920 m/s) east to west against the west to east rotation of the earth is going to twist spacetime and introduce a repulsive force?

Electromagnetic fields and gravitational fields aren't the same thing and their relative strengths are vastly different. Different strength as in the electromagnetic force is a thousand, billion, billion, billion, billion (10^39) times stronger than gravitation.

What you propose is already present. You do know that, yes? At the equator earth's rotational velocity is ~920 m/s west to east. We are orbiting the sun east to west (in relation to the earth's rotation) at 385,200,000,000 m/s as we plow through the sun's magnetic field that extends far past Pluto. Have we observed a general twisting of spacetime or time travel of the entire planet to the future?

As I said to another poster last week, I'm not making fun of you. I'm asking questions that are intended to cause you to look more closely at your idea. Does it conform or conflict with the known laws of physics? If it conflicts, where does it conflict and why? If it conflicts have you attempted to fix it?

Of course there's one really big question, assuming the idea isn't just picked from air and is actually viable: Have you asked the permission of the 8 billion occupants of Earth if they want to fly away with you?

All that being said, gravitoelectromagnetism is real. The electromagnetic and gravitational fields do interact. That's a place for you to start. It's not simple and it begins with Maxwell's equations and then on to Einstein's tensor equations in general relativity.

ya u are correct